Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jon85
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2018, 5:43 am

Do they exist?

Anyone know where I can get some help?

I'm having to do some quite complicated (complicated for me anyways) calculations at work and my maths is beyond terrible (i don't really know what i'm doing - i just think i do!). Just wondering if there's anyone/thing out there where i can give numbers and what I want from them and it/they can help work out the kind of calculations i need to do to achieve the answers?

Stunning Images On T-Shirts, Homeware and More!!

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 2:52 am

jon85 wrote:
Do they exist?

Anyone know where I can get some help?

I'm having to do some quite complicated (complicated for me anyways) calculations at work and my maths is beyond terrible (i don't really know what i'm doing - i just think i do!). Just wondering if there's anyone/thing out there where i can give numbers and what I want from them and it/they can help work out the kind of calculations i need to do to achieve the answers?

Possibly the math section of Yahoo Answers, Reddit or Stackexchange. Be sure to let them know it's for work and not a homework problem.

Dwightfry
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2018, 8:42 am

I use wolframalpha.com. You have to pay for full version to see all steps of calculation though.

That concrete you are trying to dig through is 9 feet thick, it's reenforced with hardend steel, it's designed to withstand a nuclear blast."It doesn't matter. If you pound annything long enough, it'll give"
-Jimmy Bond, The Lone gunmen

Nekomonster
Toucan
Toucan

13 Mar 2018, 9:27 am

Mathway is a sort-of cheating tool, but it'll give you the answers if you're able to work backwards, and the premium version shows how to work out the problems.