Have You Ever Been Emotional Starting One of Your Favorites?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

nerdynoob
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Jan 2018, 2:14 pm

Last night I decided to start a new game in Bloodborne and I was so overwhelmed with joy because Bloodborne is my 5th favorite game of all time, I was just curious if anyone here is the same.

Masakados
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jan 2018, 5:47 am

I usually get emotional starting bloodborne too. Talking to the little girl with the music box always gets me, as well as fighting gascoine.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2018, 10:54 am

Never played Bloodborne, but the opening sequence to Ori and the Blind Forest always gets me. I just can't not cry every time I see it.

Game's awesome, BTW.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 8:55 am

Maybe a little bit, but I think some of them I've played through so many times (like Zelda or Mario 3), some of the excitement may have worn off. The nostalgia is always pretty nice though.

The other night I played Thief 2 for a bit, for the first time in quite a while...it's always a great feeling. I always tell people it's one of the best games ever made, but sometimes I forget just exactly how amazing that game was.

I've been tinkering with putting together a Win98 machine to run it, and a few other games. Even though I didn't get into the game until a few years after it came out, it's really gotten me nostalgic for my high school years (99-02). I want to see if I can find my computer from back then and put it back together :roll: This one...has some PCI issues :x

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 6:10 pm

Yep, starting one of my favorites (Pokemon, Rune Factory, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing) always makes me excited.

Some of the content in Pokemon is very emotional to me

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765