Page 6 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:18 pm

drwho222

Why are you still married to your wife who fantasizes about drugging and harming people?

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 3:40 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
drwho222

Why are you still married to your wife who fantasizes about drugging and harming people?

What I meant is that she has worked at mental health facilities in the past.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 5:33 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...RR: Thank you for the posts. Could you repost the old ones too?
I am so annoyed with having to deal with GF again - and time presses now - that I will cut this short and not say something major.
GF :x , however. seems to pat himself on the back once more for, as best I can read his first post above, thinking of sending me something but deciding not to without ever telling me that. Uh huh :roll: . How do you, Om, feel about him calling me a name?

That's not factual. I told you flat out back then in a public thread that I COULD make the drive to deliver survival resources but wouldn't bother wasting my time & money crossing an international border and driving over 3 hours each way to deliver things you wouldn't be likely to put to good use or would discard rather than use or re-donate to someone else.

I recall having even a simple conversation about how pitching a tent would be better shelter from the rain & you made a post about how you couldn't be bothered to learn how to set up a tent. *shrug* No shelter from the rain for you, then. Seriously. It's that simple. You're so resistant to learning/trying/doing things to benefit yourself that it's next to impossible for anyone to help you. It's like the old saying goes: "God helps those who help themselves." If you showed even the slightest willingness to help yourself, others would offer you further assistance and you'd accelerate up the ladder from where you are to a much more comfortable existence. But you refuse, so, here you are.

You've also shared how some outreach workers attempted to help you manage your finances and you perceived it as them trying to control your life in a negative way, and thus refused their assistance, too. Over and over again you do this to yourself and continue to suffer the damaging results of it.

Another recent example was when you were given Christmas gifts by some charity.. gloves and such. You posted here about unwrapping them and throwing them directly into the garbage. What a waste of resources. Even if you couldn't have utilized them, they were of value. You could have given them away to someone else who could use them, sold them for cash, or traded them for something of value to you.. but instead, you took whatever value they were worth and threw them in the garbage as if your life is so abundant with resources that you don't have to make the most of what you do have. Bizarre!

Again, like I've said before.. I don't think you make conscious intentional decisions to be self sabotaging. I think your brain simply doesn't function in a way that allows you to make healthy positive choices that improve yourself or your situation. Ironically, that's why you should be grateful for and accept help that's offered to you, but unfortunately for you.. you can't.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 5:37 pm

Please lets not have reruns.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 6:30 pm

drwho222 wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
drwho222

What I meant is that she has worked at mental health facilities in the past.

Ah, I see. I misunderstood.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 11:33 pm

...I just lost a draft :cry: of a reply to GF at least beginning to refute his charges but if I don't rebut, perhaps he'll be believed 100%. Later, I suppose :( .
Thank you for the repost, RR.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 6:42 am

...Now, I will report recent developments. I will,
for one, try. to make the mods a touch happier with some happy talk. However, developments this Sunday make it harder :( .
I did labs in the downtown S. Army shelter. The situation there is alright - perhaps better than that!
However, the situation of having to lug all my luggage every day is not good :( . After just three consecutive days dragging all my luggage around two, backpack + duffel bag - had me really feeling exhausted - and more pain in my back/side I believe, than before :cry: . The first couple days here, the getting up from a lying position/the ground, though hard, was more do-able then I thought - Sun. it was worse, it seems, and getting up from a seated position, too, seemed more difficult...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Last edited by ASS-P on 19 Feb 2018, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 6:48 am

Lugging stuff around town is a pain in the ass.

I can see how it would be easier with a shopping cart. But that just gives you a bad image.

I’d probably go for the shopping cart, anyway. Screw those who scoff at me.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 6:50 am

... :( .I lost yet another draft, I've not enough phone power to try it again now :cry: .

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 10:18 am

@ASS-P - What "labs" did you do at the Salvation Army? Urine to check for illegal substances? Breathlyzer?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 10:28 am

I’m pretty stupid at times lol. The Salvation Army wouldn’t accept you with a shopping cart.

And you just can’t pick one up every day. How about those bags which have wheels and which you can pull?

Are you required to attend church services?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 7:00 pm

...I think I intended" landed " - I thought I even corrected it!! !! !! !! ! 8O - and this phone's penchant for " correcting " your words kicked in :x. It was " Landed " at the S.A. There were no booze or drug tests.

bin62"]@ASS-P - What "labs" did you do at the Salvation Army? Urine to check for illegal substances? Breathlyzer?[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 7:37 pm

...Yes, your second sentence is correct I think and more besides.
What I alluded to before is that I DID open an account at the SC Credit Union, I got the needed paperwork from the HSC and opened it last Friday! :D So you see, given the chance, I CAN " accomplish things ".
Thank you for the info that led to it, RR :) .
However, I am back in the hospital now. :| I went with the thought that I'd get at least a morning off from the CRIPPLING :cry: weight of carrying the stuff around. Well,
I did get admitted. (Otber medical. things for me to point to, too.) More later.
My only real objection to the shelter was having to walk around all dy with the ball & chain of the luggage. if I could have left stuff there during the daytime it would have been okay :(. (I'm trying to.show that " I wasn't asking for very much " :(.) There was just a prayer/blessing before supper, nothing more.

ekortie"]I’m pretty stupid at times lol. The Salvation Army wouldn’t accept you with a shopping cart.

And you just can’t pick one up every day. How about those bags which have wheels and which you can pull?

Are you required to attend church services?[/quote]

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 12:28 pm

You're welcome. I'm glad you're taking your health seriously and getting the help you need.

Q.: Is the Salvation Army a winter shelter or opened all year round

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 1:53 pm

...Winter. It closes either March or April 15 so I'm a little worried. That literally true, that a winter belted up your way issues issues clients a tent when they close for the season?

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:33 pm

Yes. They give people a tent and a sleeping bag. I use a BiPap machine so I'm hoping the powers-that-be who run the shelter pull some strings and get me in a place where I can plug in my machine. If not, I'll just sleep in my car as I've done for years.