Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

climategeek
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Feb 2018, 12:42 am

Most of what I will be doing here is explaining how my life has been and this will take probably at least 10 paragraphs, what's a catch up to the present I will explain why I am single now and probably will remain single for many years to come

I want to be honest with all of you, my life sucks and I am miserable and there is nothing I can do and because of the circumstances that I am in, I will probably never have a girlfriend.

I'm in this situation through no fault of my own and this is just a continuation of bad things that have been happening to me the last 14 years.

When I was 13 I ended up going to a middle school in Rego Park New York in Queens where I was horribly bullied and discriminated and punished for absolutely no reason and my mom instead of taking it out of special education and into a regular classroom as it was special education were all the bullying and discrimination was occurring. Instead, my mom sent me to a school for kids and young adults with autism where I was hardly taught anything for several years at the school.

My daily life living skills were superb and I didn't need any help with anything, however my mom being an ableist, argued that I could not do anything on my own and that I needed to go to a specialized School. The real reason she sent me there was because I could not get along with my family as most of my family treated me horribly and I often retaliated against my abusive family members by beating them back up if they beat me up.

After I came back from the school, my self-esteem was greatly improved and my mom told me that she wanted me to go to an agency now and I asked her if it was going to be a 24-hour agency, she told me that it wasn't, but I predicted and swear to God that because I was so unlucky she would put me into a 24-hour group home and I told that right to her face to prove hurt my point that I still think of my life was going to suck.

Throughout my entire life up to the point when I came back from that special education school I had almost no friends and no socialization experience as and the staff treated me horribly, but thankfully there were some stuff there that treated me like a decent human being which is why my self-esteem was better than when I was in public school.

During a meeting with the agency that I'm currently located at 5 years ago, my mom changed her mind and decided to make my apartment that I was moving into a 24 hour super vised apartment after I decided to argue with her for Less supervision than what she was offering proving to her that at that school I didn't need any prompting and I did things on my own, my mom always hated when I flex my rights and she always did the opposite of what I wanted.

She told me that by arguing with her I was likely not going to improve, but regrets and because I had the great likelihood of regressing, I needed to be in a 24-hour supervised apartment.

My mom told me that it was only going to be for one year or less, but I argued with her that I was probably going to stay there 5 years or longer and just as I predicted, five years has already passed and I'm still in this apartment.

To make matters worse, after a few months of moving into the apartment, my mom found out that I had more rights then when I was living at my mom's house because this was an individual apartment where I was just living there with staff and my mom did not like where things go my way as to punish me for how pessimistic I have been for most of my life and for attempting to undermine her efforts to make any more dependent on others.

She told the staff of the agency that if things don't go exactly how she wants them she was going to take me back to her house, and that's where all the abuse occurs. After she told me that and the staff that, I was forced to sign some of my right and my mom forced me to be on a very strict schedule when I'm in the apartment and those strict schedules and regulations were, no video games more than once per week and only an hour, arguing that because I have autism I am likely to get very addicted to videogames, thanks to her usual ableist BS,

Also I have to have a very strict curfew.

And I have the potential to become really good on YouTube because I have been really good at playing video games.

The staff, weren't any better and I knew what editing software I needed to use to make weather videos on YouTube and they did not let me download that software on the computer which meant for several years and even today I can not make decent YouTube videos and to make matters worse I'm also having trouble finding jobs.

What girl would date someone who has so many issues as I have, even though they're not my fault, still no girl would ever date me and I bet if you are one of the girls who are reading this, you probably would not want to date me either, especially because of how negative I am. But what is getting me so depressed and upset he's realizing that because of what my family has done and how helpless I am at the moment, I will never have a girlfriend. :(

For me the saying the light at the end of the tunnel, it simply does not exist for me, as one bad thing (bullying and discrimination in public school) has led to another ( being sent to a special education school where I lost numerous years of educational prowess) which has led to another being sent to a 24-hour agency where the staff and my parents have full control over everything I do) then another (Girls reject me when they find out about my living situation).

