Charming single guy after 30 = likely sociopath.

Page 8 of 10 [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:49 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:
SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
Definitely is a big red flag to me, I just sincerely hope there are other women who are different.

I have never once heard a woman use that word in any way that wasn't discussing how stupid it was, or mocking the MRA baby-man that said it. And even then it was an incredibly small number.

Most, by a huge margin, of women are "different" than that.

This has also been my observation. The terms "alpha" and "beta" are used to describe women's thought processes about men, by men with no zero knowledge of women's thought processes (men who think women spend most of their time thinking about men :roll: )

The only woman I've ever heard using the term "alpha" in a non-ironic way was Jane Goodall :lol:

If these PUA guys want to reduce themselves to the level of chimps, they should expect to be treated like chimps.

and do you still believe your own post now?

Yeah? Is there some reason I shouldn't?

Why did your gf break up with you again?

Because I didn't buy her expensive crap. She didn't want me to be confident, she wanted me to be rich. She would have loved it if I had rich parents and she didn't care one bit if I earned the money myself or if my parents gave it to me.

She compared me to her friend's boyfriend. He has roughly the same salary as me so he's not rich. He gives his girlfriend a quarter of his income. That doesn't make him an alpha, that makes him a total wuss.

Wealth is one of the main KPIs in an alpha human.....

Not if you inherit it. Trust Fund babies don't know how to survive in the real world. I know because I dated one.

You don’t need to if you have lots of money. Trump is doing quite well and never had problems getting women. The Walmart family is similar. Sorry but lots of trust fund kids donquite well in life. They’d set for life. Allmthey get to do is enjoy life with tons of expensive things and lots of relationships. Never a worry in the world.

Just ask the women here how attracted they are to Donald Trump. They're not exactly swooning over him.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 8:07 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
OhkaBaka wrote:
SSJ4_PrestonGarvey wrote:
Definitely is a big red flag to me, I just sincerely hope there are other women who are different.

I have never once heard a woman use that word in any way that wasn't discussing how stupid it was, or mocking the MRA baby-man that said it. And even then it was an incredibly small number.

Most, by a huge margin, of women are "different" than that.

This has also been my observation. The terms "alpha" and "beta" are used to describe women's thought processes about men, by men with no zero knowledge of women's thought processes (men who think women spend most of their time thinking about men :roll: )

The only woman I've ever heard using the term "alpha" in a non-ironic way was Jane Goodall :lol:

If these PUA guys want to reduce themselves to the level of chimps, they should expect to be treated like chimps.

and do you still believe your own post now?

Yeah? Is there some reason I shouldn't?

Why did your gf break up with you again?

Because I didn't buy her expensive crap. She didn't want me to be confident, she wanted me to be rich. She would have loved it if I had rich parents and she didn't care one bit if I earned the money myself or if my parents gave it to me.

She compared me to her friend's boyfriend. He has roughly the same salary as me so he's not rich. He gives his girlfriend a quarter of his income. That doesn't make him an alpha, that makes him a total wuss.

Not if you inherit it. Trust Fund babies don't know how to survive in the real world. I know because I dated one.

You don’t need to if you have lots of money. Trump is doing quite well and never had problems getting women. The Walmart family is similar. Sorry but lots of trust fund kids donquite well in life. They’d set for life. Allmthey get to do is enjoy life with tons of expensive things and lots of relationships. Never a worry in the world.

Just ask the women here how attracted they are to Donald Trump. They're not exactly swooning over him.

Not now that he’s the republican president and most women here are liberal. But go back when he was a single rich billionaire. If he became single tomorrow he’d have no issue finding s new gf.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:38 am

ugh 8O the things some women will put up with.... :eew:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:56 am

Donald Trump isn't as much of a social buffoon as one might believe. We do not know each other but before he became involved in politics, we crossed paths once and there were two things about him that surprised me. 1. His height. He was much taller than I had initially thought. 2. He had a charm about him. He is an adept lady's man and that is an inherent part of his personality regardless of his net worth.

I must go sanitize myself now.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:27 am

So that's what I need. Charm!

I already have the height.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:43 am

Chronos wrote:
Donald Trump isn't as much of a social buffoon as one might believe. We do not know each other but before he became involved in politics, we crossed paths once and there were two things about him that surprised me. 1. His height. He was much taller than I had initially thought. 2. He had a charm about him. He is an adept lady's man and that is an inherent part of his personality regardless of his net worth.

in other term, he is inherently an alpha male.

Say it, chimp, say it! Admit it!

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:46 am

In other words, true charm is grabbing em' by the p***y.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:53 am

Closet Genious wrote:
In other words, true charm is grabbing em' by the p***y.

Like a silverback gorilla.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 5:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

So to be an alpha male you need to be tall and you need to be charming? If that's true that how did politicians without any charm attain their positions?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:34 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

So to be an alpha male you need to be tall and you need to be charming? If that's true that how did politicians without any charm attain their positions?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2NTQPl7D8

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:58 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

I don't think being short would have significantly changed his personality or the outcome of his life.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 9:38 am

Chronos wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Chronos wrote:

I don't think being short would have significantly changed his personality or the outcome of his life.

However for some reason, the CEO population has much higher heights, about 6'2" in average - much higher than the average of male general population.

Trump is a true alpha male whether we like him or not - and you admire that in him , say it! admit it!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 9:57 am

He’s a mindless jerk. Not an Alpha male in intelligence.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 10:51 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
He’s a mindless jerk. Not an Alpha male in intelligence.

He's....your Mr. President.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 10:58 am

I don’t give a flying rat’s f**k.....

We’ve had other idiot Presidents, too.

It’s the American SYSTEM that’s Alpha. If he’s not curbed, he could destroy in four years what was built up over 200 years or so.

The fact that I have the freedom to call Trump out is taken for granted here. Not so in at least 3/4 of the world.

Criticizing the Thai king, even mildly, can land you in a Thai jail. And the king had no real political power in Thailand.

I don’t believe Trump has intentions of doing that....but his actions (and his tweets) could very well result in that.

That’s why the SYSTEM is Alpha. We have Checks and Balances.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 5:26 pm

OhkaBaka wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Wow. That is pretty pathetic. Nothing like masking your own inadequacies in artificial rules to improve your chances of success.

Look... I can do it too...

Honda Civic ownership makes you Alpha!
Dropping out of high school to live in your gramma's basement makes you Alpha!
Perpetuating simplistic myths about human sociology makes you Alpha!

My apologies to Honda Civic owners. I meant no disrespect... to YOU, I mean... I meant all my disrespect to MRA man-babies.

How about you take your honda toy and....phuck off?