10 Feb 2018, 8:31 am

"Calton G. Bolick"

IS apparently a pseudonym for a "Troll"

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Calton

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 11:17 am

They already pulled the petition, figured they would... Hope they and anyone else who threatens a president, any president (past or present) gets loved tenderly by the Secret Service.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 5:08 pm

I don't find this stupid or appalling at all. :twisted: Of course, they yanked it off like the cowards they are. :evil:

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2018, 5:21 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I don't find this stupid or appalling at all. :twisted: Of course, they yanked it off like the cowards they are. :evil:

So you support this notion and would sign the petition?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 5:07 pm

This thread brings this thought back to mind.. Trump is such a polarizing president with so many people that really hate him that I'd be shocked to find out there haven't already been attempts on his life. Whenever he's no longer potus.. end of term, 8 years, impeachment, stepping down, leaving for medical reasons/age/whatever, I'm very curious as to the info that'll come out afterwards.. whether shortly after or years later, I'm all but expecting a book to be put out by some secret service member detailing just how challenging it was to keep that man alive due to all the attempts, or potential attempts, on his life. Seriously.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:10 pm

I have no problem with this, but it doesn't go far enough. I'd love to see a large incendiary device dropped on the House of Representatives during the next State of the Union address. I want to see mutilated bodies flying, and decapitated heads rolling through the streets of Washington! That would be thoroughly entertaining!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:12 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
I have no problem with this, but it doesn't go far enough. I'd love to see a large incendiary device dropped on the House of Representatives during the next State of the Union address. I want to see mutilated bodies flying, and decapitated heads rolling through the streets of Washington! That would be thoroughly entertaining!

Such incredible want for violence from the left today 8O

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:20 pm

SH90 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Who the f**k said I was on the left? I hate the left in this country equally as much as I hate the right. (Should left and right be capitalized? I don't know.)

Seriously, I don't have a problem with massive carnage and dead bodies. I mean, we've come to accept that as a part of the wars for profit we've all come to accept. Let's ramp up the carnage! It makes for great television!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:24 pm

SH90 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

I'm pretty sure that Veggie Man was just kidding.

But, in all seriousness, violence isn't the answer. It's foolish to use violence against the US government, given that they have so much firepower.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:26 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Who the f**k said I was on the left? I hate the left in this country equally as much as I hate the right. (Should left and right be capitalized? I don't know.)

Seriously, I don't have a problem with massive carnage and dead bodies. I mean, we've come to accept that as a part of the wars for profit we've all come to accept. Let's ramp up the carnage! It makes for great television!

Interesting... Do you intend to start throwing stones or bullets anytime soon? Just need to know if I should bring my body armor when I head out to make a living tomorrow.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:28 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
SH90 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

But, in all seriousness, violence isn't the answer. It's foolish to use violence against the US government, given that they have so much firepower.

Don't be so sure. I may be a psychopath!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:31 pm

VegetableMan wrote:

Yet liberals wonder why I own guns and body armor :roll: I may have to protect my castle and self...

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:34 pm

SH90 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Interesting... Do you intend to start throwing stones or bullets anytime soon? Just need to know if I should bring my body armor when I head out to make a living tomorrow.

Oh, not me! I wouldn't harm a sole. I just like to watch!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:38 pm

it is so phuqing embarrassing to be an American these days.... we learned NOTHING from Watergate. not a GD thing at all. :roll:

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:38 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Oh, not me! I wouldn't harm a sole. I just like to watch!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 7:39 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
SH90 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:

Most actual psychopaths don't admit it. They pretend to be decent people.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/