Your negative characteristics or "flaws"

Page 4 of 7 [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Feb 2018, 6:56 pm

bad posture (back and neck, born with it did not get it from too much sitting infront of computer etc)

extremely red lips (looks like lipstick)

little head.

big and deformed nose.

bushy eyebrows.

walking strange.

crooked foot.

ptosis/lazy eye.

my skin is terrible.

i have a weird way of looking with my eyes.

acne.

deformed fingers (they are crooked)

Both legs looks strange.

extremely skinny arms.

long forehead,

birthmarks in the face.

incredible bad at talking with people (i suspect that I have some kind of light damage to the brain)

weird voice.

hairy.

skinny/ugly looking Pen¤s

unibrow.

skin that protrudes at the nails.

Hiatus hernia.

strange / ugly hair.

big ears.

virgin and unkissed even though I'm so old.

few friends (never had a female friend).

Dyslexia.

stupid, low iq.

poor eyesight.

afraid of dogs and cats.

will never have a good job and never have a lot of money.

sometimes there are a lot of embarrassing random leak and saliva out of my mouth.

ugly looking teeth and they are yellow.

Sometimes I stammer.

blinks a lot with the eyes.

licking my lips alot.

extreme dandruff (no schampoo helps me)

sweats a lot and often, i use soap and rollon and try different versions .... but of course its not working.

Snores loud/weird according to my brothers. I sound like a car (?)

sleeping problems. Whick makes me look tired and sad.

no clothes suits me. I look ugly in everything.

long neck.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2018, 8:36 pm

in print I can "present well," and on the phone as well. in person the illusion is gone. the uncanny valley is where I live. at least I mean well and am god-fearing.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2018, 3:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
in print I can "present well," and on the phone as well. in person the illusion is gone. the uncanny valley is where I live. at least I mean well and am god-fearing.

Thats typical for us. Typicslly people fall for the false image we put out. The false intelligent mature vibe we put out

"Im search of answers, new marvels, and new questions to ask."

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2018, 3:54 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
bad posture (back and neck, born with it did not get it from too much sitting infront of computer etc)

extremely red lips (looks like lipstick)

little head.

big and deformed nose.

bushy eyebrows.

walking strange.

crooked foot.

ptosis/lazy eye.

my skin is terrible.

i have a weird way of looking with my eyes.

acne.

deformed fingers (they are crooked)

Both legs looks strange.

extremely skinny arms.

long forehead,

birthmarks in the face.

incredible bad at talking with people (i suspect that I have some kind of light damage to the brain)

weird voice.

hairy.

skinny/ugly looking Pen¤s

unibrow.

skin that protrudes at the nails.

Hiatus hernia.

strange / ugly hair.

big ears.

virgin and unkissed even though I'm so old.

few friends (never had a female friend).

Dyslexia.

stupid, low iq.

poor eyesight.

afraid of dogs and cats.

will never have a good job and never have a lot of money.

sometimes there are a lot of embarrassing random leak and saliva out of my mouth.

ugly looking teeth and they are yellow.

Sometimes I stammer.

blinks a lot with the eyes.

licking my lips alot.

extreme dandruff (no schampoo helps me)

sweats a lot and often, i use soap and rollon and try different versions .... but of course its not working.

Snores loud/weird according to my brothers. I sound like a car (?)

sleeping problems. Whick makes me look tired and sad.

no clothes suits me. I look ugly in everything.

long neck.

This is a tough one. Hard to put a positive spin

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

06 Feb 2018, 5:47 pm

Theamazinggeek wrote:

Mine
Crtical of sapiosexual women

I'm one. Go criticize me :tongue:

Mine

Disorganized, swear a lot wheen nobody sees, not into literature (now I'm mostly into health articles) and have to lie a lot. If I was a better person I wouldn't have to lie so often.
Whistle (vocal stim) primitivly. Hide it from almost everyone I know or they will think I'm stupid.
Hate when people touch me in public transport. Today I cursed a boy who touched me and told him to die. I'm not usually that expressive, though.
Yellowish teeth, kinda masculine face. Not a nymph or mermaid kind of woman, rather the non-leg-shaver kind with dry skin.

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Feb 2018, 10:01 pm

smudgedhorizon wrote:
Theamazinggeek wrote:

Mine
Crtical of sapiosexual women

I'm one. Go criticize me :tongue:

Mine

Disorganized, swear a lot wheen nobody sees, not into literature (now I'm mostly into health articles) and have to lie a lot. If I was a better person I wouldn't have to lie so often.
Whistle (vocal stim) primitivly. Hide it from almost everyone I know or they will think I'm stupid.
Hate when people touch me in public transport. Today I cursed a boy who touched me and told him to die. I'm not usually that expressive, though.
Yellowish teeth, kinda masculine face. Not a nymph or mermaid kind of woman, rather the non-leg-shaver kind with dry skin.

Disorganized is kinda running gag.
Hate when people touch me in public transport. Most of us hate contact and they should be touching in the first place unless on accident. So you curse and whistle thats typical of anyone out there and also in your control. We also all have day we freak or blow off steam right. Odd r the thing with the kid a fluke?

