Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

broodjevis
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2018, 4:51 pm

at 17 i started dating a older woman (9 years older) and i told her that i was going to marry her and have children with her (i tought it was romantic)...

at 18 i moved to her country and i lived with her for 3 years. i always told her i wanted to marry her and have children those years but i was lying...

at 21 i realized it was wrong and i broke up.

i felt a little sad about the break up but i had no mental problems.

than i read on the internet that it is difficult for a woman over 30 to find a partner and to have children etc...

i start to have serve mental problems i spend the last years feeling 24/7 guilty about what i have done i vomit daily and think about commiting suicide serval times a day.

a year has passed and the guilt hasn´t gone i still spend the whole day obssesing about her.

i know i don´t need to feel guilty because :
i have a iq of 85
she lied about her age
it is obvious that i am mentally not well
i didn´t knew i was doing anything bad i tought i was just in a relationship and didnt want to be alone.

but despite all those insights i feel extremly guilty i too have the feeling the guilt isn´t going away and that is why i want to commit suicide (i spend the last year extremly ill and i can´t spend more years like this).

sometimes i think about just marrying her to ease my guilt but i know that is stupid but i am afraid i will end up dead soon because of the guilt!

i too since a year know that i am mentally disabled (it is pretty obvious i never went to school i have no friend i can´t work i can´t have a normal conversation i was too stupid to realize it)

imagine if you discover you are mentally disabled and did something horrible ofcourse i want to die

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Jan 2018, 2:28 am

I remember this story. You posted it before: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=357822&p=7762876#p7762876
I think our advice and opinions remain the same.

Your feeling of guilt is not normal. I say, like I said before, seek a professional help (therapist) about it.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>