Page 10 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 6:09 pm

...Which you can't be bothered to read, eh? :twisted: :roll:

"RainbowUnion"]Sorry, must have missed it in a poorly typed rambling rant somewhere...[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 23 Feb 2018, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 6:11 pm

ASS-P is....ASS-P.

He doesn't respond to direct criticism. I don't think he trusts it. This might be because of what he's experienced in his life.

The best thing to do in his situation is to help him with practical things. Yes, do call him out if he gets nasty. But the emphasis should be on encouraging him, rather than criticizing him.

I think his bad typing is (mostly) caused by the lousy equipment he uses, plus (perhaps) the speed of his typing, combined with the fact that he has to type something in a certain time in order for it not to be "lost."

This is a very Maslow type of situation. He has to get his basic needs met----before we can address needs "higher up" on the Maslow Pyramid.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 6:31 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Which you can't be bothered to read, eh? :twisted: :roll:

Nope.

"RainbowUnion"]Sorry, must have missed it in a poorly typed rambling rant somewhere...
[/quote]

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:04 pm

Please refrain from mocking or bullying ASS-P. I would like to see you guys survive on the streets without a home. It is already hard enough for many autists to live independently when they can.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:08 pm

RainbowUnion wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
RainbowUnion wrote:
B19 wrote:
There have been multiple offenders in this thread, in a variety of ways. All are regrettable, and I am hesitant to issue multiple warnings given the pile on effect we have seen occur, so have chosen instead to make some general points about the ethos members are asked to remember and respect here.

The biggest offender is ASS P himself, and i'm sure he posts this in the haven so he can get away with his BS.

You haven't been around here long enough to "get," ASS-P nor understand the value he gets out of being here & why even those he directs negativity to (me) don't want to see him gone.

You are right, I truly don't. Mind explaining?

ASS-P's been f****d 8 ways from Sunday in this life. Not all of his problems are his own doing. Far from it. Think about how he communicates with people here on this forum.. do you really think he has an abundance of friends in real life to chat with? To vent to? to get any kind of guidance from? Not likely. This place is one of his only connections to anything & anyone, so we tolerate his ASS-P ways because WP is good for him.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:14 pm

I feel like ASS-P can be a most amiable fellow when hanging out with fellow comic book enthusiasts.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:16 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I feel like ASS-P can be a most amiable fellow when hanging out with fellow comic book enthusiasts.

But apparently not here on WP.

My posts today have been in DEFENCE of his rudeness towards me, yet I just received a message with a "board warning" for "bothering ASS-P."

Bizarre!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:21 pm

I don't believe ASS-P bears grudges against individual people, really.

He might get upset with them for a little while---then the grudge goes away.

Just "hang out" with him more. I think he'd appreciate it.

If he tries to recruit you to send him stuff or something, just say "no."

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don't believe ASS-P bears grudges against individual people, really.

Just "hang out" with him more. I think he'd appreciate it.

If he tries to recruit you to send him stuff or something, just say "no."

He's not the appreciative sort, really. I've offered him help at my time and expense and he's stated in this thread that he doesn't trust me, as if I've done anything to prove I'm untrustworthy. :roll: I was also very clear in pointing out that it'd be impossible for me to give his lawyer contact any negative instructions of what to do with ASS-P's inherited photos because no lawyer is going to throw out items w/o the express consent of the person involved. But he's paranoid and, well, ASS-P, so for some reason he thinks I have ill will against him and would communicate something different to the lawyer than I've stated. Meanwhile, I've been transparent about exactly what I'd say on ASS-P's behalf with his approval and consent.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 7:37 pm

I know what you mean.

He's gotten mad at me, too.

Probably the best thing is to let him cool off for a while.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 9:52 pm

ASS-P's very screen name is a satirical one, making fun of his own Aspie status.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 1:19 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

But apparently not here on WP.

My posts today have been in DEFENCE of his rudeness towards me, yet I just received a message with a "board warning" for "bothering ASS-P."

Bizarre!

The moderation here is very hypocritical. Ass P makes these threads all about HIMSELF, and when people respond they get in trouble.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 1:31 pm

^ If you respond in a negative, critical manner in The Haven, you will get in trouble.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 1:41 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
^ If you respond in a negative, critical manner in The Haven, you will get in trouble.

Interesting. Then why have I been scolded by mods for offering encouragement, advice, and help? :?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 2:05 pm

^ Because you're being obnoxious and unhelpful about it, and it's pissing people off.

I tried talking to you as a forum member to get you to lay-off, but it became necessary to hit you over the head with a frying pan.

Myself and the rest of the moderation team suspects you have some rather significant TOM issues, but we can't let you run about like a bull in a china shop.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2018, 2:15 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
^ Because you're being obnoxious and unhelpful about it, and it's pissing people off.

I tried talking to you as a forum member to get you to lay-off, but it became necessary to hit you over the head with a frying pan.

Myself and the rest of the moderation team suspects you have some rather significant TOM issues, but we can't let you run about like a bull in a china shop.

Didn't another moderator in this thread post that it was against forum rules to diagnose other forum members with anything? :? Also interesting.