Hey its your choice to shave and how comfortable your with it. As far lying its your choice what you say. In my eyes white lies are ok but plain lying is a choice we make right.

On a final note a masculine face, there are guys (or gals depending on who you are)who find it attractive so dont call it a negative.

Edit you sound like a rough dimond if you dont mind me saying

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Feb 2018, 3:59 am

I was pretty open about some of this one online & dating sites when I was single :arrow:
I think my biggest one is that I get obsessed with my partner & am clingy & needy within romantic relationships. I was open about this because I wanted to find a women who was the same way.

Other flaws include :arrow:
~ Being controlling due to anxiety, OCD & being protective. I'm a lot better now that I'm on anxiety & OCD meds & am more comfortable in my current relationship.
~ I'm dependent partly cuz of my biggest flaw but also because of disabilities, being immature in some ways & lacking life experiences. I cant drive & cant handle living alone.
~ I get frustrated easily.
~ I don't like changes in routine & plans as much as the typical NT.
~ I'm very direct & straightforward & say things the wrong way & don't get hints sometimes.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2018, 1:34 pm

Seems sarcasms becoming a regular thing on this thread

Theamazinggeek
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2018, 1:48 pm

nick007 wrote:
I was pretty open about some of this one online & dating sites when I was single :arrow:
I think my biggest one is that I get obsessed with my partner & am clingy & needy within romantic relationships. I was open about this because I wanted to find a women who was the same way.

~ Being controlling due to anxiety, OCD & being protective. I'm a lot better now that I'm on anxiety & OCD meds & am more comfortable in my current relationship.
~ I'm dependent partly cuz of my biggest flaw but also because of disabilities, being immature in some ways & lacking life experiences. I cant drive & cant handle living alone.
~ I'm very direct & straightforward & say things the wrong way & don't get hints sometimes.

Everything you just stated is all typical aspie. Its all. Dont feel any different, your no diff than any posted.

Dont count as negative. Even being controlling and protective is norm.

I hope when u say disablities its not : the ocd or anxiety.. your maybe more do than us maybe but its no truely disabling.

I do have to admit. A year ago i couldnt see myself on my alone or driving. I have a license and as far as living alone. Im saving and aiming to go split on a house with a few other roomated/friends/fellow aspies.

Btw. Being straight foward honest seems to be our major good point.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 12:54 am

Theamazinggeek wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Everything you just stated is all typical aspie. Its all. Dont feel any different, your no diff than any posted.

Dont count as negative. Even being controlling and protective is norm.

I hope when u say disablities its not : the ocd or anxiety.. your maybe more do than us maybe but its no truely disabling.

I do have to admit. A year ago i couldnt see myself on my alone or driving. I have a license and as far as living alone. Im saving and aiming to go split on a house with a few other roomated/friends/fellow aspies.

Btw. Being straight foward honest seems to be our major good point.
I do have most of the typical Aspie problems/issues/quirks but I don't really feel like I have the typical/stereotyped skills/strengths/talents that us Aspies are supposed to have.

It's been my experience that lots of people don't like those things but most are probably NT.

I have disabilities besides those things. I have a rare low vision disorder & some colorblindness & cant drive because of it. I also have a tremor disorder that acts up when doing things with fine motor-skills. There's other things I've mentioned on my SSI/SSDI reviews but I'd consider em more minor.

I'm glad you were able to get your license & splitting on a house could be really good if you get along with the people well.

I think it varies by the person. Some people like it but others can get upset by it & some only like it some of the time.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 1:50 am

I burn bridges.

Burning bridges [from Urban Dictionary]:
1) The act of unpleasantly and permanently ending relations with another person, or an organization.
2) To act harshly/disgracefully upon leaving a situation to ensure that you will not be welcomed back.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 2:03 am

I tend not to notice stuff until the best time to notice them is long past.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 2:15 am

apus apus wrote:
I burn bridges.

1) The act of unpleasantly and permanently ending relations with another person, or an organization.
2) To act harshly/disgracefully upon leaving a situation to ensure that you will not be welcomed back.
I've defiantly done that when me & my two exes broke up. It may of been a subconscious thing so it would be easier for me to move on.

apus apus
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Feb 2018, 4:13 am

nick007 wrote:
apus apus wrote:
I burn bridges.

I've defiantly done that when me & my two exes broke up. It may of been a subconscious thing so it would be easier for me to move on.

I just stop responding, they write a lot of messages, call me a few times a day, I don't react at all and after a while they stop and I'm relieved. I know it's not how a mature person behaves but I can't help it and I don't want to.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 4:45 am

apus apus wrote:
nick007 wrote:
apus apus wrote:
I burn bridges.

I just stop responding, they write a lot of messages, call me a few times a day, I don't react at all and after a while they stop and I'm relieved. I know it's not how a mature person behaves but I can't help it and I don't want to.
I met all 3 of my girlfriends on forums(the last two on here) & I ended up posting things about them or the realtionship that made them look/seem bad. I could of posted about things from my perspective while leaving the bitterness & resentment out. I acted even worse to them when they confronted me.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 10:43 pm

All of mine are plastered here, in the forums.
For you to discover and give verdict. For me to live with.
For some to accept. For others to begrudge.