Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 5:03 pm

People need to speak out against all rape and not just that of women. Male rape victims are rarely taken seriously whereas a woman can accuse a man of rape and many wont even inquire whether the allegations are true or not.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2018, 10:43 pm

Obviously, something must be done with this epidemic of rape of European women, or else their white nationalists will be able to paint all refugees as potential rapists, followed by lynchings.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:09 pm

^ Yeah, THAT is why it needs to stop :roll:

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:31 pm

Skilpadde wrote:

<chuckle>
Kraichgauer doesn't usually put his foot in his mouth as firmly as he did here...
I think we can chalk it up to an aberration... ;)

I have made one or two faux pas in my life too...
No, really! 8O

I will speak on Kraichgauer's behalf...
No need to rouse yourself, m8...

What Kraichgauer meant to say was:...in addition to the obvious, the alt-right will have even greater influence in rabble-rousing...
"In addition to the obvious..." was implied...and so obvious he didn't think it necessary to be explicit...

@Kraichgauer: You owe me one, cobber, for getting you out of a sticky wicket... :mrgreen:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 3:41 pm

Aniihya wrote:
People need to speak out against all rape and not just that of women. Male rape victims are rarely taken seriously whereas a woman can accuse a man of rape and many wont even inquire whether the allegations are true or not.

Well its also pretty common for woman to be accused of lying if they make an accusation, it is one of the key reasons some women don't come forward with it and ever make a formal accusation, so if most women don't question whether its true or not, must be mostly men who immediately accuse them of being liars. I wonder if that is the same for males who make a rape accusation, of if in their case its more women who jump to disbelieving it.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:22 pm

Skilpadde wrote:

That's hardly the only reason for it to stop, as the number one reason is women's safety. I was addressing the xenophobia being directed at immigrants explicitly in the video.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:24 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

That's hardly the only reason for it to stop, as the number one reason is women's safety. I was addressing the xenophobia being directed at immigrants explicitly in the video.

I got your back, man... 8)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:49 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

I got your back, man... 8)

Danke.

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:49 pm

When women start turning, you know it's game over for the pro-immigration crowd. Mainly because the large number of men who put their hearts and souls into fashionable, female-dominated causes will happily transform into Dog the immigrant hunter when the tides of female opinion change.

Related: https://vladtepesblog.com/2018/02/07/th ... man-whore/

Natalia Osten-Sacken: Rebecca, you’ve worked many years with refugees and immigrants, you’re a well-known human rights activist. Already before the big wave of immigration in 2015, you were well known for fighting for unlimited admission of these people to Germany. What influenced the change of your views?

Rebecca Sommer: I would like to point out that I have never fought for “unlimited” admission of migrants, because it is impossible for any country to adopt infinitely. I am a humanist and human rights activist. The first years I believed that people who come here are real refugees, happy that they will be safe now and that they will show a good faith in order to adapt here and to integrate. But with time, an unpleasant awakening came about step by step. The reasons for this were so complex that I just couldn’t ignore it anymore.

For sure, one of the main turning points, as in many of us, was New Year’s Eve 2015 in Cologne. Then I finally had to admit to myself that this type of behavior describes the overwhelming majority of Muslims with whom I had to deal with in my life. It was the moment when I said to myself: “Rebecca, now you have to slow down, at least because you are women’s rights activist, with your responsibility to them as a woman.” I have tried to justify these constantly repeated patterns of behavior and thinking, their way of perceiving the world – which are based on their religion, Islam, and their culture – for example, in such a way that they are new here. I believed that these medieval views would change over time. I placed great trust in our libertarian, equitable European values, and I naively thought that every person must delight in them and take them on.

But after looking back through the years of repetitive experiences and myself in my work environment as a volunteer, I had to admit to myself that when it comes to Muslim refugees, they have grown up with completely different values, into wich they have been brainwashed and are indoctrinated by Islam, and have no intention of adopting our values – worse, they look at us, unbelievers with superiority and arrogance.

In this culture, what counts is strength and if you help someone just like that, out of a good heart, it does not fit in their understanding of the world. You are just stupid to them, which means weak. And so they perceive us – as fools, a fallen society of weaklings. Most Europeans can not understand this because it does not coincide with our reformed, enlightened, Christian-humanist values ??on which our culture is based. Of course, I know many individual exceptions, but they confirm the rule. I consider it important in dealing with Muslims to be open to everyone, I am still open and I have Muslim friends. However, if there are discrepancies in what they tell or in their behavior, I recommend caution because of taqqiya.

You’ve also worked in refugee shelters. What caught your eye?
There, representatives of many regions, cultures and religions meet, mainly Muslim men, and next to them, people who were oppressed by Muslims, raped, tortured, entire villages murdered. There are many hot spots. Most often, however, there is persecution or at least contemptuous treatment of non-believers – infidels – by Muslims. Muslims constitute the majority in shelters. Many of them seem to believe that they are some kind of “superhumans” and all non-Muslims are subject to them. In a small space such conflicts are intensifying. For example, there are situations when “infidels” have no right to be with them at the same time in the kitchen or laundry room and are arrogantly and even aggressively chased away.

For example, after a volunteer spent three months teaching German to a Syrian twice a week, she was convinced that everything was going well and that she was just trying to be kind and accepted the invitation for a meal together. She just thinks that he wants to thank her for help, and he thinks that the “whore” wants sexual encounter. These women do not realize that they are perceived by men from this cultural circle as infidel, immoral, and always sexually subordinate to the man, because at first the refugees seem very nice, polite and well-mannered – that is, they practice the aforementioned taqqiya. And then there was a very unpleasant surprise when a friendly – until now – immigrant dragged her by her hair into the bathroom at the moment when she wanted to say goodbye (with the highest probability – in order to rape her, a note with the permission of Rebecca). And the reason for this is that he cannot understand that she wants to go now, because why did the “whore” come alone to his room?

More in the link.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 7:47 am

I think the west will finally wake up to something which it's been running from a long time.

That thing comes in two flavors:

1) We as westerners have highly attenuated personalities. There's the part of us that's super-civil and progressive, and there's the part of us that wants to see all of our competitors dead. Those voices usually live in the same person and the second voice, repressed, has a way of bulging out on a regular basis or it's choices getting rationalized away as reasonable when in truth (reacting to emotion) those acting them out have no idea why they did them.

2) A lot of these guys from the third world who, among third worlders, had it rough enough to exile/deport themselves somewhere else don't have a problem listening to that second voice at all - that's just what's real.

This is good reminder that evolutionary psychology doesn't just hold up a quadrant or corner of what we are, rather it holds up practically everything and the extent to which we ignore it is the extent that we find ourselves blindsided by all kinds of things about ourselves and almost everything about people who are different from us.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin