Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 5:52 pm

I just looked it up and I've filled out my P60 at work wrong. Why are questions so difficult? I've only been in the job three days and I'm going to have to hand in a messy form. Universal Credit is NOT taxable income, by the way. I always end up just starring at a question that everyone else thinks makes perfect sense, and I always try really hard not to get it wrong because I worry about getting into trouble.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2018, 9:56 pm

Can't you just get another P60?

There was a group called UB40, who did the big hit known as "Red Red Wine," which was named after the form which was used to apply for jobseekers allowance.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2018, 3:05 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Can't you just get another P60?

There was a group called UB40, who did the big hit known as "Red Red Wine," which was named after the form which was used to apply for jobseekers allowance.

Not Jobseekers allowance, Unemployment Benefit (UB) I don't think they are over, they were huge for three decades and had lots of big hits.

I could get another form but I they would have to get head office to send it and that would delay me paying the correct tax (supper, supper low :D ) If they are not sure they keep it until they are.