The one good thing out of all of this is that I'm about to get my associate's degree, but what is the point of getting an associate's degree if my parents are not going to let me pursue my career choice after promising me that they will let me go to the school of my choice. What is so remarkable is that I predicted verbally to my parents that I predict that they would change their minds as they always do lie to me and not let me go to the school that they promised me that they will let me go to once I get my associate's degree.

When I first college, I warned my parents that if they change their mind about letting me go to the College of my choice to pursue my career in meteorology, I will drop out from college and my parents promised me that they would not do that. Now that I'm one semester away from getting my associate's degree, my parents are now thinking about and I've told me that they may consider not letting me go to that school because it's too far away and I can't live by myself. And now I won my parents that if they do not change their minds I will drop out from school starting next semester. :(

I cannot lie to a girl and tell her that I live perfectly, or try to cover it up. I guess I'm just destined to always have bad luck in my life, I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve this kind of Bad Karma.

Hopefully this will all change and I've already threatened my parents that I'm going to get a prp-bono attorney if they don't stop being so damn controlling and I'm thinking of getting a restraining order against them. :(

Here is why I am single. I have dated several girls and just as I expected every time it ended up in failure.

The first girl decided not to pursue the relationship after she found out that I have a big fear of people dying and she let me know that she has severe depression and has attempted suicide before and she did not want to burden me with that, so we remain friends.

However, the second girl I dated rejected me after finding out that I had Aspergers which really hurt my feelings. And after I told her what she did was discrimination and ableist, she got offended that I accused her of discriminating against me and decided to not even continue a friendship with me.

The third girl I dated, I decided not to tell her about my autism but she found out since she was a Psychology major and asked me if I was on the spectrum.

I asked her why she wanted to know and she told me that I had classic symptoms of Asperger's such as anxiousness and inability to make direct eye contact. I told her that in fact I had Aspergers and I also reminded her that what I told her that I lived with roommates, I confessed her the truth that I actually live in a 24-hour supervised Department because of my parents and I told her the whole story of how I ended up there.

She got upset that for several dates I hid all of that from her and after the date ended, she called me and let me know that because I was not honest with her that the relationship was over and I told her over the phone that you just don't want to deal with me because I have a disability and what you're doing is discrimination, and I reminded her that she's just like everybody else, abelist judgemental and Condescending.

She got really offended what I told her how I felt about her and she decided to end the friendship as well.

The worst part is that I expected that would happen if I told her I predicted that if I told her about my condition she would reject me which is why for 3 days I refused to tell her

There's this one girl that I'm thinking about asking out on a date and she to like me has never officially had a boyfriend as I have never had a girlfriend and she is also on the Spectrum, however I think that because I am so unlucky, and bad things always happen to me, luck will probably have it that she will reject me or something will happen and I would not be able to be with her.

I I'm going to ask her out of the day tomorrow, but I expect with 99.9% certainty she will reject me and as we talked a lot, I would be comfortable just remaining friends.

In 10 years I see myself in pretty much the same place I see myself right now with the same living situation if my parents get their way. :(

I have already went to organizations in order to get employment help and placement into a less restrictive agency, but my parents found out what I was doing and they call that agency and give them all the reasons why I should not live without supervision and none of the reasons why I'm independent. :x

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:17 am

climategeek wrote:
... and I bet if you are one of the girls who are reading this, you probably would not want to date me either, especially because of how negative I am.

I don't mean to dismiss the rest of what you have said, but yes, I think this could be a - if not the - main reason (now, if not in the past).

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 2:47 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
climategeek wrote:
... and I bet if you are one of the girls who are reading this, you probably would not want to date me either, especially because of how negative I am.

I don't mean to dismiss the rest of what you have said, but yes, I think this could be a - if not the - main reason (now, if not in the past).

Honestly, would you blame him after all these experiences? Even a Psychologist turned out to be ableist - changing the tone from the moment of knowing a disorder is pure ableism.

Nope, I won't agree with you if you are gonna say she got upset because he hid it for few dates, this was the excuse, the real reason was ableism.

Quote:
The first girl decided not to pursue the relationship after she found out that I have a big fear of people dying and she let me know that she has severe depression and has attempted suicide before and she did not want to burden me with that, so we remain friends.

