Yourself/people with body hair

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 11:56 am

Do any of you find yourself or people with body hair attractive?

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on January 18, 2018)

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2018, 4:55 pm

I’m well aware of how ugly I am. I OWN my homely self and have no problem telling haters to stick it.

Most girls I dated were exceptionally groomed even if they weren’t exactly good looking. But my second favorite never imagined a guy would look at her much less have a bf. Albinism, legally blind, but one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever met. So, yeah, she was a non-shaver. I found out when we were hanging out and I touched her ankle. About three inches up I felt some serious fuzz and did a double-take. I did ask, and she said she never saw the point and wasn’t sure if I’d have a problem with it. Of course I accepted her just the way she was and said it was up to her. We were together about a year and a half, hairy legs, armpits, and all.

If I had to say who I miss the most, it’s close between her and my elementary school sweetheart.

My SO right now isn’t very consistent with grooming and has let a lot of things go since we were dating more than 12 years ago. Don’t care, she’s still a hotty. She doesn’t like the feel of hair, so when the fur gets too much for her to tolerate, she’ll shave.

My albino gf...well, her hair was transparent, almost like her skin, so you wouldn’t know unless you were close to her.

I say it doesn’t really matter, honestly. If she looks like an outright beast I probably would not be attracted to her.

The strangest experience I had was with two girls who had nipple hair. Can’t help it. I’m getting her ready for serious business and there’s this one random 6-inch long strand coming out of it. Whuuuut? You should wax that. Of course I’d never actually say that. The girls were superhot, but just in that instant, I dunno... That just was never anything I would ever bring up.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Jan 2018, 1:47 am

I shave my armpits out of habit, after many years in a job that required extreme hygiene, now I just feel cleaner with shaved pits. But other than that, I've never seen the point in shaving anything (except for the hair on my head - man that feels good).
I couldn't care less about hair on other people.
The only thing that bothers me on this subject is people who won't shave themselves, but still want their sexual partners to.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 2:06 am

Having body hair *ahem* in certain places.. is probably my biggest turn-off. I would almost call it a dealbreaker.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:23 am

I am very hairy myself so it would be hypocrite to complain about it - but I trim a lot in *cough* certain places and remove my armpits and back hair completely.

All the women I have been with were very groomed in that area (they remove everything) and they like my body hair.

I guess a lot of humans find it arousing to exaggerate sexual dimorphism.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:27 am

Some communities take extreme measures to remove body hair:

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Culture/Lif ... -tale.ashx

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:31 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
remove my armpits

how does one remove his armpits??? 8O

and how does one shave his back hair???? 8O 8O

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:34 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
remove my armpits

Boo looks like rayman.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:36 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
remove my armpits

:lol:

Quote:
remove my armpits and back hair

Hair referring to both part.

Quote:

Hair grows only on my upper back, I can reach it easily with my electric shaver.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 19 Jan 2018, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:37 am

Closet Genious wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
remove my armpits

Boo looks like rayman.

No, I look like a head in a jar.

So of course I don't have armpits!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2018, 5:40 am

AngelRho wrote:
...The strangest experience I had was with two girls who had nipple hair.
The one time I was dating a girl with nipple hair, I never completely got used to it, for which I am somewhat ashamed. Oddly, she did not seem especially self-conscious about it. My wife has always been way more self-conscious about far less important things. However the nipple hair wasn't the main reason I broke up with her.

My first girlfriend had no visible hair on her legs so didn't shave there. That was always weird to me.

fiber bundle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2018, 8:13 am

I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2018, 8:42 pm

I shave my under my arms, my arms, my legs, and pubic hair. I don't like body hair.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 7:51 am

fiber bundle wrote:
I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Lice

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2018, 8:22 am

For the hairy guy, here’s the rule of thumb based on my fling/relation experiences:

- Women who like your face but don’t like much body hair may still overlook your body hair, but they’re likely to ask you to trim more certain places.

- Women who like hairy men, often like it on chest, arms and legs ;but not on the back; personally I have never met one who likes it on the back or buttocks.

- Generally pubic hair should be managed and kept in check, not clean shaved like a little boy but trimmed to an extent.

- Women who are extremely into hairless men are a total lost cause for you and probably for many men. Let those unreasonable ladies turn lesbian and go seek for women instead. Duh.

- Eastern women are more likely to like hairy men than westerners. Including Far eastern women, which may be surprising because asian men are usually not hairy.

- Hairy + fat is often not sexy; you still need to be in shape.

So as a rule of thumb: if you want to maximize your chances of your body being liked by women: remove back hair and armpit hair. Trim only pubic hair. If your chest is too gorilla like, do something to make it less dense.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 6:44 pm

I think hairy men are kind of gross, even though I am one :roll:

I don't think I've had much experience with girls who don't shave, so Idunno about that one, but most of them didn't really mind my fur.