Page 4 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:14 am

...Otherwise known as " MY POSSESSIONS "! !! !! !! !! !! :x

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 5:46 am

If I didn't have a place to store things, I'd only carry absolute essentials in a backpack.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 6:39 am

...What are " absolute essentials " if you're sleeping outside? When it's cold? And it might rain? And you have to change your clothes upon occasion?

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:22 am

...Now I will talk about relating to potential problems I anticipate if the shelter here is mats-on-floor like the earlier shelter here in SC.A stool or chair by me might not be enough to easily get up of it is not quite large and really heavily secured. Mats tend to be close. It"s as dark as it can reasonably get. It might be insisted that I wear foot coverings, and on a slick gum floor. I tend to grunt a bit when I get up, maybe, nd I definitely, when I"ve almost fallen down??, grunted " Uh!! " instoctovely, which helps right me and keep me from falling.
I'll likely have to go to to the bathroom during a night there (and there's generally nowhere to go but your cot, certainly later on. I'd have to go to the bathroom during the night, clothed? as I anticipate being, more than once. I will now use euphimistic words, not " proper " Greek/ Latin-etc. medical words, to avoid offending the hyper-sensitive. My - masculine area - is now not swollen as before. In this room I sleep - nonclothed '- make my way to the - place of elimination - in the dark, stepping sometimes uncertainly. When I - #1 ' Ostand fairly close, over the bowl, to try and have it hit the mark. My ma, when it #2, does not tend to stand up and push #1 out super forcefully, I,d likely to wash less there. I probably?? get OCD about my am out of washing up afterward, but I think I might not be able to wash up there enough, and my clothes could overly get smelly. I have few clothes. If I must carry around all day, too...Well, let's wait now and see if you-know-who replies I'm disgusting :x :evil: :( !

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:56 pm

...Somethong really bizarre happened this morning -I may have somehow stepped on broken glass around the bed, dropped blood on the floor, and have the bleeding completely stop quickly! Briefly, as best as I can see, there us no opening whatsoever on my feet. and lots if time in the shower revealed absurdly no blood whatsoever, ZERO.M. Somehow a thin puddle of red liquid ended up on the floor, the outer pRy red, the inner part seeming thicker and dark. Gingerly tasting it a little, I tasted nothing - beyond VERU light saltiness, and maybe I was projecting! My feet ached from walking a lot yesterday, part in muy new footwear, but t
last nite they did not lime that ! Could some pime/blister have formed and broke without my knowledge and let out this red - and black - liquid?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 6:59 pm

One would need the cajones of a Grecian bull to actually dare taste a blood spot from the floor that may or may not have derived from a foot blister. From your description, it may have come from someone else. :eew:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 7:53 pm

...I went to the homeless place (HSC. m
servo rd not medical, HPHP, medical services, briefly, got much " busy/out now, come back tomorrow " :(, my last day
in the motel) :| .

B19
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 7:59 pm

Very few of us here have walked a mile in your shoes, and it is hard to place ourselves in them. I understand that it is frustrating for you, though I would like to see you celebrate the care you receive, whether it meets your particular hopes fully or not, as I think that seeing the positives, however small they may be, is good for anyone's mental health.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:17 pm

Have you checked your foot? Is there a wound there?

As Robin said, it could have been someone else's blood.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:41 am

@ASS-P - I'm curious. What are you working on to get yourself out of homelessness? Since you get regular income from SSDI, are you applying for subsidized housing? Section 8?

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:47 am

Would you look at this? Its like the hydra. Cut off one head and another takes its place. And its still allowed, even after that psycho post of his in the last thread like this, where he said he would like to torture random people! I mean did he even get a warning for that? I doubt it.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:48 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Have you checked your foot? Is there a wound there?

As Robin said, it could have been someone else's blood.

Could be this: he stepped on a nail or glass or something. Bleeding is minimal because of his circulation problems. And pain is minimal because of his neuropathy.

RainbowUnion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 2:34 pm

drwho222 wrote:
Would you look at this? Its like the hydra. Cut off one head and another takes its place. And its still allowed, even after that psycho post of his in the last thread like this, where he said he would like to torture random people! I mean did he even get a warning for that? I doubt it.

I have examined his post history. This cycle of his has been going on for years, with no end in site. I'm not the first with the hypothesis that he is in fact a paranoid schizophrenic either. Just look up a thread from 2014 called The End of ASS P. Most of the people who posted there are no longer regular posters.

"It must be understood, that neither by word nor deed had I given Fortunato cause to doubt my good-will. I continued as was my wont, to smile in his face, and he did not perceive that my smile was at the thought of his immolation."

Edgar Allan Poe, The Cask of Amontillado

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 9:42 pm

If I could pass by ASS-P right now & drop a donation of sorts in his "tin cup," it'd be a nice tight little fluffy nugg. Sometimes I think he's so overwhelmed by the shitstorm of daily life he endures that it'd be nice for him to just burn one down & mellow out for a little while. 8)

ASS-P wrote:
...What are " absolute essentials " if you're sleeping outside? When it's cold? And it might rain? And you have to change your clothes upon occasion?

THIS would be a worth while discussion to have on these forums!

Others could suggest their list of essentials, and ASS-P could respond and let us know why or why not those items would or wouldn't be useful, what his wish list items would be etc. It'd be like packing for some sort of boyscout survival camp.. only, for real. Seriously, this could be a very positive & productive use of a thread, ASS-P, and I'd participate if you wanted to actually discuss the which practical items we'd opt to carry on our persons if we were in your situation. Maybe you'd learn some things from us, and maybe we'd learn some things from you. Regardless, I think it'd be a fun and valuable exercise for all involved, and could lead to something positive - especially if you're able to learn & then do things from more resourceful people. I mean, think about it.. most of us are not homeless & chances are we think differently in terms of making the most of things and it's very likely, IMO, that nearly everyone else here has better abilities to plan and make the most of a few simple possessions.. which is, in part, how we keep ourselves with roofs over our heads in the first place.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:54 pm

There's a lot of homeless where I live. A lot of them are druggies because there's some big clinic here that treats them. Most just have a regular backpack There's others though here and elsewhere who have a shopping cart full of stuff. And those in between. It's up to the individual what they want to lug around. But I'm a minimalist at heart. So the less I had on me the better.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:23 am

...I am sneaking this posting time in, the condition of this phone...But in what time I have, I will say that the above-tbe-49th is a pompous ass, I don't think he has anything useful to say to me :x , given his past complaing about " You asked for...", now it could seem he's trying to set up a situation where he can comlain'You asked for..." again and act superior and knowledgeable...You're useless to me! :P :x You know nothing about being HL. You're useless.
RR, I've been early always in a hospital or rehab (where I'm not supposed to go out). I haven't had the stability and freedom or a car) - or connections - to attend to that. Could you re-post those SC links?