Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 10:49 pm

I'm dealing with very severe anxiety right now. And it occurs to me that it's pretty likely anyone else that's on the forum, at any given moment, is trying to fight their way through some difficult emotion or situation while they're here posting.

So I made this topic. "The Ledge". Maybe it's been done before? Either way, here it is. I thought maybe it could be helpful. If you're really struggling with something and just need a supportive response from someone because no one else is available right now, or no one else seemed to really grasp what you're going through so they couldn't think of what to say...
tell us here, and maybe we can all "talk each other down off the ledge"?

I am a Bookwyrm.

ScarletIbis
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jan 2018, 10:52 pm

I think it’s a great idea LittleCoyoteKat! :D

Feel free to message me if you want

Please understand that everything I write should be read with a grain of salt because I frequently adjust my views based on new information (just read a description of INTP that should explain better than I)

LittleCoyoteKat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2018, 11:14 pm

ScarletIbis wrote:
I think it’s a great idea LittleCoyoteKat! :D

^.v.^ Thanks! I hope it can help anyone who needs it. I'll certainly do my best to respond to anyone I can that could use some support.

I am a Bookwyrm.