Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

GrandFunk
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jan 2018, 1:53 pm

I am amused by this attitude that he should want to "get better".........and "get better" means "be like everybody else."

I guess if you really think that "everybody else" is doing the right thing........that works.

Ponder that.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

05 Feb 2018, 3:39 pm

Disconaut wrote:
If you don't want to get better, and you feel fine, why bother with this law?

i wanted to pass this law incase things in my life went bad -_-
that flew right over your judgemental head.... -_-

Disconaut wrote:
If you're fine with living a subpar life, just do it and stop begging others on here to approve of it. You've been extremely rude to other posters here simply because they won't tell you what you want to hear.

you can't say that you didn't ask for it. It seems like you enjoy being the bearer of bad news and that pisses me off. now do you understand why i was so rude....
no one wants to hear ur negative advice. you never said anything helpful at all in ANY of my post...

and what the f**k is the point of telling me s**t i don't want to hear? I'm never going to agree with it anyway and it's going to do nothing but make me angry.

the truth is, you don't know s**t, and you're just trying to piss me off... and it's working... but still.

Disconaut wrote:
Just remember, you have no one to blame but yourself.

blame myself for what? (rhetorical question)

Disconaut wrote:
No one is going to help you get a law passed that the majority of Americans disagree with. This isn't Europe, we have a different culture here and you simply are not going to see euthenaisia available for mental health issues.

what would a mentally ill 25 year old white chick know about 'us culture'??...
quit acting like you know everything because you clearly do not...

Disconaut wrote:
So go ahead - spend your whole life fighting a fight that will never be won, feeling like s**t, living on pennies, instead of putting that focus into getting better and having a productive life.

and go ahead being a rude b***h who trashes everyone online. just because you have a job and live a 'productive life' does not make you better or smarter than anyone -_- and does give you the right to trash anyone and bring people down.

but you may be allowed to do that, but i'm also allowed to snap back at you so there it is -_-

i don't want to contribute to a society full of bastards and b*****s like yourself. so i'm glad i can't hold a job at all and you're making me feel even more glad about it too.

Disconaut wrote:
And you're surprised no one wants to help you? No one wants to get sucked into your cyclone of self-pity, dude.

i hope you get killed by a cyclone because you deserve it.

i never try to fuel any arguments online, but i'm tired of people trashing me online, so it's about time i fought back... so take that -_-

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

04 Mar 2018, 11:15 am

Fogman wrote:
Yes of course, You can do anything to or for yourself as long as it doesn't harm any others.

This being said, you should have a damn good reason for doing so. I am currently going through the process of apllying for the process of Voluntary Euthanasia, not because of some quibble over spending my life of SSI.

sorry for what you're going through but i read ur reply again... It's pretty disingenuous and down right rude for you to think that i only wanted to be euthanized just because of spending my life of ssi... there's A LOT more stuff than that...

I believe I have pretty 'damn good' reasons. You're not the only one who's suffering so no need to minimize other people's problems...

My advice to you, start believing in the afterlife, it'll make things a whole lot easier for you.
I also see from your post that you are 51 years old, so you were given MUCH more time on earth than I was... so be grateful for that as well.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 11:29 am

Where are you, Fogman?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 1:07 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Where are you, Fogman?

This was his final post back in February.
Fogman wrote:
I am currently in the final stages of Stage IV-B colorecetal (teminal phase) cancer. I am staing in a hospice as a result, and should be gone from here in about a week or two via Elective euthansiaI'm glad Ihave this option because every day now is an excercise in pain and suffering

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 1:16 pm

I hope he’s recovered.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 2:19 pm

Baswd on that post and not hearing from him I doubt he is alive.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2018, 2:53 pm

I would say you're right. Probably at least a 75% possibility.

But I still hold out hope. He seemed like a nice guy.