Yourself/people with body hair

Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:00 pm

I am a rather hairy guy, but I could care less about what a potential partner is like in that regard.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:33 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:
I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Lice

:? , not in my experience.

You think lice + pubes = beautiful?

No, I was more getting at pubes don't automatically have pubic lice, I've never had that problem...but according to the interwebs if one does get that issue its apparently easy to get rid of and doesn't really cause any serious health problems.

I am more willing to risk an annoying case lice than than the following:

Quote:
So what happens when we shave, wax, laser, thread, or electrolysis it(pubic hair) all away? Well, on the plus side, you've got decreased instances of pubic lice (but no, they're not becoming extinct with the rise of pubic hair removal), and on the minus side, you've got horrible rashes, ingrown hairs, and itchiness.

And that's not the worst of it - the method you use to remove your hair could increase your risk of getting sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HPV.

https://www.sciencealert.com/watch-is-i ... your-pubes

Well plus it looks pretty pre-pubescent when people shave there, which I certainly find off putting...Id be weirded out if my boyfriend shaved his.

The question was about pubic hair being beautiful and how someone could say otherwise. I simply answered the question.

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 5:21 am

I'm very hairy. I see no reason to shave my chest or back. It's all natural and it will only grow back worse with each shave. What you see is what you get.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:02 pm

AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:
I think pubic hair is beautiful, and I cannot comprehend why anyone would say otherwise.

Lice

No, I was more getting at pubes don't automatically have pubic lice, I've never had that problem...but according to the interwebs if one does get that issue its apparently easy to get rid of and doesn't really cause any serious health problems.

Quote:
So what happens when we shave, wax, laser, thread, or electrolysis it(pubic hair) all away? Well, on the plus side, you've got decreased instances of pubic lice (but no, they're not becoming extinct with the rise of pubic hair removal), and on the minus side, you've got horrible rashes, ingrown hairs, and itchiness.

And that's not the worst of it - the method you use to remove your hair could increase your risk of getting sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, and HPV.

Well plus it looks pretty pre-pubescent when people shave there, which I certainly find off putting...Id be weirded out if my boyfriend shaved his.

The question was about pubic hair being beautiful and how someone could say otherwise. I simply answered the question.

Yes and I pointed out its not necessarily a given, perhaps unnecessarily...while adding reasons why one may not prefer clean shaven.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:16 pm

I'm not really turned on by body hair (aside from the Love Areas) in women-----but they do have the right not to have to shave it.

If I really loved a girl who, say, had chest hair, I guess I'd have to get used to it.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 8:45 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
fiber bundle wrote:

Lice

Quote:

Yes and I pointed out its not necessarily a given, perhaps unnecessarily...while adding reasons why one may not prefer clean shaven.

Ummmmm...ok...

But I still can’t see why anyone would see how crabs would be attractive.

Speaking of which, how about a joke:

A French lady marries a Spanish man named Pepe and they both move to the United States. One day, she walks into a Walmart to speak with the pharmacist. He smiles and asks how her how she’s doing. They make small talk about moving to America, what she and her husband do for work, etc., etc., and he asks what he can do for her.

She says, “well, ummm...” and blushes a little. “I have a little problem and I don’t know how to explain it, but...”

He says, “Go on, it’s ok!”

“Well,” she says, “I have bugs in zee boosh.”

A little perplexed, he raises an eyebrow and say, “You have bugs...”

“Oui. In zee boosh.”

“In the bush.”

“Oui. Bugs in zee boosh.”

“You have bugs in the bush.”

“Oui. Bugs in zee boosh.” By this point she speaking at a near whisper but getting noticeably agitated.

“I see. Bugs in the bush. Well...ma’am, that’s nothing to be embarrassed about. People get bugs in the bush all the time.”

“Oui? All the time?”

Oui! I mean, yes, all the time! This is America, after all. Everyone gets bugs in the bush sometimes.”

“Oh, thank you! I don’t feel so bad now. But what do you do about it?”

“Oh, it’s very simple.” He takes a page from his notepad and writes something down. “But I don’t have what you need here.”

“No?” She looks disappointed.

“No. What you want is in the gardening section. It’s right over there. Look for this,” hands her the paper, “and pour that on the bush.”

“Zee boosh?”

“Oui, zee boosh. I mean, yes, the bush.”

“Pour it on zee boosh?”

“Yes. Pour it on the bush and it will clear the bugs right up.”

“Oh, merci, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

Early the next week she comes back and she’s not looking well.

“Ma’am it’s good to see you again! Wait, is everything ok? Did you get rid of the bugs in the bush?”

She’s near tears and she says, “Oh, Oui... Zee bugs, zey are gone. Zee boosh, IT is gone, too! And Pepe...” she sobs quite loudly, “his moustache... it go POOF!! !”