Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 5:24 pm

Would anyone miss me if I died tonight?

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 5:46 pm

EmeraldGreen wrote:
I can relate to this struggle. As I approach 50, sometimes I still feel like a dead horse that just keeps taking that beating over and over of getting punished by anxiety over assorted social failures that seem to keep on popping up at me....but I keep on going and I have good days again. Personally I never could quite believe that suicide would provide true escape. I'm non-religious, though sometimes intrigued by the idea of reincarnation, but even Science teaches that there is no creation or destruction of matter. So likewise I believe there is no disappearance of a thing, there is only transmutation...so my thinking is now why take the chance on having to start over and end up here where you left off. To me, that feels like the more depressing prospect than staying here and working and sweating through it. The very laws of Nature prove that persistence and work are likely to yield growth and rewards.

I see what you mean. Life is strange!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 5:59 pm

fifasy wrote:

this place and this world would be minus an irreplaceable facet of reality. if I were you, i'd decide instead to be a stubborn sonofagun and stick around and irritate the psychopaths. as long as you keep getting back up, you win. :idea:

EmeraldGreen
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2018, 6:14 pm

Yes, we would miss you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 6:14 pm

auntblabby wrote:
fifasy wrote:

this place and this world would be minus an irreplaceable facet of reality. if I were you, i'd decide instead to be a stubborn sonofagun and stick around and irritate the psychopaths. as long as you keep getting back up, you win. :idea:

Ditto this !

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:55 pm

fifasy wrote:

I would be sad if you died. Cant you try just a little bit harder. Just a little bit more... :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 8:00 pm

Fifasy is a SURVIVOR who will BEST his demons and come out on TOP. Fifasy can DO IT. :star:

EmeraldGreen
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2018, 8:12 pm

Stay with us, who have a burning passion and madness for learning and love. We are like you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 9:46 pm

When I don’t feel like interacting with people, I tend to go on YouTube these days.

I’m sorry you’re feeling down, Fifasy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 9:49 pm

Fifasy, we are on your side here. :bounce:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:20 am

Fifasy, I will miss you, you been a really good friend, I don’t know what I would do without you.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:24 pm

I'm touched by the support. I did actually make a suicide attempt on that day, before reading any of your messages. I took an overdose of 30 painkillers in the bathroom of a coffee shop. After I did it I changed my mind and went to the hospital. I had to have two nights and a day of being on an IV drip with something in it killing the toxins in the painkillers. My blood is all clear but the nurse warned me to be careful about my liver.

I was vomiting and unable to stand up for an entire day. I could only breathe by lying on my back and outstretching my palms. Some of the staff in the hospital treated me like I was a wicked witch who needed burning at a stake and some of them were kind. I am just glad to be alive. I'm a mess, it's awkward, I don't know what to say, but there are still things I want to do, and I like all of you people who sent me messages of support, I needed those messages, I don't really know what else to say.

It was my decision and I made the wrong one but at least I am still here! :oops:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:29 pm

^^^ I am glad you decided to stick around with us :heart: and I highly recommend you start taking milk thistle supplements to help your liver heal. run it by your GP.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:38 pm

Thanks auntblabby I will look into the milk thistle. I appreciate the brotherly love, sending you some back - :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 10:43 pm

us aspies oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce:

Shakti
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2018, 6:58 am

Good that you are still around. And stay around, the world needs all the weird people it can get! :)

New Facebook community to help us mange and thrive on the spectrum, using food as medicine, exercise, herbs, and more. All are welcome, just click here to join: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1117754195026933