White House Petition: "Traitor Trump must DIE with bullets!"

Page 1 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:27 pm

But considering some things I've heard alt right types defend as freedom of speech, I am surprised they aren't jumping to defend this. Shouldn't we be able to say anything we want regardless of how politically incorrect is, or is there a line somewhere after all?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:29 pm

Also the title of this thread probably should probably be changed. Its not very clear this is something that circulated on the internet we are commenting about...someone may get the wrong idea.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:32 pm

If Pence were President, things would be similar as far as the relationship between the President and Congress is concerned. It would be a constant stalemate, with the Government shutting down every so often.

But this would be accompanied by a noticeable lack of faux pas which cause international incidents.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:32 pm

Well you might as well prepare tea and cookies for the federal agents who will shortly be coming through your door. Leave it open so they don't break it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:38 pm

Chronos wrote:
Well you might as well prepare tea and cookies for the federal agents who will shortly be coming through your door. Leave it open so they don't break it.

I don't think anyone here is advocating this.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:40 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Also the title of this thread probably should probably be changed. Its not very clear this is something that circulated on the internet we are commenting about...someone may get the wrong idea.

Added "White House Petition", happy? If someone can't clearly see this originated from a different website and something being discussed, then they need help... Although, some posters on this forum have wished death on the president.

Chronos wrote:

I doubt it... At least not my door or most, if any posters on this forum. Unless they sign that petition (I hope no one is that stupid).

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:41 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Chronos wrote:

I don't think anyone here is advocating this.

The post may be flagged in government systems for it's title, which, as you pointed out, is misleading as it misrepresents the intention of the OP (particularly given his avatar is part o fa gun) and should be changed.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:43 pm

SH90 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Added "White House Petition", happy? If someone can't clearly see this originated from a different website and something being discussed, then they need help... Although, some posters on this forum have wished death on the president.

Chronos wrote:

I doubt it... At least not my door or most, if any posters on this forum. Unless they sign that petition (I hope no one is that stupid).

From the title it is a little hard to tell, not sure everyone would actually click the thread before jumping to conclusions.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:44 pm

Remember when the Tea Party was talking like this?

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:45 pm

Chronos wrote:
The post may be flagged in government systems for it's title, which, as you pointed out, is misleading and should be changed.

It's been linked to many forums already (with copied titles), I am sure anyone reviewing the "flagged" files would quickly identify the ones discussing something trending and a possible threat.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:47 pm

SH90 wrote:
Chronos wrote:
The post may be flagged in government systems for it's title, which, as you pointed out, is misleading and should be changed.

It's been linked to many forums already (with copied titles), I am sure anyone reviewing the "flagged" files would quickly identify the ones discussing something trending and a possible threat.

Wouldn't it be nice if the government were always practical and logical and made good hiring decisions.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 9:58 pm

Chronos wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if the government were always practical and logical and made good hiring decisions.

If the feds kick in your door or any other members because of this topic's discussion, with a title directly copied from the petition (that I am more then sure would be cross-referenced immediately). I will be more then happy to purchase them a new door with my tax dollars.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2018, 10:33 pm

I don't feel Trump is a traitor; I wish he'd stop calling other people traitors, though.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 3:50 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
But considering some things I've heard alt right types defend as freedom of speech, I am surprised they aren't jumping to defend this. Shouldn't we be able to say anything we want regardless of how politically incorrect is, or is there a line somewhere after all?

That is not considered protected speech but incitement.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 7:55 am

It almost sounds as if Sweetleaf supports this and views some on this forum or any one on the right really, as Alt-Right...

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 8:31 am

"Calton G. Bolick"

IS apparently a pseudonym for a "Troll"

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Calton