What's the weirdest place you've been hit on?

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 9:50 am

Personally, for me it was a graveyard. Not exactly the most romantic setting out there. :lol:

I was walking home one day, and I walked through this pathway in a graveyard (it's a short cut route to where I was going). This teenage guy out of nowhere started talking to me (I had no idea who he was) and then he asked me out. In a graveyard. :| He probably did it as a dare or something.

There was also another time when I was just walking down the street and this guy ran up to me (which scared me at first, who is this guy that's running after me and why is he doing so?). Then they asked my name, and added "Do you have a boyfriend? If no, then can I apply?"

Which left in me a rather awkward situation, so I just said no and walked away. I didn't particularly want to come out to a stranger, so I just said no. I mean, it's not lying...

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2018, 10:12 am

I feel this conversation will include mostly women sharing their experiences.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 10:25 am

I was “hit on” on the NYC subway by a Jesus Freak.

I accepted her offer—but I didn’t accept Jesus.

The offer was for her to treat me to ice cream. She was 16, I was 17.

Grue
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2018, 10:48 am

I was hit on at a Star Trek convention.

I don't know if it was hitting-on but at Walmart, I approached a young woman who looked familiar and asked, "Is your name Nancy?" and she said, "My name can be anything you want it to be." Don't know but that sound like something a hooker in a movie might say.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 11:19 am

Just being hit on in general is pretty weird for me, though I'm probably oblivious to it most of the time.

One time I was hit on at a gay bar...by a girl :) I was just watching some guy play pool, and I noticed this girl was staring at me...I made eye contact and then looked away, but she was still staring, so I decided to say hi to her. We talked for a while. She asked if I was gay, I said no, I was just with friends, and she said the same. Said she liked gay bars because she didn't get hit on as much.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 12:13 pm

In a Wrongplanet thread when I posted my pic once.

A member’s friend saw it behind her shoulder and asked her about me; added me on fb - and wanted to fly to my country.

But I declined of course.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 12:44 pm

At a commander's call where the woman who was hitting on me started off by saying, and I quote, "Are you one of those albino people?"

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:27 pm

Not sure it counts as being hit on, but I once got a completely unsubtle full-body eyeing followed by a very suggestive wave by another guy at the supermarket.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:56 pm

Never had women take in interest in every me. I wish I’d been hit on I’d take them up on their offer.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:57 pm

At uni once I was walking down a stairwell and a guy was walking up, and he just started chatting me up and gave me his number. It was awkward because I'm always uncomfortable when walking on stairs, and don't like to be interrupted!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 2:59 pm

Did you call him?

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 3:04 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Did you call him?

No, from memory I'd just started dating someone I was quite interested in (ended up together for a few years). I think I would have otherwise.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 3:09 pm

I’ve never had a woman call me out of the blue.....

I once had a woman follow me home, though.

Loner269
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2018, 3:45 pm

I was at school moving from class to class on the courtyard when suddenly one of my friends who's girl appeared with some of her friends and then one of the friends asked me out of the blue am I single and wanted to date almost instantly.

Now this was a school not for NT's and she was not that normal, being that she was getting very clingy almost instantly and was planning all kinds of things already in the first day. I was of course weirded out by this but seeing as I had a girl that interested in me made me want to try and see what happens.

Now later that day, we went out to eat at a fast food-place and she pulled her sleeves up and then I saw it: her wrists filled with these self-made cuts, must have been dozens of them. This made me finally realize she had more than a few screws loose and so I told her kindly it was nice seeing her but unfortunately I didn't want to commit.

However, she was convinced I was the one for her and she wouldn't leave me alone, she kept calling my number and despite my best efforts of telling her off, even appearing very rude and having my friends tell her to buzz off, she wouldn't quit. I finally managed to get a restraining order against her and she wasn't able to contact me anymore.

Later on I found out she did the same to another guy in the same school and he had to do the same thing I did to finally get rid of her. I'm positive she has had more 'victims' after us or before us.

Moral of the story: If a girl seems very attached to you out of the blue, run away as fast as you can and don't look back.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2018, 6:44 pm

Seeing cuts on her wrist would made me want her more.
Why avoid women who’ve cut?
They just suffering depressive thoughts and need love more then others.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

sly279 wrote:
Seeing cuts on her wrist would made me want her more.
Why avoid women who’ve cut?
They just suffering depressive thoughts and need love more then others.

I was thinking the same thing. Poor person :cry: