How can I make you feel like a man?

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2018, 8:24 am

Basically what women do to you that makes you feel like a man and makes you feel alive?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 8:54 am

Cannibalize him.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 10:32 am

Spontaneously sit on my lap.

That’ll “get a man going.”

You seem like a sweet lady.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2018, 10:36 am

Thanks Kraftie but I was thinking more of gestures or behaviour in general. Flirt and sex will obviously make any man feel like a man.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 10:42 am

Don’t get too upset if he says something you see as being chauvenistic.

Nicely educate the guy, instead, without talking about that “patriarchy” crap.

The history of gender relations is true—but that is not the intention of many guys today.

Also remember that guys, usually, are not as intuitive as women. They might not make the proper gesture at the right times—like those romantic leads in the movies.

If you’re angry at a guy, he might not know why you’re upset. Don’t tell him that he should “know why.” Tell him why. A reasonable guy will listen.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 12:16 pm

Stuff NOT related to sex...oh my, this is tough...

I got nuthin besides the same old stuff I always say. It’s more like the opposite of what usually say...

Normally I tell guys if you want to be attractive to women, get them talking and never let them stop. Get them started on things they like and are passionate about send her on rabbit chases directly related to that topic. It’s a conversational tactic that makes men look like conversational geniuses when all he’s really communicating is that he’s interested in her and trying to make her feel important. Similarly, compliments and mild (well-intentioned and appropriately timed) flattery go a looooong way towards that end. You can turn most any anti-social, introverted girl into a regular chatterbox that way, and it’s much fun doing this to complete strangers.

So now I’m having to think in the opposite direction...hmmmm....

I want to know a girl is really into me and what I have to say. I find romantic relationships utterly fascinating, and WP is a fusion of the worst of both worlds—the ordinary struggles of dating coupled with the unique challenges of autism. I could talk about relationships all day long. Some authors I enjoy are Stephen Covey, Dale Carnegie, Sun Tzu, Dave Ramsey, Jon Acuff, just to name a few. 48 Laws of Power is a great read. The Bible is the absolute best.

I’m barely a hack with philosophy, but I enjoy it. Religion, always good, and I enjoy Christian apologetics. I define myself more by the gospels, but I never get enough of the Old Testament. I’m weak on the Talmud, but it’s on my to-do list. I do keep up with politics, but that ranks right behind being a philosophy hack. The stuff that p¡$$3$ off everyone else is the stuff I seem to enjoy most. Wind me up with that and I’ll never stop.

I’ve recently taken up distance running. Just finished my first half-marathon on Saturday and will sign up for another soon. Will eventually work up to a marathon and ultimately triathlons. I don’t see myself ever doing the Ironman, but it’s not 100% out. That one is low on my bucket list.

But my REAL passion is music. I play several musical instruments, and my first true love is my clarinet. 1st gen LeBlanc Opus blinged out with a Pyne mouthpiece, Bonade ligature, and Vandoren V12 #4 reeds. I keep it simple! Got it when LeBlanc was at the top of their game before the bottom dropped out and they went to crap again. Now I’m trying to decide if I really want to save $10k for a Backun or if I’d rather make the switch to hard rubber and go Ridenour for 1/10 the price. Ridenour designed the Opus for LeBlanc, so I’m thinking a rubber clarinet pitched in A might be what I need right now and still have a clarinet that feels like what I’m accustomed to.

Yes, I’m a clarinet nerd!

But piano makes me a little side money. I have a Korg SV-1 88 that is my pride and joy for gigs, though I wouldn’t turn away a Nord Electro if you gave it to me.

I’m also into electronic music. Recently began learning PD and hope one day to graduate up to Max/MSP and hopefully even KYMA. I already have Reaktor, but for the moment I’m finding PD more convenient (easier on the CPU, less crashy). I have a master’s degree in composition, much of which was spent in electronic music. May go for a doctorate one day, who knows?

Anyway... that’s a quick summary of what I’m into and won’t shut up about. There’s not really single, easy, universal answer to your topic. But overall, people like showing off and talking about themselves. So, BE impressed with whatever it is he’s into and build him up over it. I really think if you want to push his “manly” meter to 11 for that extra testosterone punch, that’s the way to go.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:39 pm

Make me a steak meal.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 1:44 pm

CannibalCorpse wrote:
Basically what women do to you that makes you feel like a man and makes you feel alive?

Don't understand, could you develop your question a bit more?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 2:47 pm

Ichinin wrote:
CannibalCorpse wrote:

Don't understand, could you develop your question a bit more?

Yeah i don’t get it either.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2018, 3:20 pm

What do girls/women do, how to they treat you that makes you feel awesome, happy and you crave her presence more and you can't stop thinking about her. Or she makes you feel like you could conquer the world.
Or you just feel when she is around everything is just fine.
Is it more clear?
Basically I just want to know how to be an awesome girlfriend.

CannibalCorpse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2018, 3:23 pm

What do girls/women do, how to they treat you that makes you feel awesome, happy and you crave her presence more and you can't stop thinking about her. Or she makes you feel like you could conquer the world.
Is it more clear?

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 3:57 pm

Inflate the male ego, I guess. Tell him what you find attractive about him. Have confidence in yourself and be sexy. Nothing sexier than a woman that knows just how sexy she is. It's about conveying desire, it's body language.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:29 pm

Maybe even like how a man should treat a woman, put them on a pedestal and treat them like they are the only woman in existence.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 4:37 pm

Make him feel as though he's the one who's in charge, even if he's not.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:34 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Make him feel as though he's the one who's in charge, even if he's not.

Ugh that sounds horrible and manipulative.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2018, 5:40 pm

CannibalCorpse wrote:
Is it more clear?

Is your bf not feeling like a man? Has he told you this?

For me I’d just want to be loved and liked for who I am. I’ve neber had gf, so i can’t really answers what girls or women have done for me.
I can say don’t ever appply stereotypes and then say he’s not a real man for not meeting them. I don’t feel like a man cause women have told me over and over I’m not cause I don’t have my life together and I’m not strong or manly. Or that real men are dominant not submissive, don’t show emotions etc.

For me a woman would just have to like/love me and want to be around me for me to desire her presence. I’d want to be around her a lot and hug and cuddle a lot. Or atleast talk to her via text throughout the day. But I’m more feminine so I’m more submissive, clingy,weak physically, emotional. All things ok for women but not men.

So to summary just like and support him for being himself.