The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 12:47 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You are probably way less attractive looking than the average female, that’s the only explanation.

wrong

Then what else? Even Okcupid on their official blog have admitted that women receive tons of messages, hence why they are remodeling the communication way.

i have seen her pictures.

she is a cutie :mrgreen: :heart:

Then she is lying when she says she doesn’t receive a lot of messages.

This is not possible.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 12:51 am

maybe it's her bio or listed interests or whatever. i haven't seen that.

anything is possible in colorado.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 9:01 am

Online dating used to be good when it was on computers but now it's moved over to smartphone apps. No wonder things have gotten worse. I'm pretty sure smartphones mess up people's thinking. People were more sensible in the good old days when they just had laptops instead of smartphones.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2018, 1:24 pm

Is Chatroulette still a thing?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 6:30 pm

I didn't get many matches on Tinder, because every single person I considered worth watching with would have had to match back in order to have anything close to a high number of matches. And only a portion did.

But even with the matches I did get, only around 10% would send me a message. Most were just 'collecting matches', as apparently that's a thing.

(I tried the 'just swipe right on everyone' method for a bit, and I got plenty of matches but still not many messages.)

I'm not ugly. But I don't present like your 'typical' female either. That can be another reason. I'm guessing plenty of guys swiped left because I had short hair and no makeup. While the ones who swiped right and messaged me actually liked that about me. So it's possible to be not ugly but also not universally attractive, at the same time.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 2:47 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
I didn't get many matches on Tinder, because every single person I considered worth watching with would have had to match back in order to have anything close to a high number of matches. And only a portion did.

But even with the matches I did get, only around 10% would send me a message. Most were just 'collecting matches', as apparently that's a thing.

(I tried the 'just swipe right on everyone' method for a bit, and I got plenty of matches but still not many messages.)

I'm not ugly. But I don't present like your 'typical' female either. That can be another reason. I'm guessing plenty of guys swiped left because I had short hair and no makeup. While the ones who swiped right and messaged me actually liked that about me. So it's possible to be not ugly but also not universally attractive, at the same time.

They probably figure you were a spam bot. Most the attractive women on tinder are bots. I’ve been matched with plenty of bots.

Why didn’t you message men?
Could you pm a picture of yourself I bet you are attractive. 90% of women are very beautiful with or without makeup.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:06 am

sly279 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

They probably figure you were a spam bot. Most the attractive women on tinder are bots. I’ve been matched with plenty of bots.

Could you pm a picture of yourself I bet you are attractive. 90% of women are very beautiful with or without makeup.

I definitely don't look like a spam bot.
The last time I used Tinder I didn't message anyone first because I wasn't very committed to meeting people. I was on there mostly just in case someone amazing convinced me to date again (hey you never know!). But other times, I have messaged people first.

I'm not ugly, therefore it's highly likely you would think I'm attractive, based on what you've said. So no need for a pic :) But I'm certainly not 'mainstream hot'. Wouldn't want to be, either!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:24 am

What does a spambot look like anyway?

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 3:40 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Generically hot, I think?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 5:51 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
sly279 wrote:
yellowtamarin wrote:

I definitely don't look like a spam bot.
The last time I used Tinder I didn't message anyone first because I wasn't very committed to meeting people. I was on there mostly just in case someone amazing convinced me to date again (hey you never know!). But other times, I have messaged people first.

I'm not ugly, therefore it's highly likely you would think I'm attractive, based on what you've said. So no need for a pic :) But I'm certainly not 'mainstream hot'. Wouldn't want to be, either!

Don’t habe to be a model to be hot just average. Hot is more a body thing anyways, there’s pretty and ugly faces.
Plenty of average pretty girls pictures are used as spam bots, men too i imagine that’s why spam bots on Craigslist ask for my picture, I’m sure their disappointed. I’d be a terrible spam not picture.

Who am I good enough for looks wise given I find nearly all women pretty but aren’t good enough for pretty women?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 5:52 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:

Most are usually 18-23 year old thin college attractive women. The goal is to lure stupid sex driven men to send them money thinking they’re get sex, so using ugly picture of women wouldn’t work. They usually get the phots off Facebook accounts and save them then upload them as their own.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 6:51 am

Sly has positive qualities. He’s quite an intelligent fox.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 6:54 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I know you hate this so much, but I am going to reiterate that not all females get 30-50 matches per day.... :lol:

How many do you get?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 9:36 am

When I think of Tinder, I think of the Family Guy episode where Quagmire is totally addicted to it.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2018, 9:45 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I know you hate this so much, but I am going to reiterate that not all females get 30-50 matches per day.... :lol:

How many do you get?

I doubt she ever tried it.