What's the weirdest place you've been hit on?

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:39 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I once had a male coworker ask me to sleep with him and his boyfriend. I politely declined his offer and told him I was only interested in women. At a different workplace I had a female coworker I was friendly with offer to give me a blowjob, but I also declined her offer because I saw her as a friend and she was married at the time going through a divorce.

There was another time where I ran into a woman that I hadn't seen in years, but I always had a crush on her and never had the courage or know how to tell her how I felt. She was a cashier at a Lowes and when I noticed who she was I got weak in the knees. Long story short, she gave me her number and when I gave her a call she started talking about intimate things like what panties she was wearing. I never called her back because I didn't feel I was good enough for her and I am an idiot.

You are definitely good enough! Sorry the last one didn’t work out. :(

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:44 pm

Weirdest place I’ve been hit on?:

In the stomach. Worse than the balls.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 7:44 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

Once took a baseball to the balls. Also had a motorcycle accident running into the back of a truck and racked my balls on the way to bouncing off the tailgate. Let's just say it was not easy walking for a few days after that as they were severely black and blue and swollen. I'll take the hit to the stomach any day of the week.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:03 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
You are definitely good enough! Sorry the last one didn’t work out. :(

Thank you for your kind sentiments. It's okay, I was still too young at the time, filled with self doubt and was incapable of getting past the fear of alienating her because I had no experience nor confidence to express my feelings. It would be nice to see her again one day, so I could apologize, let her know how I felt at the time and that she did nothing wrong, rather I was at fault. My fear and self doubt ruined what could have been a beautiful thing.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:18 pm

I've taken plenty of hits to my balls. Baseballs, basketball, sneakers in feet.....

I'm fortunate that I still am able to orgasm, frankly LOL

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2018, 10:54 pm

I went in to Master Cuts to get my hair cut & a women who was visiting with the stylist hit on me. It had to be freaking two weeks before my 2nd girlfriend broke up with me instead of two weeks after. I was only hit on offline one other time in my life by a girl.
I've been hit on by gay guys abit thou including when I worked at WalMart. He also worked there & kept having spills on his isle that I had to clean up & he would hit on me while I did it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:36 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
Personally, for me it was a graveyard. Not exactly the most romantic setting out there. :lol:

I would love to hit on someone in a graveyard! We could go at it like Gomez and Morticia! She would say "Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles" and then I would say "Tish! You spoke French!" and then I could kiss up her arms to her shoulders.

Graveyards are very romantic. Another famous graveyard romance is the story of Arthur and Guinevere in the 1985 arcade game, Ghosts 'n Goblins. They had their courtship in a graveyard but unfortunately Guinevere was kidnapped by Satan, spurring Arthur to mount a rescue attempt.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:37 am

The strangest place I was ever hit on was at a vegetarian meal held inside a Seventh Day Adventist Church.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 10:45 pm

Last summer at a free music festival, I unexpectedly crossed paths with my high school crush who graduated the same year as me in 2008.

Thankfully, she is now married, so when we crossed paths, her husband was with her, so I ignored her and kept going my way.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 9:44 am

Tim_Tex wrote:

I can't read this and not hear it in Gene's voice.