Why does it seem like all women successful?

Page 2 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 4:00 am

katdances wrote:

Oh I get it know.
First, where do you live? I would love to find a city where all women have jobs, are able to live independently and have cars to drive. Sounds like a dream. (I don't really liked the idea of owning a car since i always thought it ties you to the city the car is in, but this city is driving me nuts so the thought is my mind, the money isn't)
Second, if some of those women have two jobs, then they aren't as successful as you think. Some of them are probably struggling to pay for that car and that place.
Third, if you think you're not good enough then it's very hard that someone else will. When I felt like this I understood that I needed to take better care of myself and actually think what if I actually ended up alone. Sure it sounds like it sucks and it's not what I want, but I do think I'd rather that instead of settling for someone. Ending up alone doesn't mean that you'll always be. This thought started in me because while I wanted a boyfriend I felt like I didn't have anything to offer.
Fourth, I think someone that looks for a partner (whatever the gender) is looking for someone who if they don't have their life together, that at least it seems like they're working on it. That there is drive in that person. I mean you want that if you're looking for something serious. Some don't care much if it's just for the moment and others even for that are more picky. To each their own.

Bolded is why my situation is hopeless. It’s why I should die. Even in that I’m a failure Who will women date when 90% of jobs are replaced by machines, it’s happening they designing therapist ai, and already have a working lawyer ai. The future every job but it will be replaced.

It’s not a dream for me or other men that’s for sure. It’s hell. I know the past sucked for women but I really wish I’d lived in the 30s-50s I’d had much better luck getting a gf.

Why would you be limits to the city, cars can drive anywhere.

The ones with two jobs are usually working their way through college. Both are red flags for me thst they won’t date me.

I think I’m not good enough cause it’s all I’m told by women. Should be just be arrogant and ignore thousands of women saying I’m not good enoug or not s real man, that’d make me crazy to ignore reality. And wouldn’t help as even if I believed I was gods gift to women they still not think I’m good enough I can’t control women’s opinions of me.
I have ended up alone though, and it’s horrible. I have stuff to offer it’s just notmwhat really matters to most women. They’d rather be with a abusive men but at least he has his life together right? :roll:
As a woman you always have sex and companionship to offer which for a lot of guys is enough. Most men just don’t care if a woman has her life together or what her job is or how much she makes or if she drives. They just want companionship with a attractive woman who they get along with.

As for settling, I already have so low standards most would consider them non existent so I can’t reslly settle, that’s more a woman or well off man thing to do. Loser men can’t settle , we are no women settle for or who women in the past settled for women today just stay single. So yeah i dont know besides dating single moms with 4 kids some of who are 17/18 i dont know. Don’t think they’d settle for me anyways. And how awkward. I’d get along better with their old daughter then them. Is that my only option? Dating a 40-70 old single mom? I just hope I die in he next 5 years, my health seems to get worse so maybe I will.

VIDEODROME
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 6:16 am

A female know of failed really hard and may still be failing. She was not on dating sites because she was in a relationship with her heroin dealer who got her pregnant. She did sober up for a while but last I heard she relapsed, got on drugs, and stole her mom's car.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:33 pm

VIDEODROME wrote:
A female know of failed really hard and may still be failing. She was not on dating sites because she was in a relationship with her heroin dealer who got her pregnant. She did sober up for a while but last I heard she relapsed, got on drugs, and stole her mom's car.

Somis it druggie or successful?

I’d just like to find a woman who’s similar loser as me but doesn’t do drugs or drink. Do they not exist?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:46 pm

^ More women live below the poverty line than men, so I would assume so.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:48 pm

You’re only a loser if want to stay in the loser’s lifestyle.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 8:14 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You’re only a loser if want to stay in the loser’s lifestyle.

I was born defective and this sentenced to life in a losers lifestyle. Unless I can manage to work 60 hours a week I’ll never not be a loser. I can barely handle 20

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 8:15 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
^ More women live below the poverty line than men, so I would assume so.

Where are they then? Do they all just date up?

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:23 am

https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/ ... weaker-sex

Perhaps this article will help you better understand Sly's experience and also answer the topic's question.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:44 pm

Sad

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Feb 2018, 7:31 pm

Hey just to update on the unsuccessful women thing, I just lost my job so how unsuccessful is that for you?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 7:33 pm

Sorry about that, Kat.

That really sucks.

I hope they fired you, so you can get unemployment.

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Feb 2018, 8:11 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sorry about that, Kat.

That really sucks.

I hope they fired you, so you can get unemployment.

They did fire me, but an unemployment pay doesn’t exist here. The better chance I have is that they pay me the vacation time I didn’t took and what they owe for year I worked there as the law says (which my boss is trying avoid)

So yeah feeling pretty unaccomplished right now, but I’m trying to stay positive since I didn’t want to be there anymore

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 8:14 pm

Now you can more easily search for a better job.

You didn't want to be there. It's good that you're gone from there.

