A cognitive supplement is changing my life

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 9:06 am

This is a trip, and I really didn't expect this to happen - ever.

I ordered Primal Herb's Neuro Shroom a couple weeks ago as I knew I had some major projects coming up at work and realized I'd probably want something to help get me through it.

The way I'd phrase this - a lot of us have varying degrees of stress damage, in some cases pretty severe (as in my own). I've been taking it twice a day since Wednesday of last week and for the changes I'm seeing I almost have to pinch myself to remind myself that I'm not dreaming.

The main ingredient is lion's mane, it's got some rishi's and other things as well as an organic huprazine A compound. In my early 20's I went through the list of nootripics and tried the -racetam's, Hydergeine, Pyritinol, Picamilon, etc. and some of them made me feel speedy, some made me a little clearer, some actually gave me bradychardia (the -racetams in particular), this one's giving me none of that. It's a bit like whatever gateways it works though are very well gated an allocated by your body.

I normally don't like to give advertisements but, truthfully, if this stuff can do for anyone else anything close to what it's doing for me I'd be highly irresponsible not to share this info. On Amazon it's $44, about 90 doses, so at $.50 a cup it's not insanely expensive although I figure interpretation of that depends on budget. Either or I'd be curious to hear, if anyone else tries it, what kinds of results they get. It *could* help with general gaps in neural connection with autism, without the stress damage, but in my own case I'm pretty sure most of what it's correcting is exitotoxic.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2018, 10:30 pm

I'd be curious to give this a try.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Feb 2018, 3:19 am

Is this something like a nootripic :?: I tried a couple & I didn't notice any effects so I'd be hesitant to try anything similar.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 7:26 am

I can only speak for myself. Most of the nootropics I tried didn't work, this seems to be making relatively stable improvements with each dose.

Again, no one has to try it who doesn't want to just that I think it would be near criminal negligence not to tell people that it exists and that I'm getting this much neurological progress out of it.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin