Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

FunkyPunky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jan 2018, 11:46 am

It seems like every day I find a new food I can't eat because it upsets my stomach. These are foods that I've been able to eat my whole life but now my stomach just decided it doesn't like them anymore. Is it possible that I could have irritable bowel syndrome? Is it even worth finding out? I asked my mom and she said the process is... unpleasant. Any suggestions for how to deal with it either way?

Sum
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jan 2018, 12:19 pm

Assume you do and cut triggers and add treatments and see if that helps. https://nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search= ... type=video

Vast Fame
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jan 2018, 8:14 pm

How long have you had this problem? Did it start when you started taking a new medication?

I only ask because I was put on Adderall at 13 and nobody bothered to really look into what was causing my gastrointestinal issues for 10 years. It took another 5 for things to sort themselves out, so I can finally eat cruciferous vegetables again.

FunkyPunky
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Feb 2018, 1:08 am

Vast Fame wrote:
How long have you had this problem? Did it start when you started taking a new medication?

I only ask because I was put on Adderall at 13 and nobody bothered to really look into what was causing my gastrointestinal issues for 10 years. It took another 5 for things to sort themselves out, so I can finally eat cruciferous vegetables again.

I used to have a really strong stomach. Then I spent two years at a trade school where they only served the blandest more tasteless food on earth. Now three years after I graduated I still can't eat certain things with too much flavor because they upset my stomach.