Which traits do girls find attractive in guys?

Page 3 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Blanknight
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Feb 2018, 7:13 pm

Being attractive really. Just be good looking, that's pretty much it honestly.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:30 pm

I like animals; I'm still afraid of some.

I, definitely, wish we could share more of our world with animals.

But it's hard, because animals tend to live purely by their wits; that's why they're "wild" most of the time.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:33 pm

Blanknight wrote:

Yep, that's pretty much all the females in this thread have said. :roll:

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:37 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

I thought the same sort of thing at his age, no doubt.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:39 pm

If I thought exactly that way at 18, I wouldn't have had the confidence to try to talk to girls. I wasn't really good-looking when I was 18.

I looked like a little kid then.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 9:07 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Fair point. And it was a much bigger focus to me when I was that age. Still definitely not the only thing I found attractive though.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 9:35 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Fair point. And it was a much bigger focus to me when I was that age. Still definitely not the only thing I found attractive though.

I definitely agree. At the age of 18, I still had no idea what I liked.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 10:37 pm

yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Well for a lot of women it’s true. We aren’t going date any of the women in this thread.

Nearly all dating ads posted by women say be attractive or be handsome. If not don’t message me etc.

Most nt women and nd women do care about looks. I will disagree slightly that many will want a guy with a good job and car to last in a relationship but attractive men like most women don’t have issues getting dates and relationships.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 11:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Well for a lot of women it’s true. We aren’t going date any of the women in this thread.

Nearly all dating ads posted by women say be attractive or be handsome. If not don’t message me etc.

Most nt women and nd women do care about looks. I will disagree slightly that many will want a guy with a good job and car to last in a relationship but attractive men like most women don’t have issues getting dates and relationships.

Have you ever considered it might be the type of woman you are looking for that creates these type of biases? If you are looking for someone that leans more on the right side of the political spectrum with conservative values or that of libertarian values they will tend to have similarities that one could differentiate from someone from the other side of the political spectrum. When people have differing world views they hold much different ideologies. So if you are looking at people you identify with they certainly can predictably have X, Y, Z expectations from their counterparts, while the other side can predictably have A, B, C expectations from their counterparts.

Of course after all that, you must always consider the person as an individual because making assumptions are never a good idea. While being physically attractive is and will always be an advantage it is not weighted by all people in the same manner. Some people may put more emphasis on it than another, but by no means is it black or white or universal how each person determines physical attraction of another. There can be a deviation from what is considered normal. Who you find physically attractive is not necessarily who I find physically attractive.

When it comes to one's wealth you must associate the maternal instinct of a woman. It does not make them bad people to want a secure future for any possible offspring. Certainly there may be a majority that weights one's wealth heavily, but with wealth comes security. You cannot fault someone for choosing safety when determining risk vs reward in a partner for life.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2018, 12:47 am

sly279 wrote:
Embla wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Why do girls like dogs so much? Is it a maternal thing?

Yes I think so. They call the dog their baby and treat her t similar to if it was their kid.

Yeah, I must confess guilty of this one. I didn't use to like dogs at all. Then my boyfriend brought one home, basically left me in charge of it, and I was so pissed, because I really didn't want to deal with that kind of responsibility. But she grew on me, and now I love that dog to bits.
I still resent the boyfriend for forcing it onto me (much like mothers resent the men that knocked them up, I guess), but I do - embarrassingly - call the dog "baby" and I would murder for that little b***h.

Do you let it lick your face or lick your ice cream then keep eating it yourself?
I can’t stand thst. It’s so unhygienic.
I’d like to kiss my gfs face and such but couldn’t knowing it’s very likely the dog licked her.
I’d prefer a cat liking lady.

No, I don't do the licking-stuff. I know where that dog-mouth has been. It's pretty hard to get it to stay off my face, but certainly don't encourage it. I'm alright with it licking my hands though, it seems to have a calming effect on it and I can kinda relate to that.

I used to only prefer cats, but once again, the b***h grew on me. I still don't like other dogs much. Just this one that I know and trust.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 4:56 am

blackicmenace wrote:
sly279 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Have you ever considered it might be the type of woman you are looking for that creates these type of biases? If you are looking for someone that leans more on the right side of the political spectrum with conservative values or that of libertarian values they will tend to have similarities that one could differentiate from someone from the other side of the political spectrum. When people have differing world views they hold much different ideologies. So if you are looking at people you identify with they certainly can predictably have X, Y, Z expectations from their counterparts, while the other side can predictably have A, B, C expectations from their counterparts.

Of course after all that, you must always consider the person as an individual because making assumptions are never a good idea. While being physically attractive is and will always be an advantage it is not weighted by all people in the same manner. Some people may put more emphasis on it than another, but by no means is it black or white or universal how each person determines physical attraction of another. There can be a deviation from what is considered normal. Who you find physically attractive is not necessarily who I find physically attractive.

When it comes to one's wealth you must associate the maternal instinct of a woman. It does not make them bad people to want a secure future for any possible offspring. Certainly there may be a majority that weights one's wealth heavily, but with wealth comes security. You cannot fault someone for choosing safety when determining risk vs reward in a partner for life.

I don’t look for any type of women. I look for any and all women. I’ve read thousands and thousand and thousands of women’s profiles. Tens of thousands. Liberal , conservatives, republican,Democrats, etc doesn’t really make much difference in the whole be attractive, habe a good job, car, be fit etc. mean it effects stuff like liberals ad if you’re not liberal don’t message me or if you like trump steer clear of me, but otherwise not much beyond political views, but I’m guessing your trying to pretray conservatives as more superficial in natural, sorry but most people are superficial regardless of their part y leaning. I’ve met bunch of Democrats who hate welfare and homelsss people. Despite the Democrat party supposedly being the welfar and homelss ssupporting party. Likewise there’s plenty republicans who support abortion and dislike guns.

