Victim in Kentucky School Shootings is autistic

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 2:03 am

Brother Of Student Injured In Shooting Thankful For Those Who Helped Him

Quote:
The brother of one of the students injured says he is thankful others were there to help his little brother.

The injured student was a 17-year-old boy with autism.

Daniel Austin was in the commons area of Marshall County High School, like any other morning, when he was shot in the arm.

Daniel's older brother Shane says Daniel was listening to music, high-fiving, and hugging other students -- something he did each morning.

Shane wasn't there that morning, but says when his little brother was shot, others immediately started helping him.

Daniel was carried away and someone got him into a car to try and get him to the hospital.

Daniel was one of the injured students airlifted to Vanderbilt in Nashville. He underwent surgery for the gunshot wound, and he's recovering now.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 9:21 am

No matter how many kids get shot to death, it's a small price to pay to preserve my God-given 2nd Amendment right to overcompensate for my powerlessness, inadequacy, and deep-seated insecurities about my masculinity by prancing about brandishing a semiautomatic mass murder machine like a surrogate phallus.

Surviving an active shooter

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2018, 9:59 am

I misread the title not seeing "Victim" and thinking it was implying the actual shooter was autistic. Got a little nervous for a moment, because that's the last thing we need.

Glad to hear that he'll be okay. I hope someday we'll all actually do something to stop these senseless shootings.

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jan 2018, 11:13 pm

This is probably another one of them fake false flag shootings.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2018, 11:16 pm

Piobaire wrote:
No matter how many kids get shot to death, it's a small price to pay to preserve my God-given 2nd Amendment right to overcompensate for my powerlessness, inadequacy, and deep-seated insecurities about my masculinity by prancing about brandishing a semiautomatic mass murder machine like a surrogate phallus.

Surviving an active shooter

You forgot to mention how the NRA is the world's largest terrorist organization and how the US is run by gun manufactures who have congress hogtied.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 12:02 am

Here's a website with some purported facts about the shooter
https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/gabe-par ... -shooting/

Apparently, in last "Instragram" post, he equated his Tuba to the "Rifleman's Creed", a Marine creed

Reminds me of ...

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 12:23 am

The last time some POS shotup a place a few hours after I left. I went out the next day to buy a AR and handgun after not owning anything for a while... Only I can protect myself from immediate threat.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 2:26 pm

Kristaok wrote:

Forgive me, but Aspie that I am, I can't tell if you're being serious or satirical.

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

Forgive me, but Aspie that I am, I can't tell if you're being serious or satirical.

NO im being serious.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 4:45 pm

Kristaok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

NO im being serious.

Was the Pulse shooting a false flag? Because I can assure you, it really went down. I left 2-3 hours before the first shots were fired with my sister; whom was celebrating with her football team. We where down the street at Subway and could hear the shots. By the time we made it back, within minutes. We could hear shots from inside and see people come out injured, including a few dead. We assisted by driving people to the hospital down the street, just back and fourth of constant injured until the police stopped us. I assure you that one happened.

Kristaok
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jan 2018, 5:16 pm

SH90 wrote:
Kristaok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

NO im being serious.

Was the Pulse shooting a false flag? Because I can assure you, it really went down. I left 2-3 hours before the first shots were fired with my sister; whom was celebrating with her football team. We where down the street at Subway and could hear the shots. By the time we made it back, within minutes. We could hear shots from inside and see people come out injured, including a few dead. We assisted by driving people to the hospital down the street, just back and fourth of constant injured until the police stopped us. I assure you that one happened.

That was another confirmed fake for sure, just like Sandy hook, Boston marathon, and all them other fake shootings.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 5:24 pm

Well then, I must be a crisis actor then :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 11:00 pm

Kristaok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

NO im being serious.

At places like Sandy Hook, people lost little children. Then useless POS like Alex Jones rub salt in the wound by saying it had never happened, that the children had never existed, and that the parents were payed actors. DO NOT throw around absurd conspiracy theories that such things are false flag operations, because somewhere, someone grieving are going to only suffer more pain.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 2:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

NO im being serious.

At places like Sandy Hook, people lost little children. Then useless POS like Alex Jones rub salt in the wound by saying it had never happened, that the children had never existed, and that the parents were payed actors. DO NOT throw around absurd conspiracy theories that such things are false flag operations, because somewhere, someone grieving are going to only suffer more pain.

The problem with everything being a false flag is the cry wolf syndrome. A lot of people are dismissing real conspiracies and very suspicious things are not being investigated due to conspiracy theory fatigue. If I point out that the Bush and Bin Ladin family had a thirty year business relationship and that up until a year before 9/11 Bush’s brother Marvin worked for a company that did security for the World Trade Center and United Airlines most people will put me in the kooky conspiracy theorist catagory meaning anything I say from now on will be ignored.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 3:01 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Kristaok wrote:

NO im being serious.

The problem with everything being a false flag is the cry wolf syndrome. A lot of people are dismissing real conspiracies and very suspicious things are not being investigated due to conspiracy theory fatigue. If I point out that the Bush and Bin Ladin family had a thirty year business relationship and that up until a year before 9/11 Bush’s brother Marvin worked for a company that did security for the World Trade Center and United Airlines most people will put me in the kooky conspiracy theorist catagory meaning anything I say from now on will be ignored.

That is absolutely true. Investigations into the Kennedy assassination by the New Orleans District Attorney's Office, as well as the House Committee on Assassinations, are too often dismissed because of the other crazy, implausible conspiracy theories.