Which traits do girls find attractive in guys?

Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 1:47 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
It’s very costly in the property market being single. That’s probably the biggest disadvantage.
Yes it is but maybe I can attract a girl if I already own a house.

Or if I'm paying a mortgage, is it rude to ask my live-in girlfriend to pay half?

What if we split? Will that make her part owner?

It doesn’t matter where you live. Unless you share assets (are married), everyone should pay their share.

No, it won’t make her part owner. She would fall into the category of flatmate who left.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:29 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I like animals; I'm still afraid of some.

I, definitely, wish we could share more of our world with animals.

But it's hard, because animals tend to live purely by their wits; that's why they're "wild" most of the time.

Yes it’s definitely not a good idea to try to pet them! :lol: I patted a friendly eel last year, I was glad he didn’t bite. He felt like jelly.

I saw a video of a lady who constantly visits and feeds a wild eel and it lets her pet it and rubs up against her whenever she comes.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2018, 2:49 pm

What traits do I find attractive in guys?
I have a thing for long hair and tattoos as I'm kinda in the metal scene, beards hmmm.
My dream guy would be blonde for sure :)
I find visible muscles are beautiful, they make a male body absolutely gorgeous.
Blue eyes are mesmerizing, I can get lost in them forever.
Oh yeah he needs to have an eye with soul in it. A lot of people have empty robotic eyes.

But my last ex was a short, chubby, bold guy lol

At the end it doesn't matter how he looks if he has nice eyes I like and we are on the same wavelength and if we have some mindblowing sex I will be his forever and I will see him attractive. If he knows David Deida then we will be definitely on the same wavelength.

Metalheads, goths, hippies, wanderers, quirky nerdy types, artists, musicians, aspies all attractive as they have some personality.

Basically I like weirdos :)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Blanknight wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:
Being attractive really. Just be good looking, that's pretty much it honestly.

Yep, that's pretty much all the females in this thread have said. :roll:

Hey, you don't ask the fish how to fish do you? ;)

I'm not dissing women by the way. Men are the same thing. Each sex looks for specific markes of genetic fitness or resources. Women look for good looks, status and money. Men look for good looks only.

But don't think this makes it easier for men. Women still have a large advantage in the dating scene. Just look at how many mesages women receive in dating apps compared to men.

Anyway, I'm talking about my own experience here. Women say they like other things, but that's generally after a certain "looks" requirement. Lots of guys who have what women say they want are alone, and others have gfs or interest from girls just cause they are good looking, including me(somewhat I guess :lol: ), even though I'm a terrible person tbh.

That’s completely true, though I would say “good looks” are relative. I like certain looks and not others. Some of these people are good looking on society’s standards, some are average.

You’d be hard pressed to find anyone who is happy dating someone they find hideous, though that too, is relative.

most people are attractive. Most women won’t date average looking men.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 3:42 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:
Being attractive really. Just be good looking, that's pretty much it honestly.

Yep, that's pretty much all the females in this thread have said. :roll:

I thought the same sort of thing at his age, no doubt.

Sometimes the 18s are wiser and less delusional than the older adults.

I am 35 and I certainly agree with Blanknight's last post.

How can one have wisdom at 18? Wisdom is derived from life experience and acquiring knowledge, then making good sound judgement from all that you have acquired, frankly at that age, you simply haven't had much life experience nor the time to acquire knowledge and being young is synonymous with making mistakes because you have yet had the time to learn from past errors and limited time to acquire knowledge. What one would have at that age is intuition.

I think I get what he's saying. As I got older I picked up some bad preconceptions that I didn't shake until I was older still (and maybe some I still haven't gotten rid off). Not to mention that people my age and older can be quite rigid in our thinking (set in our ways, not open to new ideas, etc). And then there's the Flynn Effect.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 3:43 pm

Would girls be attracted to a cute nerd guy?

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Feb 2018, 3:52 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Would girls be attracted to a cute nerd guy?

Definitely! Nerd is the new sexy!