Melania Avoiding Trump over Emerging Sex Scandal

Page 16 of 21 [ 326 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 21  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 2:23 am

EzraS wrote:
This is pretty funny you two. If it's a democrat presidential hopeful displaying lewdness in a photo, it's just hyperbole. If it's trump making a comment on a bus, he's guilty.

As far as allegations against Franken go, there are plenty of them. I find it telling that you two foreigners don't seem to have a clue about about who Al Franken is or anything about him.

Al Franken sexual misconduct allegations: After 8 women came forward, the Minnesota senator plans to resign.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/7/16746564/ ... llegations

Before his political career he was on SNL for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVA-Bx4rNc0

You're a man of facts & evidence, EzraS. Have a look at the photo and you'll see the same thing as me. He's not actually touching her, so your statement that he is molesting her is false. Besides that, I acknowledged that the joke is in poor taste for a politician.

I HAVE heard the name Al Franken w/ regards to sexual misconduct allegations in the news recently, I just didn't know what the guy looked like.

So, the guy was on SNL.. makes more sense that that's why his sense of humour is the way it is w/ this pic, too. He made a career of frat boy humour.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 2:38 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
This is pretty funny you two. If it's a democrat presidential hopeful displaying lewdness in a photo, it's just hyperbole. If it's trump making a comment on a bus, he's guilty.

As far as allegations against Franken go, there are plenty of them. I find it telling that you two foreigners don't seem to have a clue about about who Al Franken is or anything about him.

Al Franken sexual misconduct allegations: After 8 women came forward, the Minnesota senator plans to resign.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/7/16746564/ ... llegations

Before his political career he was on SNL for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVA-Bx4rNc0

You're a man of facts & evidence, EzraS. Have a look at the photo and you'll see the same thing as me. He's not actually touching her, so your statement that he is molesting her is false. Besides that, I acknowledged that the joke is in poor taste for a politician.

I HAVE heard the name Al Franken w/ regards to sexual misconduct allegations in the news recently, I just didn't know what the guy looked like.

So, the guy was on SNL.. makes more sense that that's why his sense of humour is the way it is w/ this pic, too. He made a career of frat boy humour.

I actually thought he was touching her. But it wasn't just in poor taste it was lewd. Just as lewd as trump's p**** grab comment, rather than it just being hyperbole. I don't know what any canadian politicians look like or anything about them, cause I'm not canadian.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:30 am

EzraS wrote:
I actually thought he was touching her. But it wasn't just in poor taste it was lewd. Just as lewd as trump's p**** grab comment, rather than it just being hyperbole. I don't know what any canadian politicians look like or anything about them, cause I'm not canadian.

I find Trump's grab 'em by the p**** talk to be far more offensive than this guy's fake hand gestures for a joke photo.

You don't know what Justin Trudeau looks like? Dude's been all over the news.. especially during his campaign and right after the election because of his looks. Women the world over have been going all starry-eyed like he's a rockstar or something. I've met him, he's decent looking but not really my type so I don't get what all the fuss is about. Anyways, his face has been all over international news for quite some time.. I find it odd that you couldn't know what he looks like. He's probably the most photo published Canadian politician of all time.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 4:00 am

goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I find Trump's grab 'em by the p**** talk to be far more offensive than this guy's fake hand gestures for a joke photo.

I think if there was a picture of Trump (or probably any republican) doing that, you would be far less cavalier.

goldfish21 wrote:
You don't know what Justin Trudeau looks like? Dude's been all over the news.. especially during his campaign and right after the election because of his looks. Women the world over have been going all starry-eyed like he's a rockstar or something. I've met him, he's decent looking but not really my type so I don't get what all the fuss is about. Anyways, his face has been all over international news for quite some time.. I find it odd that you couldn't know what he looks like. He's probably the most photo published Canadian politician of all time.

Sorry I wan't more specific. Outside of the leader of canada I don't know what any canadian politicians look like or anything about them, cause I'm not canadian.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 4:07 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

I think if there was a picture of Trump or probably any republican, doing that, you would be far less cavalier.

goldfish21 wrote:

Sorry I wan't more specific. Outside of the leader of canada I don't know what any canadian politicians look like or anything about them, cause I'm not canadian.