However, the second girl I dated rejected me after finding out that I had Aspergers which really hurt my feelings. And after I told her what she did was discrimination and ableist, she got offended that I accused her of discriminating against me and decided to not even continue a friendship with me.

The third girl I dated, I decided not to tell her about my autism but she found out since she was a Psychology major and asked me if I was on the spectrum.

I asked her why she wanted to know and she told me that I had classic symptoms of Asperger's such as anxiousness and inability to make direct eye contact. I told her that in fact I had Aspergers and I also reminded her that what I told her that I lived with roommates, I confessed her the truth that I actually live in a 24-hour supervised Department because of my parents and I told her the whole story of how I ended up there.

She got upset that for several dates I hid all of that from her and after the date ended, she called me and let me know that because I was not honest with her that the relationship was over and I told her over the phone that you just don't want to deal with me because I have a disability and what you're doing is discrimination, and I reminded her that she's just like everybody else, ableist judgemental and Condescending.

She got really offended what I told her how I felt about her and she decided to end the friendship as well.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:02 am

I'm only negative here, the place I use as my venting ground. Girls still aren't into me one bit, lol.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
I'm only negative here, the place I use as my venting ground. Girls still aren't into me one bit, lol.

But a lot here STRONGLY believe that if you are being negative on WP, then it will show up in real life in form of radio-like frequency called 'vibes' and can be detected by them. Because you know, women's superpowers. lol

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:14 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:
climategeek wrote:

Honestly, would you blame him after all these experiences? Even a Psychologist turned out to be ableist - changing the tone from the moment of knowing a disorder is pure ableism.

Not doing any blaming, is just my observation.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

But a lot here STRONGLY believe that if you are being negative on WP, then it will show up in real life in form of radio-like frequency called 'vibes' and can be detected by them. Because you know, women's superpowers. lol

I literally have women at work saying things like "I admire your positivity" and calling me "kind, sweet", that sort of thing. I'm not sending out these negative vibes, lol.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 3:40 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

I literally have women at work saying things like "I admire your positivity" and calling me "kind, sweet", that sort of thing. I'm not sending out these negative vibes, lol.

Or maybe they have penis.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2018, 9:41 pm

Did you go to Halsey, ClimateGeek? I grew up across the Boulevard from Halsey. 64 Road and Saunders Street. I went to PS 139 for a year.

I was a "climate geek," too, when I was a kid.

I went to Summit School, in Forest Hills, 112th Street and 71st Road.

I was such a "climate geek" that I ran up a $600 phone bill because I called for the weather forecast in many places in the US and Canada. I made lots of "long distance calls." These calls would be free now, with a plan.

Potato Bomb
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Feb 2018, 10:46 pm

I don't think you're a terrible person at all. It's admirable that you want to go into meteorology! It seems like your parents have been a hindrance though. The other girls you've met were honestly sorta terrible. You can't force them to date you, and they don't have to date you. But they were still mean and cruel about it. You'll find someone. It just takes time. I'm waiting too!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 9:39 am

Wow, that's pretty strict. Most aspies aren't forced to live under 24 hour supervision.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 2:44 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

Yes, Most women do have this superpower. I, however, am not one of them.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

I get told I'm a nice girl by men quite often, it always makes me want to headbutt them :evil: .

I haven't noticed your posts are particularly negative. Do you put all your negative posts in one place on WP, there are still sections on here I haven't been in yet.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:26 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

I get told I'm a nice girl by men quite often, it always makes me want to headbutt them :evil: .

I haven't noticed your posts are particularly negative. Do you put all your negative posts in one place on WP, there are still sections on here I haven't been in yet.

I only post in L&D on this site.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 3:43 pm

fluffysaurus wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

I get told I'm a nice girl by men quite often, it always makes me want to headbutt them :evil:

Forgive my lack of intuition but, why it bad when men call you a nice girl?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 4:31 pm

Because she wants to be baaaaaaaaadddddd :skull:

I’m sure Fluffy has wanted to head butt me many times......