What's the weirdest place you've been hit on?

Page 1 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:53 am

sly279 wrote:
Seeing cuts on her wrist would made me want her more.
Why avoid women who’ve cut?
They just suffering depressive thoughts and need love more then others.

I was thinking the same thing. Poor person :cry:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:59 am

i remember this experience at an art museum in zagreb, like 6000 miles from home and everyone else i knew.

a tomboy following me around, eyeing me, probably smiling. when we got closer, i looked at her and she told me something i didn't understand.

Wolfram87 wrote:
Not sure it counts as being hit on, but I once got a completely unsubtle full-body eyeing followed by a very suggestive wave by another guy at the supermarket.

oh s**t that was me

srry

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 4:45 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Wolfram87 wrote:
Not sure it counts as being hit on, but I once got a completely unsubtle full-body eyeing followed by a very suggestive wave by another guy at the supermarket.

oh s**t that was me

srry

I'm sure it was... then you remember that I smiled and waved back. Even if I don't swing that way, it's still a compliment. :)

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 5:50 pm

I once had a male coworker ask me to sleep with him and his boyfriend. I politely declined his offer and told him I was only interested in women. At a different workplace I had a female coworker I was friendly with offer to give me a blowjob, but I also declined her offer because I saw her as a friend and she was married at the time going through a divorce.

There was another time where I ran into a woman that I hadn't seen in years, but I always had a crush on her and never had the courage or know how to tell her how I felt. She was a cashier at a Lowes and when I noticed who she was I got weak in the knees. Long story short, she gave me her number and when I gave her a call she started talking about intimate things like what panties she was wearing. I never called her back because I didn't feel I was good enough for her and I am an idiot.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:23 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Seeing cuts on her wrist would made me want her more.
Why avoid women who’ve cut?
They just suffering depressive thoughts and need love more then others.

I was thinking the same thing. Poor person :cry:

And shows she trusted him. Most people who cut hide it, even wearing long sleeves in the hot summer.
I’d love a woman who cut. I’d care for and love her so she would feel like cutting.
Suppose that’s naive of me.

I always cry when I see cut marks.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:30 pm

One time I had a very attractive female coworker come over to my place. We were playing a game on the Playstation and she asked if she could check out my drawers. It confused me at the time and I told her she could check out my drawer anytime she wanted. It wasn't until some time later I came to the conclusion she wasn't interested in looking into my drawer, and rather was soliciting me for sex.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:32 pm

I hope you (BlackIC) think you’re good enough now.

I had that happen to me when I was 21. She had long blonde hair and was a college student. She dropped me after two weeks.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:40 pm

I am much more open today, than I was back then, but I have an inferiority complex I fear will stay with me for my lifetime. However, I have since been able to achieve something that resembles confidence, only thanks to some life experience that taught me valuable life lessons.

I doubt she was good enough for you anyhow kraftiekortie.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:43 pm

I like the Bertrand Russell quote.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 6:57 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I like the Bertrand Russell quote.

Thanks, it's an important one for me, which reminds me it's okay to have an opinion, no matter how poorly it may be viewed by others.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 7:56 pm

I feel precisely the same way.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 8:26 am

sly279 wrote:
I’d love a woman who cut. I’d care for and love her so she would feel like cutting.

Yeah, it doesn't really work out that way =/ In reality, you just feel helpless because no matter how hard you try, she's still unhappy. And when you finally realize that things are never going to get better, you're too afraid to break up with her, because you worry that she might try to hurt herself.

...er, yeah...but I suppose not everyone is the same... :oops:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't really work out that way =/ In reality, you just feel helpless because no matter how hard you try, she's still unhappy. And when you finally realize that things are never going to get better, you're too afraid to break up with her, because you worry that she might try to hurt herself.

...er, yeah...but I suppose not everyone is the same... :oops:

That’s not true for all maybe some are that way. That’s the same logic people say about me and it’s not true. I don’t believe such women are too far gone or too damaged as others would say. I’d stick it out with her forever, I don’t require a woman to be happy all the time anyways. Sad people don’t turn me away. Likewise I’d be patient and loving to abusive victims(many of who, cut). But maybe to cause I was abused and know slightly how they feel.

It’s all irrelevant anyways as they won’t date me.

MarissaKay
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Feb 2018, 12:47 pm

My creepy cyberstalker tried hitting on me through my blog after I blocked him on 3 separate platforms. He ended up making a new email address just to contact me after I blocked him on THAT, too...

Other than that one delusional person, I'd say the weirdest place I've been hit on is at work... I'm a salesperson who works from home, so the customers only ever hear my voice and they still try and ask me out.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:25 pm

MarissaKay wrote:
My creepy cyberstalker tried hitting on me through my blog after I blocked him on 3 separate platforms. He ended up making a new email address just to contact me after I blocked him on THAT, too...

Other than that one delusional person, I'd say the weirdest place I've been hit on is at work... I'm a salesperson who works from home, so the customers only ever hear my voice and they still try and ask me out.

I like women’s voices. :oops:
I wish I was less anxious enough to hit on women. Such guys eventually find one who’ll say yes.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:39 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
I once had a male coworker ask me to sleep with him and his boyfriend. I politely declined his offer and told him I was only interested in women. At a different workplace I had a female coworker I was friendly with offer to give me a blowjob, but I also declined her offer because I saw her as a friend and she was married at the time going through a divorce.

There was another time where I ran into a woman that I hadn't seen in years, but I always had a crush on her and never had the courage or know how to tell her how I felt. She was a cashier at a Lowes and when I noticed who she was I got weak in the knees. Long story short, she gave me her number and when I gave her a call she started talking about intimate things like what panties she was wearing. I never called her back because I didn't feel I was good enough for her and I am an idiot.

You are definitely good enough! Sorry the last one didn’t work out. :(