Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2018, 12:42 pm

:(

Quote:
Police forces across Britain have questioned families over allegations children as young as two are being forced to drink poisonous chemicals. The treatment being administered is CD (Chloride Dioxide) or MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), which is administered orally or via an enema. A secret Facebook group for parents claims autism is caused by parasites that can be cleansed using the potentially lethal treatment, an investigation by The Sunday People found. A doctor has now come forward to warn that that the quack remedies will end up killing children

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/28/desperate ... to=cbshare

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2018, 9:18 pm

I know. I just read about it on IFLScience. Words pretty much fail me at this point :cry:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me ... re-autism/

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 11:25 am

Is there a reliable source?

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 2:16 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:

Don't you like the Metro? I'm not familiar enough with it to know. I found this issue in the People, which I don't think is good either (I saw autism mentioned on front in Tesco and had to look) so I had a look on line. There were lots of bits about it from different newspapers. I chose the Metro because the others took so long to come up because of adverts.

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 10:18 pm

Earthbound_Alien wrote:

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/4 ... re-warning

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 5:41 pm

This has been a longstanding atrocity:

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Miracle_M ... Supplement

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 10:46 am

Why do you think we don't go for just any snake-oil salesman who claims a "cure" for anything?

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 11:10 am

Should be classified as child abuse followed by a long prison sentence and separation from parenthood.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 3:10 pm

Such people should have their children taken away from them.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:14 pm

Ichinin wrote:
Should be classified as child abuse followed by a long prison sentence and separation from parenthood.

I agree, it is child abuse. I mean what I really think should happen in parents who do that should be forced to receive bleach enemas themselves so they can fully understand the torture they put their child through.

The police should infiltrate those secret facebook groups, and arrest anyone who has put evidence of them doing this to their child.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:41 pm

It is very hurtful that these parents think autism is worse than bleeching their kid.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

lol just sent that Sunfruit Dan featured in the article a nice little message, I doubt it will make them change their ways just wanted them to know I am disgusted. But that is it I won't respond if they send anything back, but I doubt it they have probably gotten lots of those.

Last edited by Sweetleaf on 06 Feb 2018, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

Autism Speaks poured massive energy into mobilising their credulous supporters into intensive lobbying of state senators to sponsor laws making ABA the treatment for AS people in every state.

They haven't spent one cent of their vast millions lobbying against cruelty and MMS.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 1:51 am

B19 wrote:
Autism Speaks poured massive energy into mobilising their credulous supporters into intensive lobbying of state senators to sponsor laws making ABA the treatment for AS people in every state.

They haven't spent one cent of their vast millions lobbying against cruelty and MMS.

Good point.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 12:38 am

MOM ACCUSED OF GIVING BLEACH-LIKE SOLUTION TO CURE CHILD OF AUTISM

Quote:
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department is investigating an incident where a mother reportedly created a dangerous chemical mixture to try to cure her child of autism.

The mother mixed hydrochloric acid and a water purifying solution, which includes chlorine, for her child to drink after reading about a “miracle mineral solution” (or MMS) in a Facebook group. The treatment includes giving children chloride dioxide orally or with an enema.

The Department of Child Services has now removed the child from her home after her father reportedly accused his wife of trying to give their daughter bleach, according to Fox59.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 3:05 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
lol just sent that Sunfruit Dan featured in the article a nice little message, I doubt it will make them change their ways just wanted them to know I am disgusted. But that is it I won't respond if they send anything back, but I doubt it they have probably gotten lots of those.

I just went on his youtube channel and under a vid about autism being caused by MMR someone was asking if it's ok to take the parasite cleanse (turpentine) while already taking the MMS (chlorine dioxide).