Engaged Journalist pregnant to Aussie Deputy Prime Minister

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 2:44 am

As news stories go it doesn't get any weirder than this
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-l ... 71d50383aa

The journalist Vikki Campion 33 was set to be married and even had a marriage register. Just a few months from the wedding it turns out she has been having an affair with Australian deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce 50 who is married with four daughters. Campion came clean about the affair due to her pregnancy to Joyce and his giving her special favors including getting a job she was not qualified for.

The Australian prime minister Malcolm Turnbull has been dragged into the mess by protecting Joyce claiming the appointment of Campion to her job in the party is above board because Campion isn't married to Joyce. The bizzare claim is likely to be full of holes given Joyce has been secretly living in a house with Campion for months prior to the job donated by a multimillionaire benefactor.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... 4yzzp.html
Once again the tax payers getting screwed to pay for the lifestyle of our conservative politicians

bumbleme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2018, 6:46 am

Poor little dinky-di Barney-kins :twisted: :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 12:55 am

Joyce survived expulsion (by the skin of his teeth) pretending to be an ardent nationalist when he secretly held dual citizenship with NZ (of course dual citizens can't seek political office in Australia).

After surviving that he goes and screws his engaged (soon to be married) assistant and then sets her up with a job at taxpayer expense.

Just remember if anything happens to Malcolm Turnbull then this grub becomes Australia's next prime minister.

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:18 am

I'm just waiting to hear from the others. I'm sure there are others, this one just got pregnant. Barney is a dirty grub. Preaching against marriage equality because marriage should be a sacred vow between a man and a woman and the whole time he's breaking those vows. What an arse.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:30 am

John Birmingham wrote a very fine piece in The Age and the SMH.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... 4z03k.html

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:30 am

Yes indeed - QANDA on national TV he's been outed as a massive hypocrite
http://junkee.com/qa-van-badham-barnaby-joyce/146414

Let's not forget this little gem
In 2006, when the government was debating whether to include the drug Gardasil on the national vaccination schedule, Joyce questioned the “social implications”, claiming that some people might be concerned about the drug giving young women and girls “a licence to be promiscuous”.

:lol: ooooh Barney no doubt your own wife and four fatherless daughters would have something to say about as well given they have seen this first hand...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:36 am

More news

Loos like the slippery rat has been claiming taxpayer funded travel expenses on little trips to his boudoir to screw his girlfriend to the amount of $16,690 claimed as "family reunion" despite the fact Parliament was not sitting

Our deputy PM is looking at jail time....

bumbleme
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2018, 7:42 am

cyberdad wrote:
More news

Loos like the slippery rat has been claiming taxpayer funded travel expenses on little trips to his boudoir to screw his girlfriend to the amount of $16,690 claimed as "family reunion" despite the fact Parliament was not sitting

:x That's probably more than a single person without kids gets on Newstart in a year.

I haven't been following the news recently. I wonder how sock puppet Malcolm is going with this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 1:12 am

bumbleme wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
More news

:x That's probably more than a single person without kids gets on Newstart in a year.

I haven't been following the news recently. I wonder how sock puppet Malcolm is going with this.

Definitely in damage control...

Barnie's days are numbered but he is thick enough to try and stick it out...the GF cancelled their wedding given it would be in bad taste and looks like they are celebrating while under scrutiny