I’ve rarelu met anyone I identify with. Reality iss any woman I might be able to date will not agree with me political. I’m in the middle most people are left or right. Where I love most women are liberal Democrats. Yeah some will put more importance on it but none will date someone they find unattractive. Would you date a woman you arent attracted to physically? Bet not.

Sorry but I’m 2018 with gender equality and women quickly outpacing men in the work place. Women who judge men off their income and wealth are in the wrong. No way around it such mindset is a hold over from 1950. We didn’t leave 1950 women wouldn’t work and would just be housewife’s, now if women want to keep outdated mindsets fine they can give up equality and got back to being housewifes, they can quit their jobs so men can have them and be deeme good enough to date. Otherwise in the modern world with gender equality and ever decreasing job opportunities, every job a woman takes is one less job a man can have, which means lots of men without well paying jobs. It’s not rocket science. There tons of data on the matter. Women go to college more, graduate more and get good paying jobs more. Only place men still have the upper hand is in the high level executive level jobs. And thst won’t be for long given how much more women go to and graduate college over men. Eventually those men will retire and be replaced with more and more women. Already there’s not enough such men for those women.

So either women accept Low men or we continue to decline to an unreversablle fertility rate and eventually die off. But by the time women come to this conclusion it’ll be too late, so all we can do is ride out the end. Middle eastern women have no issue dating low class men neither do Africans. Their fertility rate is rising. So explain why a well paid woman can’t provide for her children with a low paid man, but a well paid man can provide his children and a housewife? Is it really about her children or abiut an society driven engraving standard from the 1950 and back thst men need to make good to provide for their fsmilul but women today make good money, they work, they’re independent they don’t need provided for, so a mans income doesn’t mean anything beyond desiring superficial status.

The only satisfyfacfion I guess I could derive from this horribly country is thst some woman somewhere is also sad and alone for the rest of her life. But nope. Lots of women will share one guy. So some well off guy gets 2-6 women to sleep around with and cuddle. Yey America dream. :roll:
There’s quite a few open threesomes, then coansider all the middle age married men who have 20ish mistresses on the side many who don’t even know their being lied to. And some guys have multiple families who don’t even know about each other in different states.

Over all most women don’t ever have to be single or alone . Don’t get me wrong we talking about billions so millions of women will be alone and sad maybe i dont know, I don’t reslly care besides the few here who I know and feel sad for. For others I kinda hope they end up alone and sad. It’d only be karma. So do I feel sorry for women posting ads or profiles demanding a well off man with his life together complaining about how sad they are for being alone and how there no men to date, no I don’t not one bit and I tell them so.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 5:02 am

Embla wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Embla wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
Why do girls like dogs so much? Is it a maternal thing?

Yes I think so. They call the dog their baby and treat her t similar to if it was their kid.

Yeah, I must confess guilty of this one. I didn't use to like dogs at all. Then my boyfriend brought one home, basically left me in charge of it, and I was so pissed, because I really didn't want to deal with that kind of responsibility. But she grew on me, and now I love that dog to bits.
I still resent the boyfriend for forcing it onto me (much like mothers resent the men that knocked them up, I guess), but I do - embarrassingly - call the dog "baby" and I would murder for that little b***h.

Do you let it lick your face or lick your ice cream then keep eating it yourself?
I can’t stand thst. It’s so unhygienic.
I’d like to kiss my gfs face and such but couldn’t knowing it’s very likely the dog licked her.
I’d prefer a cat liking lady.

No, I don't do the licking-stuff. I know where that dog-mouth has been. It's pretty hard to get it to stay off my face, but certainly don't encourage it. I'm alright with it licking my hands though, it seems to have a calming effect on it and I can kinda relate to that.

I used to only prefer cats, but once again, the b***h grew on me. I still don't like other dogs much. Just this one that I know and trust.

On tops of adhd, aspergers, and anxiety I’m a germaphobe, so no licking st all is preferred, when they lick me I have to go was my hands after. Then apply lotion as washing hands dries out my skin,

Blanknight
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Feb 2018, 7:01 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Hey, you don't ask the fish how to fish do you? ;)

I'm not dissing women by the way. Men are the same thing. Each sex looks for specific markes of genetic fitness or resources. Women look for good looks, status and money. Men look for good looks only.

But don't think this makes it easier for men. Women still have a large advantage in the dating scene. Just look at how many mesages women receive in dating apps compared to men.

Anyway, I'm talking about my own experience here. Women say they like other things, but that's generally after a certain "looks" requirement. Lots of guys who have what women say they want are alone, and others have gfs or interest from girls just cause they are good looking, including me(somewhat I guess :lol: ), even though I'm a terrible person tbh.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 9:49 am

hale_bopp wrote:
It’s very costly in the property market being single. That’s probably the biggest disadvantage.
Yes it is but maybe I can attract a girl if I already own a house.

Or if I'm paying a mortgage, is it rude to ask my live-in girlfriend to pay half?

What if we split? Will that make her part owner?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 9:51 am

blackicmenace wrote:

Then perhaps women who don't want kids have less desire for wealth in their partner.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 9:55 am

blackicmenace wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
Blanknight wrote:

Sometimes the 18s are wiser and less delusional than the older adults.

I am 35 and I certainly agree with Blanknight's last post.