O.J. reportedly paid 20g to appear in Sasha Cohen movie

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2018, 11:59 am

O.J. Simpson’s reported role in Sasha Baron Cohen movie sparks outrage

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen has sparked outrage after a new report claimed he paid O.J. Simpson more than $20,000 for an appearance in his upcoming movie.

The prankster is known for his outrageous stunts, however, his hiring of Simpson was deemed inappropriate by some in the social media universe and by the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. Simpson was acquitted of their murders in 1995.

A lawyer for Goldman's father, Fred, told Fox News, "Paying money, cash no less, in secret to O.J. Simpson is 100 percent unadulterated sleaze...This is nuts. O.J. is eternally beyond redemption or forgiveness, but putting money in the hands of another is penance by other means. If [Cohen's] movie is O.J.'s pot of gold, send us the check."

Brown's sister Tanya Brown told the Daily Mail, "Nicole and Ron are two human beings who were brutally murdered. This is not a joke, nor is it entertainment."

Cohen did not return repeated calls and emails seeking comment.

Simpson told the outlet of Cohen, "I know him well. I met him. Nice guy."

He declined to comment on whether he was paid or not for the rumored role.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 1:09 am

He was pretty funny in Leslie Nielsen's "Naked Gun", would watch him...

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 9:11 pm

On the upside, OJ can start paying Ron Goldman's family who won a judgement against him in civil court.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 1:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
On the upside, OJ can start paying Ron Goldman's family who won a judgement against him in civil court.

His accountant must have strategies for him to make it look like he's got no money

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 1:40 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

His accountant must have strategies for him to make it look like he's got no money

I'm sure.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:23 pm

I don't understand what people like so much about that piece of trash. I mean he did murder what two people, and essentially I guess has gotten a slap on the wrist. I mean most people who commit a double murder likely spend the rest of their life in prison, but not him what makes him so special? And why do people still make him relevant by supporting him and now I guess paying him to be in their movies?

I just don't get it how did he ever get this status of someone who could do no wrong, or even if he has that it should just be overlooked and he should regain his life as a well paid celebrity. Whats next inviting him on a talk show to crack jokes about murder and getting away with it?

Its like that murder gets more respect than non-murdering foot-ball players who took a knee.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2018, 2:32 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I don't understand what people like so much about that piece of trash. I mean he did murder what two people, and essentially I guess has gotten a slap on the wrist. I mean most people who commit a double murder likely spend the rest of their life in prison, but not him what makes him so special? And why do people still make him relevant by supporting him and now I guess paying him to be in their movies?

I just don't get it how did he ever get this status of someone who could do no wrong, or even if he has that it should just be overlooked and he should regain his life as a well paid celebrity. Whats next inviting him on a talk show to crack jokes about murder and getting away with it?

Its like that murder gets more respect than non-murdering foot-ball players who took a knee.

Make no mistake, Simpson's career and life as a celebrity is over. Everyone knows he did it, and so, almost everyone with the exception of Sasha Baron Cohen, wants nothing to do with him.