Page 1 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 2:52 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Being a virgin isn't that bad. Some women don't like it when you have too much experience.

And a lot don’t like it when you have no experience. Probably even the ones you talked about, I’d wager most women want a guy with experience but not a lot. So few sexual partners.

I think you are right. A little bit to some experience is probably preferred, but no experience is better than lots.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 4:27 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Being a virgin isn't that bad. Some women don't like it when you have too much experience.

And a lot don’t like it when you have no experience. Probably even the ones you talked about, I’d wager most women want a guy with experience but not a lot. So few sexual partners.

Excellent. You fit in that category so it won't be a problem.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 7:10 pm

I would be pretty undesirable then..... :(

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 7:20 pm

modernmax wrote:
fluffysaurus wrote:
accountinglad wrote:
just go to a brothel if it means that much to you

I think they want more than that, and I don't blame them.

If I was that age and I made an effort to talk to women to no avail, I would go definitely go to a prostitute too.

It isn't the same. That's like paying for "friends" - they aren't into you at all, just want your money.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 8:55 pm

AspieSingleDad wrote:
ZZZTired wrote:
Who cares?

He does. That's why he's posting it! See how that works?

I care because he cares. If he didn't care, he wouldn't have started this thread.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 9:00 pm

Maybe talk to women 4 times a month maybe every weekend and see what happens. The more you get out, the better it gets. You might find yourself a very good catch. :)

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 9:48 am

accountinglad wrote:
just go to a brothel if it means that much to you

One night stands do very little to alleviate loneliness. I remember that from when I was younger and had a couple of them, but no stable, long-term girlfriend. I can't imagine that sleeping with a prostitute will help you unless you're completely clueless about what to do in bed.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:00 am

There's also for the potential for robbery, assault, sexually-transmitted diseases, and worse, if you go to a prostitute.

It's just the same as masturbation, which costs nothing but a tissue or paper towel

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:20 am

I lost my Virginity to a prostitute it was an empty unpleasant experience.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 3:59 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There's also for the potential for robbery, assault, sexually-transmitted diseases, and worse, if you go to a prostitute.

Go to a prostitute somewhere where it's legal like Nevada and it will be the safest, cleanest sex you've ever had. Legal prostitutes receive regular check-ups. Legal prostitutes also examine their client's equipment before proceeding so you won't get VD from one of her previous johns.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 4:00 pm

Daniel89 wrote:
I lost my Virginity to a prostitute it was an empty unpleasant experience.

I was really thinking of doing the same thing a few years ago. Based on your post I guess it's not worth it. Glad I lost it the regular way.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 6:20 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I think you are right. A little bit to some experience is probably preferred, but no experience is better than lots.

I’d say they’re equally as bad unless your a teen. Past 25 it’s big red flag for guy to have few or no experience.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 6:21 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Excellent. You fit in that category so it won't be a problem.

I had sex once hardly counts as experience so I basically have non. And I bet women would find how I had sex pathetic and a red flag.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 6:24 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

It's just the same as masturbation, which costs nothing but a tissue or paper towel

Nonitd not sex is way way better then masturbation. The for play and kissing alone is way way better.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 7:03 pm

You don't play, caress, kiss, cuddle, etc. with a prostitute.

All you do with them is "wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

And that's the way they prefer it.

Masturbation is preferable to GOING WITH A PROSTITUTE, not preferable to sex with your lover.

imhere
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

05 Feb 2018, 7:30 pm

From the girl perspective, just saying, that if a man was with 7 women that's one thing. Acceptable. But if he says he was only with one woman and it was a prostitute, I would not even speak to him again. That's disgusting. If he was never with anyone, that is more desirable than being with one prostitute.