I sometimes feel like some sort of alien

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2018, 9:26 pm

and i do not act like i am: morally innocent, absolutely important, cool, wise, smart, awesome.

and, i see things in shades of grey. not "good person", "bad person".

my favorite words are not "help", "hurt", "person/people", "we", "hey", "huh", "what?", "question", "why", "sucks", "guy", "girl", "mad".

and, i am not full of energy and do not love cracking jokes.

and, i do not find it necessary to "i babble, therefore i am". ("i think, therefore i am". descartes).

and, i do not drive like a murderer is chasing me

and i am not completely materialistic and superficial

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:15 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
You're better than sports. You're Doc with all the gadgets....

thank you :flower: it is comforting to me, to be better than sports :mrgreen:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 9:04 am

And I do not constantly listen to music almost every waking moment

And I do not usually exaggerate for emphasis

And I do not have four hundred Facebook friends, that are similar to myself

And I do not say "can you", as if , if you can, you will

And I don't say "I can't", when I don't want to

And I do not grunt "huh" and "what" at precious lil "people" and then have the nerve to tell them that, i "care" about you

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:08 pm

I'm definitely #1, except I've never had even a part-time job, and #3. I did get my ears pierced when was 14, however. But I had a hard time getting them to heal properly. I don't usually wear jewelry anyway. I like the way it looks, but not how it feels, having cold metallic things rubbing against my skin, getting in the way, being a possible choking hazard. And when you wear dangly earrings on a windy day they basically turn into tiny whirling nunchucks. :lol:

And what's wrong with not wearing tattoos? Not wearing them is no less wrong as wearing them. Of course, most young people never think of how permanent tattoos are. Also I've seen a number of tattoo fail videos, and its really scary how so many "artists" can't spell, and certainly can't draw! And again, they're permanent! You can't just wash it off in the tub.

And I used to have friends and cousins over quite a bit when I was a kid, and I used to visit them a lot too.

I don't even drink alcohol, so why would I go to a bar, anyway? Even if I can order non-alcoholic beverages, for some reason I fail to see the pleasure of of being surrounded by sweaty, smelly drunk people acting gross and creepy. Even my parents, who are pretty responsible drinkers, don't go to bars. I'd rather go to Tim Horton's :)

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 10:32 pm

sometimes i feel invisible b/c i ain't got no job or precious lil "friends".

and i dress differently from "normal people".

and i hate precious lil "most people".

and precious lil "most people" act disgusted by me.