Are female nipples honestly that "bad" to be shown?

Page 4 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 12:42 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I was in the Netherlands. I stayed at one of those "Sports Hotels." There was a sauna/steam room type place. I was banned from it unless I took off my clothes.

There were a bunch of friends in there, totally nude, talking as if they were at a cocktail party.

Japan is like that too. If you go to an onsen which is a japanese bathhouse, everybody is nekid as the day they was born :o The Japanese have a very liberal attitude to the human body. One of the reasons I like Japan so much. They are honest and open about sexuality too. None of this silly oooh, ahhh, I saws a nipple and I'm offended nonsense.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 12:46 am

I think that women should be free to show their nipples if they wish. It's no longer the 19th Century.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 1:22 pm

Chronos wrote:
Regardless though, I refuse to consider nearly identical and often identical versions of the same body part indecent according to the sex of the person it's attached to. It should not be who is exhibiting it but where and how.

I believe we have conclusively determined you are not male... :mrgreen:

While I don't consider nudity indecent (I don't live in the American Bible belt...:)), as a heterosexual male there is definitely "a difference of appreciation" of pretty much *any* aspect of an attractive woman as opposed to an attractive man...
Why would it be anything else?

While social/cultural influences do affect the way we perceive our opposite sexual interests (god, this political correct terminology is killing me...<sigh>), there is a fundamental reason for us to have a greater interest in potential sexual partners or fantasy partners, and that includes all the bits and pieces associated with the "sexual stimuli"...

An elegant female neck exposed by a ponytail...
A delicate female ear to consider...
Their mesmerising eyes...
The full inviting lips...
The slim arms and legs...
Oh god, the legs!...the legs!...
Leading up to the luscious curves of the buttocks... <pant>
The glistening abdomen...<pant pant>
The cleavage reminiscent of the buttocks...<pant pant pant>

Oh my god!
I can't breath!
I think I am having a heart attack! :heart: :heart: :heart:
<faints due to lack of blood to the brain>

From a male's point of view, I think every aspect of a sexual opposite is attractive, no matter the physical commonalities...
Evolution simply has made most males that way...<shrug> :mrgreen:

We will simply have to agree to disagree on this one... :wink:

Vive la différence, mon chéri... 8)

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 8:03 pm

Pepe wrote:

While social/cultural influences do affect the way we perceive our opposite sexual interests (god, this political correct terminology is killing me...<sigh>), there is a fundamental reason for us to have a greater interest in potential sexual partners or fantasy partners, and that includes all the bits and pieces associated with the "sexual stimuli"...

Oh my god!
I can't breath!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me guess, it's been a while :wink:

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 10:25 pm

Pepe wrote:
Chronos wrote:
Regardless though, I refuse to consider nearly identical and often identical versions of the same body part indecent according to the sex of the person it's attached to. It should not be who is exhibiting it but where and how.

I believe we have conclusively determined you are not male... :mrgreen:

While I don't consider nudity indecent (I don't live in the American Bible belt...:)), as a heterosexual male there is definitely "a difference of appreciation" of pretty much *any* aspect of an attractive woman as opposed to an attractive man...
Why would it be anything else?

Oh my god!
I can't breath!

From a male's point of view, I think every aspect of a sexual opposite is attractive, no matter the physical commonalities...
Evolution simply has made most males that way...<shrug> :mrgreen:

We will simply have to agree to disagree on this one... :wink:

Vive la différence, mon chéri... 8)

Saudi men apparently find shoulders so attractive, they are blacked out in imported western magazines. Afghani men find women's voices so attractive, and even the word "woman" so attractive, the Taliban has suggested that women shouldn't speak around men lest he rape her, and the word "woman" in some areas, has been changed to "spring".

Perhaps many men will find anything sexual that they are told is sexual?

Well let us tell men that nipples aren't.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 11:30 pm

bunnyb wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me guess, it's been a while :wink:

Ermmm...Yes... 8O
Do you want some coffee and cake? :mrgreen:

Spyoon
Raven
Raven

15 Feb 2018, 11:58 pm

You know what's funny?
For most animals, it is the male breast that is evolutionary conserved to have an erogenous function. Try rubbing the chest of a male dog (or horse ...or parrot!) and see what happens.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:12 am

KRAMER: Hey!

