Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kamoku
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Feb 2018, 10:16 pm

I have no idea how to explain it correctly. It's this weird feeling throughout my body. I don't know if it's anxiety, or a strong emotion that I can't describe. It happens 24/7. A weird feeling in my chest happens, too.

AQ: 44

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:26 pm

Valentine's Day is coming up, so maybe it's LOVE! :heart: :mrgreen: :heart:

Yeah, riiiight. :roll:

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:27 pm

Kamoku wrote:
I have no idea how to explain it correctly. It's this weird feeling throughout my body. I don't know if it's anxiety, or a strong emotion that I can't describe. It happens 24/7. A weird feeling in my chest happens, too.

Yeah, it's really hard to decipher what it could be without much to go off from. Is there any sort of thing that is triggering this feeling? Such as something you see, hear, feel, smell, think or touch? Has anything physically happened to you recently that may be a cause to this feeling?

Kamoku

05 Feb 2018, 10:38 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

I definitely know it's not that. :lol:

MariaTheFictionkin wrote:
Yeah, it's really hard to decipher what it could be without much to go off from. Is there any sort of thing that is triggering this feeling? Such as something you see, hear, feel, smell, think or touch? Has anything physically happened to you recently that may be a cause to this feeling?

I don't know, It just happens. I guess I'm going to have to write down what I was thinking/doing at that time to see what's triggering it.

MariaTheFictionkin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2018, 10:40 pm

Kamoku wrote:

I don't know, It just happens. I guess I'm going to have to write down what I was thinking/doing at that time to see what's triggering it.

That's a good idea. :)

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Feb 2018, 1:32 am

Kamoku wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:

I definitely know it's not that. :lol:

Yeah, writing is a great way to sort out those feelings. I often feel "weird" like that, and I won't know what feeling it actually is or why it's there until I've written down all the things that has happened during the day that led up to the point when I started feeling weird. It often turns out that I'm upset or anxious about something. Pinning it down in text gives me that "aha!"-moment where it's suddenly very obvious how I feel and why.

Kamoku

06 Feb 2018, 4:37 am

It happened, right when I was talking to my mom. I also felt my chest tightening up a little bit. We weren't talking about anything that would probably cause anxiety, unless I didn't know.

bobaspie2015
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Feb 2018, 5:47 am

Hi Kamoku,
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 176 of 200 is very high, as for me I am around 140 of 200. I am wondering as a result of your high score, it may be a sensory thing.
Just a thought.