Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Feb 2018, 7:10 pm

this thread is to make friends from 13 to 16; so leave a comment

Rockingnoelle
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Mar 2018, 1:03 am

Hey, I’m Kay or Noelle, and I’m 13. I’m looking for a friend, too.

serpenEncipheror
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Apr 2018, 1:02 am

Hi I'm 16.
I'm from China and I'm neurotypical, but I have certain Aspie traits.

I have special interest on researching about autism, analyzing others' behaviors.
I easily get passionate about things. But the most long term passion is on autism. I started researching on it four years ago, and it surely affected my own personality. Even though I'm friendly and bright all the time, I still have trouble socializing. I don't know why?

I would really like to have a peer friend with autism! Or someone with the same passion towards the topic. Or someone with a special interest, like my passion towards autism.
I'm generally even-tempered and understanding. But I can be a little bit bothersome since when I get too attracted to a person I can't help bugging him/her all the time.
English isn't my mother language. Please forgive when my expressions get confusing.
I like to talk in stream of consciousness, which means my sequence of topics can be very illogical. The following is an example:

Fun fact about me is that I can look up to the Sun directly without getting my eyes hurt. I like the Sun a lot. I like astronomy but I haven't done much research on it.
And my middle school has peacocks. They sometimes wonder into the library and it took lots of effort to get them out of there. They all died when our headmaster was changed.
I'm currently in a bilingual high school and preparing for college application oversea.
I like everything about nature, except for flowers that smell bad.
About comics and cartoons, I like Transformers, Homestuck, Gravity Falls and My Little Ponies.
I like imagining things! I'm daydreaming all the time. I currently realized I should put more efforts into making dreams come true instead of making up more dreams though.
My major is Computer Science and I'm pretty into Math.
I hate tomatoes. But I have a piece of cloth which I sleep with every night that is named Tomato Egg. That's a long story. By the way the cloth touches really good.

I'm pretty sure about being neurotypical though, since my neurodiverse traits never caused me any trouble and I get along well with other neurotypical people.

Maybe this means I can get along well with neurodiverse people, too? I never get a chance to prove this because in China schools don't enroll students with ASD and therefore I have no neurodiverse people around me.

So I am here!