ELAINE: Have you seen the card?

KRAMER: What card?

ELAINE: This card.

KRAMER: Yeah, yeah. Of course. I took it.

ELAINE: Well did you notice anything unusual about it?

KRAMER: No.

ELAINE: Well come here and take a look.

KRAMER: Yeah, so?

ELAINE: So, what's that?

KRAMER: That's a nipple.

ELAINE: Right!!

KRAMER: Ooo!

ELAINE: Aw, great!? Didn't you see that?

KRAMER: Aw, no, no I didn't notice it. no, uh,

ELAINE: It's because you made me wear that stupid shirt.

JERRY: Well, maybe no one noticed it. You didn't notice it. Let me go get Newman. We'll see if he sees it.

ELAINE: No. I don't want him looking.

JERRY: Oh what's the difference. Everybody else you know has it.

ELAINE: Oh my God. I sent one to the super in my building. My mailman. My ten year old little nephew. Sister Mary Catherine. Father Chelios. Oh my God Fred! I sent one to Fred.

[Jerry enters with Newman]

NX: Okay. What is it?

JERRY: Take a look at this card. Tell me if you notice anything unusual about it.

NX: Your nipple's showing.

JERRY: Okay. Thanks.

NX: Anything else?

JERRY: No.

NX: All right. See you later.

JERRY: What? So what? It's a nipple. A little round circular protuberance. What's the big deal? See everybody's got them. See I got them.

KRAMER: I got them too.

JERRY: Everybody's got them.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:44 am

Spyoon wrote:
You know what's funny?
For most animals, it is the male breast that is evolutionary conserved to have an erogenous function. Try rubbing the chest of a male dog (or horse ...or parrot!) and see what happens.

Rubbing the chest of a parrot may well get them all hot and bothered, but that's a kind of terrible example in this discussion since parrots aren't mammals.

Spyoon
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2018, 2:10 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Spyoon wrote:
You know what's funny?

Rubbing the chest of a parrot may well get them all hot and bothered, but that's a kind of terrible example in this discussion since parrots aren't mammals.

It makes you think however...if the effect is so pervasive among animal species perhaps it could also stand true for human breast. If that is the case then the censorship of female chests could originate from male people projecting their own feelings of vulnerability onto others...

Spyoon
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2018, 2:30 am

Wolfram87 wrote:
Daniel89 wrote:
Women's breasts have been sexualised even though they are not sexual parts the censorship of them is a bit weird considering there are men out there who are into feet but we don't censor feet.

This whole "breast aren't really a sexual organ, they've just been needlessly sexualized by society" malarkey really needs to stop. Breasts aren't reproductive organs, sure, but they're secondary sexual characteristics, and have been so since humans started walking upright. There's a reason why human females have permanently engorged breasts, as opposed to other great apes, who only have them while actually breastfeeding. Not to mention that a womans breasts can swell by as much as 25% when she's aroused. Yes, their primary purpose is feeding an infant; their secondary purpose is to attract male attention.

A different hypothesis is that the breast of female humans is engorged because in order to nurture our huge brained embryos we desperately need energy storage. We had to develop those fat sacks on our chest so that our fat deposits wouldn't completely hinder our movement or mess with our vital organs.

Also peoples noses, fingers , cheeks, bellies and knees get swolen too. Those body parts' purpose is not male attetion though, right?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:46 am

^^^does that apply to men with moobs, too? ;) :bounce: :bounce:

Spyoon
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2018, 2:54 am

auntblabby wrote:

I sure wish it did. Its far preferable to have more fat over your pectoral muscles than around your heart. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:55 am

Spyoon wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I sure wish it did. Its far preferable to have more fat over your pectoral muscles than around your heart. :D

well, I for one am glad to be more "preferable" then :lmao:

Spyoon
Raven
Raven

16 Feb 2018, 3:02 am

By the way , do you people think that the primordial pouch of felines functions as a signal to attract mates?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 3:06 am

I never noticed that on female cats. but if they do have them, then it sounds analogous to the red posteriors of monkeys in heat.