Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2018, 12:23 am

Last night I was bored and awake, and I have been trying to spend less time scrolling through facebook or even this forum, I just think it would be good for my mental health to spend less time looking at social media stuff not sure binge watching things on netflix is much better admittedly.

Anyways I figured I'd give the show a try saw it on netflix and looked interesting so I figured I'd give an episode a try, then 5 episodes later I finally convinced myself to go to bed. So yeah I think it is pretty good sort of like The Twilight Zone but for more current times. Plus its a British show, which to me is a plus...I like the accents and I find a lot of the slang and phrasing interesting. I guess it just fascinates me how different british and american english is, so I like hearing it.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 1:05 pm

The opening episode to the current series whas pretty good: USS Callister. Jesse Plemens gave a great performance and there is a perfectly delivered line by Jimmi Simpson.

Nosedive (previous series) is also very good.

LookWhoItIs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2018, 9:06 pm

Be warned...you start getting American episodes in Seasons 3 and 4, though there's still some British ones too.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 8:32 am

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out.

diablo
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2018, 8:35 pm

I wouldn't consider it a cure for mental health since it can be a creepy show and not always a happy ending, lol. Still a great show and maybe a glimpse into our future? Especially the robot dogs being used as weapons.