Anyone fear for the state of the world

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Romansky123
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Feb 2018, 5:25 pm

Does anyone fear for the state off the world tired of injustice and disrespect with people putting people in boxes

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 6:52 pm

Anyone that does not?

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 6:55 pm

Nope, I'm good.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 7:05 pm

People have been "fearing for the state of the world" since....well....since Man has been aware of the world.

If you are in a place like Syria, I would say there's more justification for pessimism than if you are in a place like Norway. It's hard to be optimistic if your home was taken away from you, and you are forced to leave your country and live in a refugee camp.

There have been MANY points in history where things were MUCH WORSE than they are now.

xatrix26
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 3:09 am

I fear for the state of the Autistic world but not so much for the NT world. I've come to realize that they are in fact separate entities. I really only care about those of us ASDs who have struggled greatly in life, who have tolerated the bullying and lack of empathy for the things that we do that make NTs uncomfortable.

But most of all I fear that the NT world may becoming less and less tolerant of the mentally disabled and the diagnosed Autistic.
Especially those of us who have to find a way to live and sometimes work with NTs. I fear that most of our kind my never find peace and acceptance in this lifetime and we'll always be pariahs within the NT society. Most NTs would rather we all just go away and get locked up in a padded room somewhere where the not-so-honourable are in charge of your care.

Fear is all I have for our kind.

ADHD, OCD, and PTSD.

Keep calm and stim away. ;)

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 5:00 am

I fear all this talk about nuclear bombs.

But I mostly fear of where the UK is heading. Conservative government are cutting back police, NHS and even schools. But those f****d up Tories have no problem sending money abroad to other countries to help them out when the UK needs that money. And the way small flats are SO expensive to rent. It's like you have to be stinking rich to get by in this country. Why do people vote Tories????? :shrug:

The NHS collapsing frightens me the most though.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 7:13 am

Yup, basically its a mess and they are all f*****g delusional batshit crazy! They actually believe their odd belief systems and conventions have meaning outside of the culture/their head/the social group they live in, when in reality the only meaning their belief systems have is the meaning that they personally give to them....

IE
Scared of failure because you were told it makes you a bad person lololol....all it means is you had a go at something and it didnt work. The rest is delusion. You could just as easily decide it was nothing more than a learning curve. But not the society we live in...they've not twigged how to deal with faliure the easy way yet! Bless them!

The human race is doomed as much by its stupidity as it is by its delusional nature.

Mother nature does not recognise most of the belief systems they think are vital for life, happiness and wellbeing...

I mostly find human society hilarious cause its so god damned dumb in so many ways I don't even know where to start!

Basically they spend their whole lives, their only lives, trying to solve problems they created with their ignorance in the fist place...

I can't help but to find that funny...

Especially when the solution is simple.

Drop the stupid belief systems and get different ones then that dont stress everyone out. Drop prejudice, drop ignorance, drop discrimination, stop judging! Try understanding, approach the world with an open minded curiosity. Be conscientious, be compassionate. Care less about money and more about those around you (other humans). Stop categorising those whom are different you to as being wrong, they are not, they are different. Full Stop. End of story!

And on the not so funny side:

Also stop bleaching autistic chidren with mms, I read about this recently, it makes me feel sick (not funny)! I woke up crying for those kids the other day as i cant even begin to imagine how much harm it can do to them.

For god sakes some of the ignorant belief systems out there really do f**k me off!

I can give more examples of why i hate the hell out of the society humans have created for themselves (life is not bad, nature is not bad, but human civilisation certainly can be!), but i'd have to write a book to do so, and as im pretty sure no one wants to hear me ranting about such things, I won't!

Last edited by Earthbound_Alien on 08 Feb 2018, 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sea Breeze
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Feb 2018, 7:29 am

xatrix26 wrote:
I fear for the state of the Autistic world but not so much for the NT world. I've come to realize that they are in fact separate entities. I really only care about those of us ASDs who have struggled greatly in life, who have tolerated the bullying and lack of empathy for the things that we do that make NTs uncomfortable.

But most of all I fear that the NT world may becoming less and less tolerant of the mentally disabled and the diagnosed Autistic.
Especially those of us who have to find a way to live and sometimes work with NTs. I fear that most of our kind my never find peace and acceptance in this lifetime and we'll always be pariahs within the NT society. Most NTs would rather we all just go away and get locked up in a padded room somewhere where the not-so-honourable are in charge of your care.

Fear is all I have for our kind.
Especially with all the focus shifted towards meaningless stuff in the media like Donal Trumps latest fart and how women in the western world have it oh so bad, while women in the western world have it virtually equal.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 8:37 am

I fear the Chinese will overtake the rest of the world and the only way we'll be able to compete with them will be to work very long hours for low pay.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:19 am

^^^ I don’t see any sign that this will happen in our lifetime.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:24 am

People sometimes ask why other commit suicide. I think the real question is, "Why *wouldn't* they commit suicide?" The world is so terrible that sometimes it seems the only escape is the sweet release of death.

Not that I find death sweet nor do I find it releasing. That's why I choose to go on living. That and the solace and comfort I find in animals and my special interests.

Daniel89
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:40 am

I fear that our relatively free period in history will simply be a bleep in the history of man, I think we are going backwards when it comes to freedom and people seem to be content with that. I think as we become more dependant upon big government and big business its only natural we will become less free. Here in Britain there were Muslim rape gangs raping kids up and down the country the police and politicians ignored it because they didn't want to be called racist, people focus on the Muslim rapists but what about the police and politicians who covered it up there has been any punishment of them and not great call from the public either. If people can tolerate child abuse then they will tolerate anything.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 11:01 am

Romansky123 wrote:
Does anyone fear for the state off the world tired of injustice and disrespect with people putting people in boxes

I worry about the Florida coastline now, after a lifetime of working to save it and much else from climate change. I've been losing the justice fights too. Now, I'm also worried that I won't even be able to understand the language of my potential young allies.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 11:14 am

Daniel89 wrote:
I fear that our relatively free period in history will simply be a bleep in the history of man, I think we are going backwards when it comes to freedom and people seem to be content with that. I think as we become more dependant upon big government and big business its only natural we will become less free. Here in Britain there were Muslim rape gangs raping kids up and down the country the police and politicians ignored it because they didn't want to be called racist, people focus on the Muslim rapists but what about the police and politicians who covered it up there has been any punishment of them and not great call from the public either. If people can tolerate child abuse then they will tolerate anything.

I have to agree with you!

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 11:15 am

Dear_one wrote:
Romansky123 wrote:

I worry about the Florida coastline now, after a lifetime of working to save it and much else from climate change. I've been losing the justice fights too. Now, I'm also worried that I won't even be able to understand the language of my potential young allies.

Humans are destructive, they destroy themselves and the environment that they live, so absorbed are they in their own egos.

The key is to make people less self absorbed...if that is even possible in the first place.

This obession with the human ego is mankinds undoing!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 3:25 pm

I am concerned about it for sure, but not for quite the same reason I am more concerned about the environment and poverty. To me that is a little more pressing than people putting each other in boxes.