Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:07 am

Appeal over 'miracle' bleach cure is struck out

Quote:
An appeal by a Kildare man against his conviction for the manufacture and supply of an industrial bleach product as illegal medicine has been struck out after he failed to show up in court.

The Circuit Court in Naas struck out the appeal by Patrick Merlehan, who was convicted on 27 October 2016 at Naas District Court of the manufacture and supply of Miracle Mineral Solution, on the Irish market, and was fined a total of €4,000.

Merlehan was fined a total of €4,000 for the manufacture and supply of the unauthorised medicinal product.

He had appealed the conviction but his conviction stands after today's hearing.

Health Products Regulatory Authority investigators, supported by gardaí and the Regional Support Unit, raided premises controlled by Merlehan at Ark Recycling, Moone, Co Kildare on 6 November 2014 and seized MMS-making material.

Merlehan had offered an autism activist, Fiona O'Leary, MMS as a claimed cure for her child's autism. Ms O'Leary gave evidence in the 2016 case.

RTÉ Prime Time filmed undercover at an MMS seminar at the Ark Recyling building two weeks after the raid and arrest of Merlehan.

Participants in the seminar were taught how to mix, make and market the controversial product and how to subvert the legal process through the use of 'freeman' tactics in courts of law.

The secret filming was broadcast in the 2015 documentary, 'The Bleach Cult' about MMS and the cult, Genesis II, which is led by an American ex-Scientologist, Jim Humble.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:20 am

We have people eating tide pods as a "challenge".

We have people claiming that the world is flat.

We have people "curing" their autistic kids with bleach.

Please kill me. Kill me now. Why I haven't had a heart attack yet, anyway? Should have had one at least a decade ago.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:00 am

fluffysaurus wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
lol just sent that Sunfruit Dan featured in the article a nice little message, I doubt it will make them change their ways just wanted them to know I am disgusted. But that is it I won't respond if they send anything back, but I doubt it they have probably gotten lots of those.

I just went on his youtube channel and under a vid about autism being caused by MMR someone was asking if it's ok to take the parasite cleanse (turpentine) while already taking the MMS (chlorine dioxide).

Yeah he's got a video encouraging people to ingest turpentine as well. I mean if someone wants to be an idiot and ingest toxic substances they can go for it, but they should not be risking the health of children by forcing them to take toxic substances.

I have a little bottle of turpentine I use for aces and pains, you can rub a little on the area with the ache and it helps soothe it...but ingesting it? What the hell...not sure why anyone is taking health advice from that idiot. I guess because he seems to be posing as some kind of new age health guru or something. I suspect some parents have been scammed and really don't know that stuff can hurt their child but I am sure plenty also are well aware its essentially bleach to.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 3:19 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Appeal over 'miracle' bleach cure is struck out
Quote:
An appeal by a Kildare man against his conviction for the manufacture and supply of an industrial bleach product as illegal medicine has been struck out after he failed to show up in court.

The Circuit Court in Naas struck out the appeal by Patrick Merlehan, who was convicted on 27 October 2016 at Naas District Court of the manufacture and supply of Miracle Mineral Solution, on the Irish market, and was fined a total of €4,000.

Merlehan was fined a total of €4,000 for the manufacture and supply of the unauthorised medicinal product.

He had appealed the conviction but his conviction stands after today's hearing.

Health Products Regulatory Authority investigators, supported by gardaí and the Regional Support Unit, raided premises controlled by Merlehan at Ark Recycling, Moone, Co Kildare on 6 November 2014 and seized MMS-making material.

Merlehan had offered an autism activist, Fiona O'Leary, MMS as a claimed cure for her child's autism. Ms O'Leary gave evidence in the 2016 case.

RTÉ Prime Time filmed undercover at an MMS seminar at the Ark Recyling building two weeks after the raid and arrest of Merlehan.

Participants in the seminar were taught how to mix, make and market the controversial product and how to subvert the legal process through the use of 'freeman' tactics in courts of law.

The secret filming was broadcast in the 2015 documentary, 'The Bleach Cult' about MMS and the cult, Genesis II, which is led by an American ex-Scientologist, Jim Humble.

€4,000 is a f*****g joke. The police investigation, the court case, people having to give evidence, all that and he's finned €4,000. That is not going to put off other people.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:11 am

I wonder if there's a way to infiltrate these secret Facebook groups.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:18 am

If bleach kills the "parasites" that "cause" autism, then I guess bleach can be given to kids to kill whatever REAL
germs could be in their bodies. Yeah, that way your kids will never get sick with anything! :D BECAUSE THEY'LL BE DEAD!! ! :x

I need to go to bed, I'm tired. Tired of the human race. So much it hurts, like waves of literal physical pain shooting though my body.