Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:47 pm

Nope....wasn’t into her.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sometimes, the only way you can tell that a female was formerly male is to look at the person's feet.

Unless a woman is really tall, she probably wouldn't wear a men's size 10. And her foot would usually be narrower, too.

This is far from universal, of course. There are women who have big feet.

I would also say it's a virtual guarantee that a person born male would not wear a women's size 7 or below as an adult.

You would be surprised.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 9:55 am

paintmepink wrote:

Have you ever met a transgender person? They sound like men. They look like men.

I have, and she did not look or sound like a man maybe like a bit more masculine looking female but still pretty female...if it hadn't been mentioned to me in conversation I probably wouldn't have guessed she was transgender and had transitioned from being male.

Are you sure you aren't talking about cross-dressing?

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:49 am

adifferentname wrote:
Seriously, do you work for Infowars?

No.
And I have a question for you, too. Are you really sure that you belong to this website rather than to some "dark triad" forum?

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:51 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wonder what would happen if I got turned on by someone's femininity----but the person turned out to be a man! I certainly wouldn't get angry at the person. But I don't know what I would do.

You've probably never been to Thailand. :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:10 pm

I probably wouldn’t stay in Bangkok if I went to Thailand. If stay in the northern interior.

And certainly no sex worker contacts.

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:14 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I probably wouldn’t stay in Bangkok if I went to Thailand. If stay in the northern interior.

And certainly no sex worker contacts.

Well... in Thailand transgenders can be met basically everywhere - shops, malls, restaurants, etc. Lots and lots of them. Apparently, you just didn't recognize them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:17 pm

I’ve never been there.

In India and places nearby, there’s people who are neither gender—but a third gender.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:04 pm

How to do the girl voice.

The girl voice

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 3:10 am

XenoMind wrote:
adifferentname wrote:
Seriously, do you work for Infowars?

No.
And I have a question for you, too. Are you really sure that you belong to this website rather than to some "dark triad" forum?

Your question is spurious.

Where's your evidence that Chronos "must be completely delusional" in support of your personal attack? We were promised "facts and logic".

XenoMind
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 6:08 pm

adifferentname wrote:

Not more than your question that implied that I'm a paid shill. So, don't be such a hypocrite. Try having some intellectual honesty.

adifferentname wrote:
Where's your evidence that Chronos "must be completely delusional" in support of your personal attack? We were promised "facts and logic".

Well, maybe not completely. Just partly delusional.
Once again, for the brightest kids in our class:
"Turing was gay and had mental problems, and the system destroyed his life completely, literally. Do you really think that being a woman is worse than that?"
If someone really thinks that being a woman is worse than being disowned by your country and chemically castrated, than that someone definitely must be delusional - i.e. "having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions" (from the dictionary). Simple.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 1:26 am

Quote:
Have you ever met a transgender person? They sound like men. They look like men.

I'm proud to say that describes me to a T. I look super masculine with a Stahlhelm on.

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 6:33 am

XenoMind wrote:
adifferentname wrote:

Not more than your question that implied that I'm a paid shill. So, don't be such a hypocrite. Try having some intellectual honesty.

Your inference, not my implication. Claiming I'm a hypocrite or intellectually dishonest based on a strawman born of ignorance rather suggests that you are the intellectually dishonest hypocrite, does it not? Should I be generous and allow you to take refuge in your ignorance, or should I hold you to the standards which you've applied to others in this thread?

If you would actually like to know what my implication is, feel free to ask me rather than projecting whatever fantasy best suits your rhetoric over my words. Of course, the previous caveat still applies.

Quote:
adifferentname wrote:

In that case, if you have even an ounce of integrity, you'll retract all of the infantile personal attacks and issue an apology. I'm going to predict that you do not.

Quote:

Were I discussing the subject of other people's alleged delusions, I'd refrain from self-aggrandising rhetorical conceits.

Quote:
"Turing was gay and had mental problems, and the system destroyed his life completely, literally. Do you really think that being a woman is worse than that?"
If someone really thinks that being a woman is worse than being disowned by your country and chemically castrated, than that someone definitely must be delusional - i.e. "having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions" (from the dictionary). Simple.

Such as the "false or unrealistic belief" that someone who cleaves to a false or unrealistic belief or opinion "must be completely delusional", or indeed the "false or unrealistic belief" that one is an educator in a classroom rather than a participant in an online discussion with a penchant for ad hominem and who presents as something of a troll.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 8:20 am

adifferentname wrote:
XenoMind wrote:
adifferentname wrote:

Your inference, not my implication. Claiming I'm a hypocrite or intellectually dishonest based on a strawman born of ignorance rather suggests that you are the intellectually dishonest hypocrite, does it not? Should I be generous and allow you to take refuge in your ignorance, or should I hold you to the standards which you've applied to others in this thread?

If you would actually like to know what my implication is, feel free to ask me rather than projecting whatever fantasy best suits your rhetoric over my words. Of course, the previous caveat still applies.

Quote:
adifferentname wrote:

In that case, if you have even an ounce of integrity, you'll retract all of the infantile personal attacks and issue an apology. I'm going to predict that you do not.

Quote:

Were I discussing the subject of other people's alleged delusions, I'd refrain from self-aggrandising rhetorical conceits.

Quote:

Such as the "false or unrealistic belief" that someone who cleaves to a false or unrealistic belief or opinion "must be completely delusional", or indeed the "false or unrealistic belief" that one is an educator in a classroom rather than a participant in an online discussion with a penchant for ad hominem and who presents as something of a troll.

Hey, you two :!:
FFS, get a room...
The sexual tension between you guys is scaring the animals... :lmao: :mrgreen:

adifferentname
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:06 pm

Pepe wrote:
FFS, get a room...

However low your opinion of the other posters might be, referring to them as "animals" is a tad distasteful.

Be honest. You just wanted some attention too. :P

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 1:28 am

adifferentname wrote:
Pepe wrote:
FFS, get a room...

However low your opinion of the other posters might be, referring to them as "animals" is a tad distasteful.

Be honest. You just wanted some attention too. :P

:lmao:
I hadn't thought about calling *people* animals...
I will have to use that next time... :mrgreen:

Test: The sexual tension between you guys is scaring the *hooman* animals...
:thumright:

Attention is good but is more about creativity and neural connectivity through different ways of thinking...
Akin to neuro-plasticity...

I embrace, rightly or wrongly, the principle: "if you don't use it you lose it..."
If you exercise your brain, you will be in a better cognitive shape when you are older...<shrug>