Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 1:55 am

Dead Wake When rescuers found Nathan Carman after seven days at sea, his mother had vanished without a trace. But his past was about to resurface.

A loner who gave out FISH GUTS to kids on Halloween and fiercely believed in the second amendment: What the autistic man suspected of killing his grandfather and sinking boat with his mom on is really like

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2018, 6:05 am

Does the amendment to the first report mean that he couldn't have killed his grandfather?

This was very interesting and I felt sorry for him even if he's guilty which I don't feel the article proved. I did think he probably shot his grandfather, if his grandfather told him he didn't want to live. But I'm not convinced about it or the rest of it.

Are autistic people often sent to the behavoural camps? I admit that if I have a dark side that's the way to find it :evil:

Rich people are f****d up. This confirms my view that money exaggerates people. If you're a pain in the arse when you're poor you'll be a massive pain in the arse rich.