It's a hard thing to lose a job. It really is.

But just keep your head up, take a break for the weekend, then start plugging away next week.

AquaineBay
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 9:51 pm

sly279 wrote:
katdances wrote:

Oh I get it know.
First, where do you live? I would love to find a city where all women have jobs, are able to live independently and have cars to drive. Sounds like a dream. (I don't really liked the idea of owning a car since i always thought it ties you to the city the car is in, but this city is driving me nuts so the thought is my mind, the money isn't)
Second, if some of those women have two jobs, then they aren't as successful as you think. Some of them are probably struggling to pay for that car and that place.
Third, if you think you're not good enough then it's very hard that someone else will. When I felt like this I understood that I needed to take better care of myself and actually think what if I actually ended up alone. Sure it sounds like it sucks and it's not what I want, but I do think I'd rather that instead of settling for someone. Ending up alone doesn't mean that you'll always be. This thought started in me because while I wanted a boyfriend I felt like I didn't have anything to offer.
Fourth, I think someone that looks for a partner (whatever the gender) is looking for someone who if they don't have their life together, that at least it seems like they're working on it. That there is drive in that person. I mean you want that if you're looking for something serious. Some don't care much if it's just for the moment and others even for that are more picky. To each their own.

Bolded is why my situation is hopeless. It’s why I should die. Even in that I’m a failure Who will women date when 90% of jobs are replaced by machines, it’s happening they designing therapist ai, and already have a working lawyer ai. The future every job but it will be replaced.

It’s not a dream for me or other men that’s for sure. It’s hell. I know the past sucked for women but I really wish I’d lived in the 30s-50s I’d had much better luck getting a gf.

Why would you be limits to the city, cars can drive anywhere.

The ones with two jobs are usually working their way through college. Both are red flags for me thst they won’t date me.

I think I’m not good enough cause it’s all I’m told by women. Should be just be arrogant and ignore thousands of women saying I’m not good enoug or not s real man, that’d make me crazy to ignore reality. And wouldn’t help as even if I believed I was gods gift to women they still not think I’m good enough I can’t control women’s opinions of me.
I have ended up alone though, and it’s horrible. I have stuff to offer it’s just notmwhat really matters to most women. They’d rather be with a abusive men but at least he has his life together right? :roll:
As a woman you always have sex and companionship to offer which for a lot of guys is enough. Most men just don’t care if a woman has her life together or what her job is or how much she makes or if she drives. They just want companionship with a attractive woman who they get along with.

As for settling, I already have so low standards most would consider them non existent so I can’t reslly settle, that’s more a woman or well off man thing to do. Loser men can’t settle , we are no women settle for or who women in the past settled for women today just stay single. So yeah i dont know besides dating single moms with 4 kids some of who are 17/18 i dont know. Don’t think they’d settle for me anyways. And how awkward. I’d get along better with their old daughter then them. Is that my only option? Dating a 40-70 old single mom? I just hope I die in he next 5 years, my health seems to get worse so maybe I will.

I know how you feel Sly. I often get the feeling of being unneeded and feel that if I were to die, my family will be sad yet nothing in their life would change except me not being there. I know it isn't true but it seems that way when you have so many issues that it looks like you take more than you can give back.

The way I see it, being on disability is like being on life support, the only thing it does is keep you alive other than that, you are all on your own.

By the way a therapist AI sounds incredibly stupid! If humans are barely successful at therapy than how is a robot going to be any better? It's almost like society doesn't plan to help mental disability just wait for them to die out or something.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 10:17 pm

I would agree.

A robot therapist is definitely ripe for satire.

katdances
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Feb 2018, 2:16 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Now you can more easily search for a better job.

You didn't want to be there. It's good that you're gone from there.

It's a hard thing to lose a job. It really is.

But just keep your head up, take a break for the weekend, then start plugging away next week.

That's true. I'm still working for about a month there, he just let me know that he didn't had a place for me (and another woman) there anymore. At least now I can justify giving more time to my own project and to search for another job. This one is not a priority anymore and has stopped being a reason for me to feel guilty about. So that's good. Kinda liberating.

Yeah, I've realised months ago that I'd had enough there and have being containing myself from abruptly quitting for economic reasons. I'm also going on holiday at the start of March so that's great but I also feel guilty for going now, but 1) I need it, my mind needs it 2)It's all payed for. So I have to try and stop feeling guilty.

Thanks for your words Kraftie, I talked to my parents and it seemed like nothing for them, almost as if they didn't want me working there anymore. I guess even though being fired was the only way I was leaving that job (unless I got another offer), the fact that it happened suddenly or that it actually happened was a kick in the ass to my ego. I'm still sad/mad about it, but I'm more calm right now. Definitely taking most of the weekend off. :roll:

Oh, and a robot therapy sounds scary. Definitely they'd be listening and watching all our issues and reactions. Like the ultimate form of surveillance. Like that chip that records your memories from Black Mirror. Just no.