Charming single guy after 30 = likely sociopath.

Page 7 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:22 pm

higher ranking females in a troupe have been known to block lower-ranking females from getting close to the alpha male.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:30 pm

That's true, too.

ZZZTired
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Feb 2018, 7:36 pm

You have to be a good listener first before you can be a good talker. You can't just run all over the place and start talking, and neither can you wait for someone to go up and talk to you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:37 pm

Yep...sometimes I suck at listening, and talk too much.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 8:00 pm

mee too. :oops: :nerdy:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 2:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
higher ranking females in a troupe have been known to block lower-ranking females from getting close to the alpha male.

I wouldn't want a man who would go for women like that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 2:06 am

Chronos wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wouldn't want a man who would go for women like that.

can you tell me why not? :scratch:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:39 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:
SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
Definitely is a big red flag to me, I just sincerely hope there are other women who are different.

I have never once heard a woman use that word in any way that wasn't discussing how stupid it was, or mocking the MRA baby-man that said it. And even then it was an incredibly small number.

Most, by a huge margin, of women are "different" than that.

This has also been my observation. The terms "alpha" and "beta" are used to describe women's thought processes about men, by men with no zero knowledge of women's thought processes (men who think women spend most of their time thinking about men :roll: )

The only woman I've ever heard using the term "alpha" in a non-ironic way was Jane Goodall :lol:

If these PUA guys want to reduce themselves to the level of chimps, they should expect to be treated like chimps.

and do you still believe your own post now?

Yeah? Is there some reason I shouldn't?

Why did your gf break up with you again?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 4:07 am

The denial here on wp of the alpha male existence among humans is really laughable.

You guys burry your heads in the sand and scream “Nooo this is not true”, or “Noooo we were bonobo like egaltarian loving species but then few bad men came into the picture and invented Patriarchy”.... oh whatever, but it won’t make our reality (and the reality of our species history) untrue though.

Look guys, it’s not a PUA invention thing, nor MRA... it is the nature of our species and the way how we evolved. It is the evolution, it is biology.

Take a birdeye view on the world civilizations today, West, East... everywhere.
Who are ruling the world today? Who are ruling the corporates? Who are the presidents? Who are the leaders? Who are the wealthiest?
Who ruled the world since known history of mankind?
90% of them are/were men, elite men. Sure, they are maybe less than 10% of male population (ding ding, like the chimps). Most of human males don’t have such traits, and often are used as pawn fodders by the highest alphas (ie. WWI, WWII).

Even the studies on hunter-gatherers tribes showed how tribe women prefer to be a 2nd wife of an exceptional good hunter rather than being with a weak hunter. Weak male hunters don’t procreate.

And yet here you all are, denying behind your little screens.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 4:29 am

mother nature is too ugly to acknowledge.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:24 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:
Definitely is a big red flag to me, I just sincerely hope there are other women who are different.

I have never once heard a woman use that word in any way that wasn't discussing how stupid it was, or mocking the MRA baby-man that said it. And even then it was an incredibly small number.

This has also been my observation. The terms "alpha" and "beta" are used to describe women's thought processes about men, by men with no zero knowledge of women's thought processes (men who think women spend most of their time thinking about men :roll: )

The only woman I've ever heard using the term "alpha" in a non-ironic way was Jane Goodall :lol:

If these PUA guys want to reduce themselves to the level of chimps, they should expect to be treated like chimps.

Because I didn't buy her expensive crap. She didn't want me to be confident, she wanted me to be rich. She would have loved it if I had rich parents and she didn't care one bit if I earned the money myself or if my parents gave it to me.

She compared me to her friend's boyfriend. He has roughly the same salary as me so he's not rich. He gives his girlfriend a quarter of his income. That doesn't make him an alpha, that makes him a total wuss.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 8:25 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The denial here on wp of the alpha male existence among humans is really laughable.

You guys burry your heads in the sand and scream “Nooo this is not true”, or “Noooo we were bonobo like egaltarian loving species but then few bad men came into the picture and invented Patriarchy”.... oh whatever, but it won’t make our reality (and the reality of our species history) untrue though.

Look guys, it’s not a PUA invention thing, nor MRA... it is the nature of our species and the way how we evolved. It is the evolution, it is biology.

Take a birdeye view on the world civilizations today, West, East... everywhere.
Who are ruling the world today? Who are ruling the corporates? Who are the presidents? Who are the leaders? Who are the wealthiest?
Who ruled the world since known history of mankind?
90% of them are/were men, elite men. Sure, they are maybe less than 10% of male population (ding ding, like the chimps). Most of human males don’t have such traits, and often are used as pawn fodders by the highest alphas (ie. WWI, WWII).

Even the studies on hunter-gatherers tribes showed how tribe women prefer to be a 2nd wife of an exceptional good hunter rather than being with a weak hunter. Weak male hunters don’t procreate.

And yet here you all are, denying behind your little screens.

I don't deny it exists, I just happen to think it's a tad more complicated than you like to pretend. Obviously, certain men posses qualities that are going to be seen as more widely attractive.

Additionally, being skeptical of the alpha/beta thing is not the same as believing in a matriarchy. Oh, and BTW, bonobos are not completely matriarchal, either (and the dominant females can be complete b_tches).

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:26 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:

Because I didn't buy her expensive crap. She didn't want me to be confident, she wanted me to be rich. She would have loved it if I had rich parents and she didn't care one bit if I earned the money myself or if my parents gave it to me.

She compared me to her friend's boyfriend. He has roughly the same salary as me so he's not rich. He gives his girlfriend a quarter of his income. That doesn't make him an alpha, that makes him a total wuss.

Wealth is one of the main KPIs in an alpha human.....

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 5:54 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:

Not if you inherit it. Trust Fund babies don't know how to survive in the real world. I know because I dated one.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:45 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:

Not if you inherit it. Trust Fund babies don't know how to survive in the real world. I know because I dated one.

You don’t need to if you have lots of money. Trump is doing quite well and never had problems getting women. The Walmart family is similar. Sorry but lots of trust fund kids donquite well in life. They’d set for life. Allmthey get to do is enjoy life with tons of expensive things and lots of relationships. Never a worry in the world.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:49 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:

You don’t need to if you have lots of money. Trump is doing quite well and never had problems getting women. The Walmart family is similar. Sorry but lots of trust fund kids donquite well in life. They’d set for life. Allmthey get to do is enjoy life with tons of expensive things and lots of relationships. Never a worry in the world.

Just ask the women here how attracted they are to Donald Trump. They're not exactly swooning over him.