25 Feb 2018, 6:29 am

mood before work

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 9:11 am

Embla wrote:
Quote:
Concerned about what? Did they worry that you might join the big scary gay agenda I've heard so much about? :lol:

It's hard to keep track of everything, what with my sinister intentions left handed club, and mandatory World domination by gay agenda society meetings. :D

Hahaa!!
I think that she meant well. She was only borderline homophobic , so it wasn't really about converting me back to normal. More about making clear that bisexuality isn't a real thing, and i should make up my mind (preferably in the hetero direction, "but no pressure!") in order to maintain a good mental health.
But the main worry was about me not having shoes or friends :lol:

Yeah, I had a teacher who was biphobic.

I was sat in class, when someone asked her who she thought might be gay. At the time, I wasn't out and I didn't intend to be, so a part of me worried a little bit.

My school didn't exactly have the best track record with treating LGBT students well.

Our teacher said it didn't matter who was gay in our class. So, I relaxed.

Unfortunately, she then continued by saying "I don't mind gay or straight people, but bisexuals are just greedy and need to pick a side".

:roll:

What utter nonsense. I didn't like that teacher much.

Embla
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2018, 10:26 am

Kiprobalhato - Those are really cool! Especially the spider-person. You have a creepy imagination (in a good way)!

komamanga - hehe. I'm usually in a good mood right before work. But about 20 minutes in, that's definitely me.

Lost_dragon - Ha! It's very interesting how she doesn't care about straight or gay, but has such a strong opinion on bisexuality that she needs to tell the whole class about it XD
I always thought I was lucky to be Bi, because it somehow seems easier to only be "half gay" than to be "full gay", but it turns out that even some people in the gay community has something against us. Somehow, gay isn't a choice, but bi is. :roll:

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2018, 7:31 pm

Looks like I may need to give this thread a hand....

in order for it to blossom...

:D

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 4:27 pm

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 6:13 pm

komamanga wrote:

:D