Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

insertgenericlewdcomment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jan 2018, 4:00 pm

Are there any games on PC, PS2, PS3, or PS4 that are completely peaceful, fun, not serious or related to the real world or it's issues at all in anyway shape or form and are filled with only cute anime girls and no male characters anywhere in sight? No combat either, unless it's very fun-and-games-no-actually-one-gets-hurt like girls und panzer.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2018, 5:50 pm

That's so weirdly specific, most games have conflict of some sort of other in which the game is centred around resolving, and have at least one male character.

I guess there are all those fan service laden battle games like Senran Kagura but I'm not really familiar with them at all outside their marketing, but from what I've seen the combat looks very cartoonish. There are JRPGs such as Blue Reflection, a game about magical girls... but again I'm not familiar enough to know whether it actually fits your specific wants. There's also Rabi-Ribi, which looks like something I might play myself because it looks like a fun Metroidvania crossed with bullet hell elements. And there's the Hatsune Miku series, which are music rhythm games. The only other thing I can think of that might fit your wants would be harem/dating sim/yuri visual novels. And though I've read a fair amount of visual novels, I can't say I've read many in those genres and none that fit your description, but I know there are absolutely tons out there that would.

The only game I've played that I can think of that fits your description is Huniepop. It's basically just like Puzzle Quest, but instead of each match being a fight with monsters, you're taking a woman on a date.

Drake
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 8:47 am

If you need everything listed I can't help you. If you can get by with some, it might be helpful to list in order of importance.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2018, 9:41 am

Does Puyo Puyo count?

insertgenericlewdcomment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jan 2018, 2:28 pm

I'll look into rabi-ribi. Already have senran kagura.

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2018, 6:32 pm

What about Harvest Moon? There's no fighting,band it has girls...