As an Aspie I envy elements of lower functioning Autistics..

Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2018, 7:41 pm

I don't envy any person who cannot take the chaos.
More so even if there's lesser to no chaos, and still cannot take it.

On the other hand, I don't envy those who are expected to take the chaos when they couldn't and not allowed to ever take a break.

I don't envy those who had little or no control of their bodies, no matter how lenient the people around them would treat them as.
Like how I don't envy those who are needy that it'll take more of them not to fall. Or like how I don't envy the demanding when deprived they'll struggle and fall.

I especially do not envy those who don't exist to 'live' and only exists to 'survive' no matter how accomplished they are.

Nor do pity them. Even if I'd wish them all well, and wish for the world to be kinder for the likes of those.

That's just me, really. :|
I don't envy much about said people because I had enough with 'receiving' overall. So I couldn't just tell anyone to feel or see the same way.

But there's something I seriously agree with -- I had enough with overestimation and underestimation. :skull:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 1:56 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I also have two really close friends. My mum's also willing to tolerate my wearing of the helmet.
Wait, do you actually wear an M42 Stahlhelm? Is it an original? Those are worth hundreds of dollars!

Mine is a reproduction model that I bought at the military surplus store.