Are female nipples honestly that "bad" to be shown?

Page 7 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 7:17 pm

I could use some'a that anti gravity lifting cream, where do I get it?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 9:56 am

auntblabby wrote:
I could use some'a that anti gravity lifting cream, where do I get it?

Yeah...I hear a lot of older men have that problem...
I don't, for some reason...
Maybe it is due to the tighty whities I used to wear in my younger days...<shrug>

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:13 am

Just a question of whether or not they are trying to attract the opposite gender or clothe themselves in a certain way they feel comfortable. For me i dress for comfort and not aesthetics, i usually stick to wearing the same clothes everyday because i don't like the change i have to make to change every 2 days or so just to get used to new clothing as it makes me itch and discomforted.

If you're intentionally looking up boobs then i guess thats your physical attraction - i personally think they're ugly whatever shape or size and a complete turn-off unless clothed (underwear acceptable).

Men slightly have 'manboobs' because usually obese or very muscley that u can see their breastplates popped out and our nipples are slightly smaller so that they are supposedly acceptable to show in mainstream media. As with children as they have flat chests until they reach puberty so before that they need not worry about covering up.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:01 am

I personally don’t care. It sucks to be female and to constantly worry about how covered up your boobs are so they don’t offend anyone or having to wear an uncomfortable bra especially in hot weather while some guy can just walk around shirtless. I really don’t even care what’s attractive or not. In the Victorian period it was social suicide for a woman to show her legs in public. I think the US has a strange and puritanical double standard when it comes women's breasts. On one hand it’s extremely offensive for a woman to be feeding her baby in public or even be caught with her breast out but it’s ok to accentuate and show them sexualized on billboards with just the nipples covered. What a strange society. I think the more the forbidden fruit the more sought after it is. Just my thoughts.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:01 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I think the US has a strange and puritanical double standard when it comes women's breasts. On one hand it’s extremely offensive for a woman to be feeding her baby in public

Really? In the US? In that case the US is pretty puritanical. In Australia I've seen lots of women breastfeeding in public. Sometimes they'll cover up with a shawl and sometimes they'll just let it hang loose. Of course the nipple is covered by the baby's head but the rest of the breast is exposed.

Just yesterday afternoon I saw a woman breastfeeding while walking down a crowded city street. No shawl. Most of her left breast was exposed. Can you imagine the reaction from the public? The public didn't react at all. No one said anything to her or expressed any offence.

Is the US really that much more puritanical than the rest of the western world?

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 4:09 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Unfortunately, yes it is. This is only thing that I using kinda embarrassing about being an American. As much as how iconic America is, it lacks behind in some spots like this. :|

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 5:15 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Ummm...Yes... :wink:

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2018, 5:35 pm

What is ironic is how the US calls puritans as "liberals".

There used to be a time the US actually was almost as traditionally liberal as the rest of the western world. Sadly those days are long gone and now we have sh***y SJW "liberalism" and conservatives are starting to miss classic liberalism, because they didn't know how good they had it til it was gone.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:20 pm

Does this puritanical attitude only come from the left or is the right involved as well?

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2018, 7:52 pm

It used to come from the right, but somehow the spectrum got flip flopped.

The Free the Nipple movement is supposed to be left wing movement. However, they shot themselves in the foot by supporting the wrong political party.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 9:05 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Does this puritanical attitude only come from the left or is the right involved as well?

exclusively from the bible-thumping right. the left aren't at all worried about seeing a little t*t.

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Feb 2018, 11:51 pm

...and from the selectively bible-thumping Obama Administration.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:23 am

So is this a religion thing?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:45 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

I can't conceive of anything outside of religion that would have such behavioral strictures as part of its philosophy.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 12:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

I can't conceive of anything outside of religion that would have such behavioral strictures as part of its philosophy.

Surely they realise the creator gave women breasts for breastfeeding. Why would they want to subvert God's design?

It's strange how often religion is used to push ideas that go against God's express wishes.

Or do they think Jesus was bottle-fed too?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2018, 1:08 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Surely they realise the creator gave women breasts for breastfeeding. Why would they want to subvert God's design?

It's strange how often religion is used to push ideas that go against God's express wishes.
Or do they think Jesus was bottle-fed too?

they have a view of it akin to early American TV where there were no such things as toilets or bodily functions. not too much of a stretch from "virgin birth." :idea: