Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 12:18 pm

These days the majority of unfriendly/hostile behaviour towards me has been mostly from women.

Yes i do i have aspergers but is it normal for women too hate men on the spectrum?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:37 pm

It’s normal for a lot of women to send out signals to discourage people they’re not interested in from approaching them.

It sucks, but it’s just what I’ve noticed when out and about. Especially in pubs and clubs, where women get approached so much, they want people to “get the message”.

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 1:52 pm

I don't know but everyone is defiantly getting angrier and more aggressive. Because I appear not at all threatening even for a woman people including women often think they will get away with treating me as they would not attempt to treat others. I literally get pushed off of the pavement by people of both sexes rather than them move a little bit or go single file. I think some women feel that since they have to be nice to most people when they come across someone they think they will get away with treating badly they sort of take it out on them. I don't mean that as any excuse at all.