Nope. No matter who's in the photo, the photo is clearly staged for humourous purposes. Whether you find it funny or not, that depends. Trump's talk about grabbing women by the p**** because you're a star and they let you do it blah blah - that was him being honest about his true self. He's not exactly far off the mark by saying those things, either. They're not exactly untrue. But the thing is, it's his real life beliefs and actions - not something he was merely saying for comedic effect. That's why it's more offensive than this obvious frat boy humour joke of a pic. Big difference between an intentional joke and complete honesty about one's a-okay sexual assault beliefs, no matter who's in the photo or who says those words.

That's okay :) Even Canadians don't know what most of our politicians look like. They're not headline news making scandalous entertainment personalities like American politicians, for the most part, so we only know of their names via boring news articles, usually. I couldn't tell you what the Mayor of my city looks like besides being an overweight white woman. I can tell you what the Mayor of Vancouver looks like... because, scandals & excitement etc.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 12:15 pm

18 page thread so far and still going strong. Why do people keep claiming autistics are above such things as trivial gossip?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 2:45 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
18 page thread so far and still going strong. Why do people keep claiming autistics are above such things as trivial gossip?

This is text on a forum vs. in person conversation. Therein lies the difference.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 5:40 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

I suppose that might have to do with the degree of autism involved. For myself I would say I'm disinterested for the most part, rather than say above it. And it was noted by some that others kept taking the gossip aspect off the rails.

Last edited by EzraS on 09 Feb 2018, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 5:44 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

I wouldn't call the POTUS chasing skirt idle gossip, I remember the news that went on for years when Clinton (Bill) left a semen stain on a certain blue dress...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 5:55 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I wouldn't call the POTUS chasing skirt idle gossip, I remember the news that went on for years when Clinton (Bill) left a semen stain on a certain blue dress...

I think it has more to do with the level of titillation involved when it comes to autism. I myself wouldn't get all excited over the juicy details and want to dish about it. I would just want to know the facts, since it occurred while the president was in term, it occured in the oval office and the president committed baltant perjury over it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 5:58 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I think it has more to do with the level of titillation involved when it comes to autism. I myself wouldn't get all excited over the juicy details and want to dish about it. I would just want to know the facts, since it occurred while the president was in term, it occured in the oval office and the president committed baltant perjury over it.

Yes Bill certainly dodged a bullet "ala" OJ Simpson style...

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 6:15 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I don't understand the reference. Clinton was proven guilty of inappropriate conduct in the oval office and was impeached for lying about it. What does that have to to do with being found innocent of committing two brutal murders?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm

Aside from the blow jobs, etc., there's one thing that Clinton has accomplished, that nobody has been able to accomplish since then:

He balanced the Federal budget.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 7:26 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I am not talking about sexual crimes Trump might have done but the state of his marriage as a result of the revelation of a consensual affair that happened a dozen years ago.

20 years ago when the Lewinsky thing was going on I was infuriated at all the attention it was receiving. Impeaching him over a consensual blow job was ethically treasonous. If a persons sex life does not consitute a crime or affect thier job it should be nobody else's business.

On the other hand Trump’s payment of hush money to Ms. Davis was collusion in an attempt to effect the results of the election but nobody is talking about that not even the resistance, all anybody cares about is schadenfreude that Melania might be a little pissed off about something that she knew she was getting into.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 8:15 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I don't understand the reference. Clinton was proven guilty of inappropriate conduct in the oval office and was impeached for lying about it. What does that have to to do with being found innocent of committing two brutal murders?

murders? isn't this thread about sexual scandals?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 8:26 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
On the other hand Trump’s payment of hush money to Ms. Davis was collusion in an attempt to effect the results of the election but nobody is talking about that not even the resistance, all anybody cares about is schadenfreude that Melania might be a little pissed off about something that she knew she was getting into.

I think it's more than schadenfreude, I reference the Clinton sex scandal because essentially Trump has done the same thing, except Trump is smarter. He took out a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels knowing this would pop up if he as elected into office. Daniels is on the record in 2009 of disclosing what happened so the hush money paid indicates theres no dispute Trump banged Daniels when Melania was pregnant with Barron. The difference is it can't go to court (at this point)

It's a question of integrity that if a leader is willing to cheat on their pregnant wife they would have no problem cheating the American people...