Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 1:44 am

Last night, my arm was hurting, I felt something like an electrical shock in that arm, it was weird. Do anyone get pain in their arms?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2018, 1:51 am

i have regularly gotten the occasional intense, but brief episode of shooting pain in the arch of my right foot for as long as i can remember.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 4:33 am

You know how some people have restless legs? Well a few years ago I had restless arm. I don't really know if medically there is such a thing but I thought I had it.

I hurt my arm around the elbow area by spending hours leaning on the arm of my computer chair. Afterwards it felt as if I had cut the circulation off down my forearm to my ring finger and pinky. This effect lasted about a year. And then one night I was laying in bed and I kept feeling zaps down my forearm that would only go away if I moved my arm. I had to get up and swing my arm around a bit. This annoyance lasted about a week only, thankfully. If it had lasted longer, I would have gone to the doctor.

I no longer use computer chairs with arms on them.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 4:38 am

for a while I had peripheral neuropathy [until I changed my diet] and I would feel burning and shocks and shakes in my legs and feet. it would wake me at night.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 5:03 pm

At least my pain in my feet, my arms, now my hand can come & go. With the pain in my arm & hand, it is my writing hand. I know I should go to the doctor, but how can I go if I can’t walk.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 5:07 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
At least my pain in my feet, my arms, now my hand can come & go. With the pain in my arm & hand, it is my writing hand. I know I should go to the doctor, but how can I go if I can’t walk.

can you wear padded footwear? like soft insoles you can cushion the inside of your shoes so there'll be less discomfort?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 5:15 pm

It is the pain inside my foot from my Cerebral Pasly.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 5:38 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
It is the pain inside my foot from my Cerebral Pasly.

can you take a couple of Advil's [WITH FOOD] to tide you over on the way to the doc's office?